I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Anyone else team yellow?

Seems almost everyone finds out the sex but I don't want to know until the birth. It'll give me something to push for ;)

I am team yellow, I don't want to know until I give birth. I really want the 'it's a... moment' My hubby wants to know but I have put my foot down.

great news on the boy Waiting2grow, you can knock yourself out now on the nursery and clothes.

Whoop. My nanna just bought us a yellow bugaboo bee with a baby cocoon. I am so excited. It is exactly what I wanted, very light weight and will fit in the car boot without an issue.

Where has everyone gone? I hope people are well. I am off for my 16 week midwife appointment today. I need to speak to her about this coughing and vomiting as it is getting annoying now.

Coughing and vomitying!? Hope you feel better, let us know what she says. Unfortunately some ppl are sick past their first tri.

Whats everyone think of the name Cooper? Jack?

GIRL GIRL GIRL!!!!

Its a girl pic....feet pic....face pic..and face pic with notes.. :happydance::happydance::happydance: woo hooo...
:pink:

Attachments

• Brieanan Girl 17 weeks.jpg
    Brieanan Girl 17 weeks.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Brieanan Feet 17 weeks.JPG
    Brieanan Feet 17 weeks.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Brieanan Face 17 weeks.JPG
    Brieanan Face 17 weeks.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Brieanan Face Detail.jpg
    Brieanan Face Detail.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
Congrats Mrs J

Midwife was horrible today, I left and burst into tears. As for my coughing and vomiting, she said, I will be producing more mucus which will make me cough and to go to the GP.

Congrats Mrs J

Midwife was horrible today, I left and burst into tears. As for my coughing and vomiting, she said, I will be producing more mucus which will make me cough and to go to the GP.

awww..why was she horrible?! on purpose..or just not being helpful?

Ahhh! So exciting Mrs Jerome! You were right, now you can go for the wall hangings ;)

Sorry she was so horrible Hippy! I hope you get it worked out :(

I went to the midwife last Thursday and got our ultrasound scheduled for June 3rd. Less than three weeks, but it feels like an eternity!

yeah hubby says we might be able to out to eat tonight to celebrate if he isnt too tired from work...and hoping we can go buy just 1 girl outfit lol...I just cant stop looking at her cute little face!!....my 20 week scan is June 6th at 10am..Hubby has decided he wants to go since I told him we would get to see her for a long time while they measure and check everything..so he is excited...

Brieanan Jade Grace ....two middle names coz we couldnt decide lol lol..

She just told me I wouldn't get to listen to baby until week 25 and not to bother asking her, told me I should have booked my tour of the hospital and the breast feeding clinic and then told me I could go. I was in and out in 7 minutes. I really wanted to try and hear baby but once she had said no way I didn't dare ask.

Hippy- was she talking with a doppler or a stethoscope? I can't imagine her not listening for the baby by now. Our midwife started checking with the doppler at 10 weeks. There is no reason she shouldn't be doing that by now. I am sorry she was so rude, I would have been in tears too!

Wow..is there anyone you can complain to about her? I mean does she have a higher up or anything? That is very rude..I always assumed midwives would be even nicer and more caring than Drs. I guess not huh! I would have said maybe I need to take my business elsewhere then if you are not going to do your job or have any care or concern for your patient...

If it continues i would definately think about changing and going somewhere else. If shes not nice now, it will only be worse when u are in labor.

yeah..if shes mean about letting you get your way now..imagine how she'll be when you come up with your birth plan!!..she'll just laugh in your face.. can you switch or is that a huge deal?

We don;t have an option of taking business elsewhere, it is NHS service. People in the UK do not have medical insurance it is all NHS and so I am stuck with this community team. I am hoping that I won't see her again and that I get someone else on the team. I will see what happens next time and if I get her I will complain.

Hey ladies lovely to hear what you are having (and team yellow's you are so good for being able to wait)

We are having a boy :) I am so pleased I was really hoping for a little baby boy how wonderful.... You and me Waiting2grow having our boys, was funny everyone at my work and I thought I was having a boy and it turns out I got my wish :)

Hope you are all well and hippy I would definetly look elsewhere for a new midwife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->