I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

We don;t have an option of taking business elsewhere, it is NHS service. People in the UK do not have medical insurance it is all NHS and so I am stuck with this community team. I am hoping that I won't see her again and that I get someone else on the team. I will see what happens next time and if I get her I will complain.

If she keeps up like that you can contact the head midwife for your community and see if you can get someone else. It seems like she was a bit gruff with you. What was she like at your booking appointmnet?

I saw a different one for the booking appointment and she was lovely.

yay..thats great!!!...hopefully the mean lady was a one time thing!!

So how is everyone today. I am feeling much more energised, but still got this stupid cough and vomiting thing going on.
Today I realised that my work trousers are getting too tight and so I really think I need to invest in some more.

This week's new symptom: random debilitating leg cramps :lol:

Walking round IKEA the other day, went to go downstairs and both legs cramped up and I couldn't move. Felt like a right idiot!

Other than that it's good. Baby's been kicking quite hard now and hubby can feel it about 50% of the time which is really nice :)

Counting the days until our 20 week scan.

How's everyone else?

Im so dreading leg cramps....potassium... magnesium... and calcium are the three things that help prevent them so make sure you are getting enough..so bananas and leafy greens and milk...

No strong kicks yet course Im overweight so that doesnt surprise me..but she has moved up and isnt down by the pubicline anymore..shes under/beside the bellybutton..still always to the left though lol..Im so afraid my bump is gonna be lopsided lol..

Yay for 18 weeks!

Well I ended up in hospital today with really bad stomach cramps. They think I have strained my muscles, I got to hear Pickles heartbeat and he/she is ok. I have been told to rest up, which I am currently doing.

I hope the leg cramps ease up soon x

awwww...glad it wasnt anything serious...how did you strain them? lot of house work?

what do all of you ladies do workwise? Im a stay at home-er so mine is all vacuum..dishes..laundry..dinners etc etc...

I manage a day nursery. I spend all day lifting and carrying babies and toddlers. I think it was the cleaning at home yesterday that started it, followed by two heavy toddlers in a double stroller on the trip to the library today. My body just rebelled.

awww...yeah those kids can be hefty..Im a nanny by trade and I want to work some but just thinking about carrying kids around in the hot summer and all that..I just dont think I can do it...but Im excited about getting my teachers aid certification after the baby is here and going back to work with kids that are older and that I dont have to pick up lol lol..

hello all just checking in. my scan is 6/2! we r almost positive its a boy. wives tales says boy chinese gender says boy and we bd'd on ovulation day! so... we just need comfirmation!

hello all just checking in. my scan is 6/2! we r almost positive its a boy. wives tales says boy chinese gender says boy and we bd'd on ovulation day! so... we just need comfirmation!

will keep fingers crossed for you then!! :happydance:

Hey all! It's been a while since I have been on. Hubby and I went on vacation for our 5 year anniversary. One of the best parts was getting to sleep in all day, ha ha!

I have felt the baby kick once from the outside, it was quite a shock! I didn't realize it could happen that early? When do you normally start feeling it on the outside? Of course I grabbed my hubby to feel and it didn't happen again. :p

20 week ultrasounds is 6/3! I am soooo excited. I am just hoping the next week and a half fly by. I want to know so bad, and I am dying to see baby again! Of course I have to say I am a little nervous. I just want to know that baby is ok in there!

Hey all! It's been a while since I have been on. Hubby and I went on vacation for our 5 year anniversary. One of the best parts was getting to sleep in all day, ha ha!

I have felt the baby kick once from the outside, it was quite a shock! I didn't realize it could happen that early? When do you normally start feeling it on the outside? Of course I grabbed my hubby to feel and it didn't happen again. :p

20 week ultrasounds is 6/3! I am soooo excited. I am just hoping the next week and a half fly by. I want to know so bad, and I am dying to see baby again! Of course I have to say I am a little nervous. I just want to know that baby is ok in there!

you feeling girl or boy?

hi ladies it me again,just checking up on how your all doing,congratulations on the ones who have found out the sex of baby bet ur enjoying shopping even more now hehe,well this baby was defo a sticky n doing well and i have my scan friday so cant wait,just wondering if you can tell me what you think the sex will be from my cravings as uv all gone through this or is it all a load of rubbish,my morning sickness never made me sick and is already gone almost,im craving veg,salad,apples,beans on toast,sunday dinners,ice lollys n sweets but not soar they have to be very sweet in taste lol,thinking of certain foods make me gag still though as well,i so cant wait to get as far along as you guys but gratefull to be here im just impatiant lol,im thinking girl but part of me keeps saying no its a boy lol x x

Im going girl if its as much sweets as you say lol..I couldnt eat or didnt crave anything for a while but now that the morning sickness is gone I def can tell I want sweets more and Im having a girl... congrats on making it to 12 weeks!!

glad you have made it to 12 weeks, that is brilliant news. I am thinking girl too.

eeekkk how exciting,ive had craving since the first wk i found out haha n my sickness passes the moment i eat so been very lucky on that point,i hope i get a good nub shot tomoz so we can guess some more :) x

Congrats on making it to 12 weeks wishing4baby3 :)

Acorn, I've been feeling my baby from the outside since 15 weeks. Even hubby managed to feel it at 15+3 and I've even seen it kick once. I had no idea you could feel it that early! Such a nice feeling isn't it :)

Congrats wishing!

MrsJerome: I have a feeling it's a girl! Hubby is convinced it's a boy, so we really want to find out who is right, ha ha!

Stouffer: That is crazy! It really is the most amazing feeling ever. Every time it starts moving I completely lose my train of thought and just sit there and take it all in. I am so in love:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->