I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Anyone else have new found energy!?! I worked a full day, cleaned my house, and did some shopping! Thank you week 12!!

No newfound energy yet here. But, im not AS tired as i have been before. Im not complaining though, bc i never had MS. We had a great scan on Monday. Our NT measurements were fine, so that was a relief. Now the BIG countdown is on, our next appt at 16 wks well find out the sex! Cant wait!

I am feeling a little lest tired but not much. I have to wait until 20 weeks for my next scan :( I have however booked a 3D scan for the 9th July, they look amazing.

Hey all, yes lovestory I'm not as tired as I was in the first 11 weeks, I can stay awake past 9.30pm at night and am not falling asleep after lunch which is great. Boobs are still incredibly sore though!

I had NT scan everything good, I'm very low risk (1/2000) so now just waiting for the 15 week scan in May when I will beg the obsty to try and see whether it's a boy or girl! How exciting...

Glad to hear your NT scan went well Kat!

I'm going to try my hardest not to find out the sex at my 20 week scan but I don't know, curiousity might get the better of me :)

As for tiredness, I've been feeling a lot better since 9 weeks but I'm not 100%. I just walked 2 miles and now I feel like I need a lie down :(

Anyone else have new found energy!?! I worked a full day, cleaned my house, and did some shopping! Thank you week 12!!

i defo found that and was loving it but i think like red bull i crashed lol cos now the tiredness is slowly creeping back in again :growlmad: dam it!!

I have just been away for the weekend. I was so ill with a headache and then sickness on Friday it sucked. Family party Saturday was nice as I got to tell everyone about the baby which was lovely.

I'm telling my family this weekend. So nervous!

It's a good thing though, I'm starting to show already!

Woo hoo...yay for peaches!!! First Tri scan in an hour..drinking my orange drink now for the glucose thing..its pretty much like a really weird tasting koolaid..but its not bad like my mom said it used to be..will be back on later to post pics and maybe videos...cant wait!! hope everyone has a great monday!

Yay Stouffer. I am telling family over Easter weekend as well :) Anyone else? I have been DYING to tell people, but now that the time is near, part of me wants to keep it a secret :p People who see me every day already know since I have started showing already.

One more appointment this Thursday before we tell. I am happy I will get one more in. I had a scare last week with finding a deer tick attached to me. They can carry lyme disease which would be very bad to get while pregnant. I called the midwife right after it happened, but she wasn't too concerned since it had only been on me a few hours. She just said to watch the site. It just makes me really nervous.

We told people last week at 12 weeks and I feel a bit like a broken record so get ready with answers to: "how far along are you?", "what's your due date", "will you find out what you're having", "what do you think you're having", "have you thought of any names yet", "what hospital are you going to" "who is your obstetrician" "what books have you got about birth/babies there is a very good book blah blah".... haha.... I'm glad everyone knows now gives me a good excuse if I'm not feeling too well people generally understand.

Yesterday I felt yuk all day. I thought it was because it was Monday but I'm also a little bit constipated.. is anyone else having this problem? What did you do to solve it? We are limited in the amount of stuff we can eat because of being preg so I'm not sure how to fix it.

Hey Kat, I was having constipation issues as well. The midwife said to try some fiber supplements. I found fiber gummies at the pharmacy and they have helped a ton. They actually taste pretty good too!

Ive used the glycerin suppositories a few times when the constipation was horrid..that or a bigmac from macdos seems to work wonders lol lol... hope you start to feel better soon!! i know its annoying..I was beginning to feel soo run down just from that I think...

I'm taking pregnacare plus and gross as it sounds, I think the Omega 3 oil is taking care of things ;)

I don't really have any symptoms at the moment apart from the bigger belly and boobs. It's nice to be feeling more normal.

Acorn: Good luck telling your family this weekend :)

What does everyone think they are having? Im not really experiencing this strong intuition that everyones talking about, even though im leaning toward boy.

You are welcome to guess..i say girl because I see three lines/ hamburger theory

Attachments

• US 13 weeks girl shot.jpg
    US 13 weeks girl shot.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 8
  • US 13 weeks girl shot 2.jpg
    US 13 weeks girl shot 2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
I have a feeling it's a girl. The hubby thinks it's a boy after our ultrasound at 10 weeks, even though we didn't see anything. I think that makes it all the more fun for me to refer to baby as "she" when we talk, he he. Hopefully I will find out at my appointment this Thursday when we get to schedule that ultrasound! It's going to be an exciting time for all of us :)

I say boy. im going for scan tmrw morning. i will try to post pics! Dr. said Hubby is negative for cf gene! YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->