I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

We told people last week at 12 weeks and I feel a bit like a broken record so get ready with answers to: "how far along are you?", "what's your due date", "will you find out what you're having", "what do you think you're having", "have you thought of any names yet", "what hospital are you going to" "who is your obstetrician" "what books have you got about birth/babies there is a very good book blah blah".... haha.... I'm glad everyone knows now gives me a good excuse if I'm not feeling too well people generally understand.

Yesterday I felt yuk all day. I thought it was because it was Monday but I'm also a little bit constipated.. is anyone else having this problem? What did you do to solve it? We are limited in the amount of stuff we can eat because of being preg so I'm not sure how to fix it.

haaa i love it kat_f thats what i get everywhere i go, ive been really constipated buts its only just ot a little bit better! lots of fruit juice is the way forward for me :thumbup: ive got my scan this morning so i will let all you ladies know how i get on xxx

Best of luck with your scan jojolou

I think it's a boy but DH thinks it's a girl - can't wait to find out in 3 weeks (I hope)

I think ours is a boy based on that skull theory. Not sure how accurate that is though. I'll try the ring test when I get a bit bigger :lol:

At the beginning I thought it was a girl though, so I'm likely to change my mind again. Not finding out until the birth!

Hi everyone,

I have been soooooo busy, i havent had chance to get on here for ages! I had my scan on monday which was AMAZING! I measured 1 day ahead, so im now due Oct 24th. Baby looks healthy. We are soooooo pleased. Just got to wait for the downs test results which are due next week.

Here is a picture of our scan!!!! What do you guys think? xxx

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 10
P.S LO was asleep with his/her hands on their head! xx

Great scan MrsTurner, congrats! :) Love the little hand on the face!

Gorgeous scan MrsTurner... Too soon to tell what the bub is :) have to wait until 15 weeks like me!

Take a look at my avatar. He's a professional model! lol Im saying he because I think its a boy.

urrg. I thought this was the stage we should start feeling better. I am throwing up far more regularly than before. Last night I coughed and vomited on the bed. We ended up in the spare room.

I hope everyone is doing well. Lovely scan Mrs T.

I hope everyone in the UK enjoys the long bank holiday weekend.

I had my 14 week appointment yesterday. Everything went very well. It was nice to hear the heartbeat :) I am glad we got to hear it one more time before we tell the world :D

I totally hear ya hippy. I keep hoping the sickness will end and I can enjoy some of this pregnancy!

Glad your appointment went well Acorn.

I ended up having a good day, I gained some new energy and got plenty done. I am hoping that this is the start of things getting better.

Just popped in to see how everyone is doing?!
Most of us will be moving to second tri the next few days!!
I can officially go today as of my last scan but ticker says tomorrow!!
What an amazing journey!!
Can't wait to continue this with you all!!
Big hugz
Tova

Hippy- yesterday was my 1st day of the newfound energy! I hope it continues. I got up at 7 went to bed at 11 with no nap during the day. Did lots of gardening too. First time that this has happened in a while. I realised it at the end of the night and was so excited. Ok, so who's going to be the 1st one in the group to find out the sex? Our gender scan is on May 11. When is everybody elses?

Im already thinking girl and it looks like a girl to me based on the last ultrasound but my next appt is May 16th..its not supposed to be a scan but she said I could ask and if they arent too busy with scans they might be able to sneak me back and have a quick look..I might be going out of town that week to see cousins so it would be great to be able to go shopping!! I'll be 17 weeks then

I am not planning on finding out. I hope you all have a nice Easter xx

had my scan on Wednesday the 20th of April and everything was perfect i saw the little un swallowing, kicking and punching and basically wouldnt sit still (just like mummy) a proper little fidgit the lady that was doing the ultra spund was getting a tad annoyed but eventually it wore itself out and kept still to take a decent pic so she could do the measurments

Everything was ok and measured
crl 70mm
NT 2.5mm
All my bloods were normal including my diet :)

So i am one very proud and happy mummy to be yeeeeeeeyyy

Attachments

• jojoscan.jpg
    jojoscan.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5
great news Jojo.

Today I went to several car boot sales and picked up some major bargains. The main one being a three wheel all terrain buggy/stroller for £15. I got this for my mums house as she will want to take the baby out when she walks her dogs and I didn't fancy her wrecking my main pram.

I also picked up a microwave steriliser for £1.50 again for my mums house. I got lots of second hand baby vests and grows all in immaculate condition for between 25p-50p each. I have to say all in all I had lots of fun.

If you are 14 weeks this is what your little one prolly looks like right now...anyone else feeling he/she move? I have been since about 12 weeks and its getting more frequent and definitely more and more noticeable...:happydance:

anyone have any good bump pics yet? I'll take another one today when I get a chance and post it...

Attachments

• 14 week fetus.jpg
    14 week fetus.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 2
MrsJ im jealous! I wish i was feeling movement too, but not yet. Is this your 1st? If so, then your definately feeling movement early. I cant wait! Cant wait to find out the sex, cant wait to feel the baby move, the list goes on and on. Right now we are in a real name dilemma. Everytimevi pick one out that i like, a few days later i hate it. As for now, i like the name Riley, boy or girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->