I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

So much for a slow pregnancy. It seems like the weeks are flying by! Ive got my 2nd appt/scan tomorrow morning. Cant wait! Heres to the 2nd trimester (in the US), we're 1/3 of the way done! Plums tomorrow

Scans are great..I am soo jealous of those that work in the healthcare fields that have more access to get scans that would be great to get a scan at lunch every few days lol...

Scans are great..I am soo jealous of those that work in the healthcare fields that have more access to get scans that would be great to get a scan at lunch every few days lol...

Its turned into just about evertime I work. My husbands jealous too! He tries to come see me at work, but were usually busy at the beginning of the shift. He has to wait until our appt tom. Its amazing how much he baby changes in just 1 week. We can start our nub guesses now. Im sill thinking its a boy, but all of those sites predict a girl. Ive had no MS though, and those sites say that means boy. Thats the only sign that predicts boy for me though.

I have one week from tomorrow before we get to see little one again...yay!!! actually had little to no sickness today..only when driving around the backroads thanks to hubby insisting on not using interstate..but otherwise was good!!! hoping that pattern sticks!

Here's something I don't get:
My due date is the 25th October, how come everyone else's ticker is a day ahead of mine?

Anyone else got a bump yet? Mine popped out over the weekend :happydance: my belly changed shape and now I can't suck it in any more. Even hubby noticed. YAY!

1 more day until I can see the baby. SO EXCITED! I don't think I'll sleep tonight.

MrsJerome, my scan is at 2:15pm so I have to wait all morning at work! It'll be hell! 12 weeks tomorrow! Woo hoo. Roll on oct 25th!! Xxx

MrsJerome, my scan is at 2:15pm so I have to wait all morning at work! It'll be hell! 12 weeks tomorrow! Woo hoo. Roll on oct 25th!! Xxx

awwww maybe work will keep you extra busy and you wont even have time to think about it until you are headed there....normally I hate having something early in the morning to have to up and get ready for but..I'll get up as early as I need for a scan lol...the worst part is Im gonna have to chug that glucose test an hour before and I normally dont eat/drink a lot right away when I get up so that wont be good but hopefully it wont be soo bad lol... cant wait to see our pics!!!

Stouffer you are soooo lucky to see yours tomorrow...yay!!....the drs say my due date is the 25th based on my LMP but I know I ovulated one day earlier than I would have LMP wise so I made all my tickers reflect that due date since I know for sure thats when I conceived not a day later like they think..

Just wanted to let you ladies know that I am asking the Admin to move this thread to Second Tri next week when we are all 13 weeks or close to it.yay for graduation lol....but you should be able to easily find it by clicking on USER CP and then threads you have replied to/subscribed to should show up and you just click view all subscribed and you should see every single thread you have subscribed to or you can bookmark it in your browser.

Stouffer you are soooo lucky to see yours tomorrow...yay!!....the drs say my due date is the 25th based on my LMP but I know I ovulated one day earlier than I would have LMP wise so I made all my tickers reflect that due date since I know for sure thats when I conceived not a day later like they think..

Thanks! I'm so excited about it :)

My LMP was on 18th Jan and I am certain I ovulated on Tuesday 1st Feb (was BBT'ing) and all the due date calculators say 25th October. So confused since everyone else due on the 25th seems to go up a week on Mondays. :dohh:

they are moving it to pregnancy groups and discussions...not second tri...oh well...

idk..lol...maybe it was..I never have to look for it..I just go by USER CP..

Scan went well, baby wouldn't sit still for it's picture and so we have a real blur of a head and legs kicking.

They have moved my date to the 28th October now, but that isn't much different to where I thought we were at. I feel so relieved now. :)

Good luck for the scan tomorrow.

Oh and this thread has been in discussions for quite a while.

So please everything went well for you hippylittlej, I can only imagine how anxious you felt when you went, I know it will be a long 12 weeks for me, if and when we get pg again, all the best xxxx:hugs:

Eeep only 4 hours to go before my scan. I'm so nervous I can't sit still. :)

Congrats hippylittlej and hope you enjoy the scan stouffer!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop by and say my scan went really well! We were relieved to see there is only one baby and it was moving about and kicking. So happy :dance:

I've been put forward to 12+3 (even though I'm 100% certain of my ov date) so according to them my due date is now 22nd October. Still hoping for baby to come near Halloween so I can put on kickass Halloween birthday parties :lol:

Congrats stouffer! That's way exciting. I got put a day earlier on my scan when I went, I just haven't bothered to change it on my ticker. So I am at Oct 21. I would like a baby close to Halloween too, but I think by the time I am that pregnant I won't feel the same anymore, ha ha. I have to say if I go long enough to have a Nov baby I will be pretty mad!

so happy for your Stouffer. It is such a relief seeing your baby is live and well isn't it. I seem to be the only one who was put back date wise, not that I mind. Although I figure my baby is never going to measure normal size as I am only 4ft 9" and hubby is only 5ft 2" so as we are so small it would stand to reason baby is likely to measure smaller than average.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->