I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

How is everyone doing with sickness? Mine seems to be getting worse. I am taking Zofran, but I am having to take it more often and once it didn't stop me from getting sick this week.

For those of you who have been sick in past pregnancies, when did it stop? And was it sudden or gradual? I am hoping it's just a couple more weeks of this!

Acorn..mine has turned into mostly evening/night sickness now with my first horrid headache last night..we actually had to go out to get me some Tylenol cause all we had was Advil...it was horrible...my appt is April 18th so not this monday but the next one..I'll be 13 weeks exactly..if it still isnt gone then Im gonna ask them for some meds for it...but Im hoping it will get better and go away by then especially by Easter and stuff..because I already have to take a benadryl every now and then to get sleep and I want to take the min amount of drugs while preggie...

im still sick off and on through out the day, mostly when I havent eaten. I have not gained weight yet, in fact i think ive lost weight from being so nauseas. im unable to eat big meals anymore. I hope this ends soon.

im still sick off and on through out the day, mostly when I havent eaten. I have not gained weight yet, in fact i think ive lost weight from being so nauseas. im unable to eat big meals anymore. I hope this ends soon.

same here and it makes allll buffets pointless to me lol...but I love my chinese buffet soo much...oh well..I eat as much as I can :shrug:

I totally miss being able to eat big meals. I am not a big snacker so it's kind of annoying to be hungry all the time and then can only eat a little bit. I have yet to gain weight as well. I was small to begin with, so hopefully I will see a little weight gain soon.

I have a feeling that the Zofran I was on is somehow losing it's effect. I have gotten sick twice now after it's been in my system.

MrsJerome, headaches started for me last week, they definitely are terrible. I hate the thought of taking too many medications pregnant, but I might need to make a stop for tylenol too. Here's to hoping the second trimester is kinder to us!

I know..I cant believe we are soo close!!..when is everyones next appt/scan?

ive been craving chinese lol. My next appt is 4/19 to check for abnormalities so ill get to see the baby again. Its also my monthly check too. Not sure if ive shared this with u guys, but I am a carrier of cystic fib and hubby was tested to see if he too is a carrier. awaiting the results now. if he is we will have to seek genetic counseling because baby has a 25% chance of having it. im remaining positive!

Stouffer I was looking for the "Like" button on your 200 days to go post haha!

I have my NT scan on Wednesday but had a normal scan on Tuesday everything looks good bub is very active.

DH and I have started telling people since everything looked good on the scan on Tuesday and once you get to 12 weeks the chance of miscarriage is <2%....

I don't know about you guys but I think that's a huge milestone and am so glad we are nearly there.....

As for morning sickness, I have not had any this whole pregnancy, I guess I'm just really lucky because if it is caused by high HCG I should have had it thick and strong :) People I've told ask me how I'm feeling if I'm sick and I say no I feel fine, if anything just tired. If it weren't for you ladies talking about how sick you feel and other preg women I've seen coming to work green and dry retching in the toilet I'd think morning sickness was a myth!!

My scan is the 18th!!! its my first glucose test (since I have PCOS I will have to do one or two more) and my NT scan and all..my sister is going with me and she is soo excited...I hope the little one is moving around because usually its lazy...was rubbing its eyes last time but thats about it lol...sooo excited!!

My first scan is on Monday, I am pretty nervous but also excited.

As for MS, my nausea is easing off which is great I still can't eat big meals but I am hungry constantly. I am exhausted all the time though, although I think this is starting to ease off too as I managed to stay up last night to 10pm...this is the latest I have been up for about 8 weeks. As for headaches they are driving me nuts.

Monday, Monday, Monday!

I'm the same Kat_F... been really lucky when it comes to morning sickness. I've had a few queasy moments but never come close to puking.

I have my first scan this Tuesday. I wish it would hurry up!!!! :D

Hi ladies,
My MS has pretty much gone, not that it was bad to start with. Boobs seem to have stopped hurting too which is great! I have my scan booked for 18th April. I am so excited to finally see LO and FINALLY be able to tell my friends! I hear the hb every day on my doppler and i can now hear the gurgly sounds of it moving around in there!! Its so amazing, ill never get bored of it xx

Hi ladies,
My MS has pretty much gone, not that it was bad to start with. Boobs seem to have stopped hurting too which is great! I have my scan booked for 18th April. I am so excited to finally see LO and FINALLY be able to tell my friends! I hear the hb every day on my doppler and i can now hear the gurgly sounds of it moving around in there!! Its so amazing, ill never get bored of it xx

we can be scan buddies!! lol..mine is at 9:30 in the morning...soo glad I dont have to wait alll day lol....I like just rolling out of bed and heading to the Dr...:happydance:

I'm the same Kat_F... been really lucky when it comes to morning sickness. I've had a few queasy moments but never come close to puking.

I have my first scan this Tuesday. I wish it would hurry up!!!! :D

awwwww im so jealous that you have a doppler i wish i had one of those :)

My first scan is on Monday, I am pretty nervous but also excited.

As for MS, my nausea is easing off which is great I still can't eat big meals but I am hungry constantly. I am exhausted all the time though, although I think this is starting to ease off too as I managed to stay up last night to 10pm...this is the latest I have been up for about 8 weeks. As for headaches they are driving me nuts.

Monday, Monday, Monday!

ive only just started staying up a little bit later now to, thing is i dont feel pregnant at all now apart from ive actually got a bigger belly with the help of the podge and the odd sore boobage from time to time but thats about it....i think, usually someone else will say something and id be like oh yeah thats happening to me to lol hope your ok hunny x

Can you ladies believe that on Monday most of us will be plums?!

HI Everyone..sorry been MIA for a bit....Life has been super busy.
I am officially 12 weeks now!! Yippeee!!
Go to MW tomorrow and OB on April 28th. Not sure when next scan will be or other tests.
My MS basically lasted one week a month or so ago and now I rarely feel nauseaus. My bbs aren't as sore and I also am not quite as tired. I am tired but not feeling like I just got my butt kicked tired. LOL
Looking forward to the next few weeks and am excited that we will be moving on to second tri very very soon!!
Hugs to all,
Tova

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"