I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

MrsJ im jealous! I wish i was feeling movement too, but not yet. Is this your 1st? If so, then your definately feeling movement early. I cant wait! Cant wait to find out the sex, cant wait to feel the baby move, the list goes on and on. Right now we are in a real name dilemma. Everytimevi pick one out that i like, a few days later i hate it. As for now, i like the name Riley, boy or girl.

It is my first and I was super super surprised that it was so early and I didnt think thats what it the first few times but its gotten more noticeable and it feels like I swallowed one of those goldfish with the big flowy fins lol..lol...the other night I was making it do it I was laying on my side and was totally relaxed and then I would shake my baby bump and then a few secs later...the baby would flip around lol...cant wait till I can start trying to get it to poke/kick where I touch or play the flashlight game lol...

Riley is cute...any middle names for either?

Hi everyone :)

Hope you had a nice weekend! I'm back from telling my family. Still working through phoning everyone with the news but so far everyone is very excited for us.

I've been feeling quite a lot better since about 10 weeks but recently I've started pretty much passing out at 9:30 every night. No social life for me then!

I think I might be feeling movements too. Just little tickly feelings in my tummy and the occasional, barely noticeable tapping. Pretty sure it's not gas as it feel different and is right where the baby is. Hoping it gets stronger soon so I can be sure it's baby :)

Yay stouffer :) We got to tell our families as well over Easter. I am so excited it's out. I am not a good secret keeper, so the fact that I kept it in until 14 weeks is pretty amazing. ;) We made all of our calls as quickly as possible. I was afraid everyone that knew would get it out before I could.

I am right there with you on the movements stouffer! Very faint, I keep hoping they will get stronger soon!

Hey all, I've got a little flutter and kind of a hollow bumpy feeling every now and then, I'm thinking it could be movement? At first I thought it was the echo of my heart beating... but I'm not sure?

the nurse told me when she did my scan that my placenta is sitting towards my back which traditionally means I can feel movement earlier than if it were facing the front...

That's pretty much what I've been feeling too Kat.

I'm afraid to get excited in case I'm wrong but I've been having that feeling in the same place for about 10 days now :)

Same here Kat. I just want it to get stronger so I know for sure that's what it is!

the baby is supposed to respond to touches from outside now...so maybe try being really still and let your tummy muscles relax and poke around a bit...mine poked me back yesterday when I did it lol...I find its best to lay on my side...my right side coz LO is on my left usually..and just kind of let my stomach loose and then poke or giggle and then be still and usually it spazes out or flips or pokes back right after lol..

Well if we all feel it and have the same age babies it must be movement! I had to have another scan the other day after a bleeding scare (everything is ok though) and the baby was moving around flicking it's legs, putting it's arm over it's head and sucking in fluid through the mouth, they get so big so quick I can't wait for my 15 week scan I hope they can tell me whether boy/girl!

I am only feeling popping at the moment. But I am happy to wait so long as the baby is ok.

The other day I was lying down on my own and hubby called. As soon as I started talking the movements started so I'm beginning to think it really is baby :)

I ate a bigmac last night..it was the only thing LO decided they wanted..sooo..lol..but right after I finished..LO was going crazy....apparently the bigmac as a hit down there lol....oh I ordered an angelsounds doppler!!! should be here by end of next week..I cant wait!!!

https://www.zshare.net/audio/896251106c02b8f7/ LO heartbeat and moving around..my doppler came today!!..woohoo..isnt is awesome!!

I'm going through a hungry phase, is anyone else?

For the last week it's been ridiculous. My stomach is rumbling an hour or two after eating. I can't believe how much food I'm putting away these days.

I'm a bit worried I'm over-eating :(

Hi all,

I am STARVING all the time! lol. I eat constantly! How i've only put on 4.5lbs so far is beyond me!
MrsJerome - I have an angelsounds doppler. It is awesome. I listen to LO almost daily. I can now hear the whooshing sounds of it moving around in there!

I am almost sure i am now feeling little flutters, but i may be getting confused with stomach rumbles?!?!

I hope everyone is well xxx

I am the total opposite....its not morning sickness but I cant eat anything without being like :sick: only a few bites in....we got hotdogs all the way which I normally love and thought I wanted...I ate two bites and hubby ate the rest and my fries..ordered pizza last night...I ate a piece and was just over it...I hope my appetite comes back soon..lucky ladies! lol..

I am mega hungry at the moment too. I can't eat lots but I can eat often.

Ha ha, I got on here to post about being hungry! I can't eat large meals, but I recently it seems I am hungry an hour after eating. I am down 5+ pounds pre-preg, so I am really trying hard to gain more as I was small to begin with. More foods are starting to sound good which is nice. I hate when nothing in the house sounds good!

Hey all I've been hungry the whole way through so far! I've put on 6 kilos (argh) but I reckon about a kilo of that is in my boobs they are so sore still...

Acorn - yay for the orange :) And this morning I swear I felt movement at the front of my stomach under my belly button, just a little flutter...

Wheres everyone been? Weve got our gender scan in 1 week, i can hardly contain myself. Ive been researching strollers, carseats, and highchairs to no end trying to find the best for us. Trying to buy a litte at a time. Finally picked out the crib i want, now to decide white or cherry? Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->