I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

oh oh what crib did you pick waiting? you have a link? I would base the color of of what the room color is..we are going with a light but warm yellow..our furniture will be white... if you do a darker/richer color scheme I would pick cherry....

I feel a little crazy, but we bought our crib set about a month ago. I just couldn't wait anymore ;) We went with darker color. It looks like cherry, but they call it espresso. I really like the white too though.

I bought my car seat on Monday because I had a coupon. I have had it picked out before I was even pregnant, so I have just been itching to buy it. Once I know the sex it's really "game on" ;) I am so jealous waiting!! Our hospital's won't do the gender scan until 20 weeks so I still have 4-5 weeks before they will take me. I am dying to know!

lol...oh if hubby would let me I would have the whole nursery decked out lol... Im not going to go clothes crazy because I know I will get a lot from showers and family...and the gear is all unisex so thats not a big thing...but it'll be nice to pick up a few clothes on target clearance and all..sometimes its like...$1 for cute lil thin jackets or pants and stuff...and Ive been dying to get a few things but until we know 100% for sure..I just cant lol..

The crib is on the jcpenney website, had completely forgot about their baby stuff. I thought the furniture was nice. I agree once I know the sex, it's game on. I just don't want to wait until the last minute, u never know what will be happening then. Probably won't feel like it then. My moms buying the NSY furniture, I'm really thankful. Hopefully I'll get alot of good stuff at the shower.

I've only been window shopping at this stage. My home office is becoming the baby's room so I need to have a massive clear out before I can get baby furniture. I can't decide whether a cot or a cot-bed would be better.

I only need to buy a cot mattress. I was given a cot by my aunty. I personally hate cot beds, I think they are a waste of money. My child will be going from cot to bed.

The cot if currently filled with lots of baby clothes. I am off to a kids car boot and swap shop this morning with my mum to see what we can find.

Hope everyone is well. x

Waiting, I got mine from the JCP site too! A close friend of mine got hers there and recommended it. They are great quality for the price. What style did you get?

I haven't bought it yet, but I like the 'Morgan' style crib and furniture. Oh, here's something I figured out, walmart online has alot of stuff that babiesrus had but ALOT cheaper

Ha! That's so funny waiting, we bought the Morgan one as well! It's not something I would normally pick out, but I liked that it looked unique from most other crib sets. Just so you know we ordered the cherry and waited several weeks only to find out it was discontinued (and only because we called to see where it was at). I was pretty upset about the whole thing. We ordered espresso instead and it still has a cherry hue to it, so we are pretty happy with it.

this is ours..not our nursery but the crib we are getting...graco victoria nondrop...they had some I liked on the JCPenny site..but none of the ones I liked were white lol..hubby says we are buying it end of the month..yay!!! and I found some cute cute cute metal wall decorations at hobbylobby we are gonna get..hoping to wait till they are on sale (hobby lobby has a new section on sale every week) so if we wait long enough we should get lucky..

Attachments

• graco victoria.jpg
    graco victoria.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1
  • wall butterfly.jpg
    wall butterfly.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
  • wall dragonfly.jpg
    wall dragonfly.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 0
  • wall flower.jpg
    wall flower.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 0
Very cute MrsJerome. The wall hangings are adorable!

thanks!!..I just hope we can get them in time and them not stop carrying them lol lol...

ha ha not yet lol..but hopefully monday Ill find out..I think we are all like..90% sure lol..

We find out tom afternoon. I and everyone at work are still thinking boy. I have no idea why i think that though. Ill get on here and let u guys know.

Ugh, I still have a few more weeks to go. We don't get to find out until 20 weeks. It's driving me nuts! I have nursery stuff picked out for each sex so I can start as soon as I find out, lol. I have a feeling it's a girl, but we will see! Can't wait to hear what everyone else is having!

Ugh, I still have a few more weeks to go. We don't get to find out until 20 weeks. It's driving me nuts! I have nursery stuff picked out for each sex so I can start as soon as I find out, lol. I have a feeling it's a girl, but we will see! Can't wait to hear what everyone else is having!

If they cant get me back on Monday then I'll have about another months wait too I guess...but my fingers and toes are crossed for Monday..even my broken one..lol..

Anyone else team yellow?

Seems almost everyone finds out the sex but I don't want to know until the birth. It'll give me something to push for ;)

We're having a boy!!! We're really excited! Now its time to get serious about names!

oh yay!!!..congrats!!!!! now you can go nursery crazy lol..cant wait to see pics!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->