I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

I'm noticing an increased sense of smell but I already have a freakily good sense of smell anyway. No morning sickness yet but I'm guessing the increased sense of smell won't sit well with morning sickness!

Anyone else feeling queasy yet?

Hi all!!

Im having bloods done one last time by my normal gyno and then shes sending me off to a new OB so I have no idea who/where it will be or when my first appt will be yet...but I am soooo excited...!!!! hoping my bloods are over 300 atleast..we'll see!

Hello im also due on the 25th :) I think i have a short LMP as i ovulated on the 9th day, its all a bit confusing but im happy to be here! Got my BFP on the 14th, little bit nervous as its so light so am looking forward to the lines getting darker over the next few days.

I am incredibly irritated and my boobs feel heavier but thats about it symptom wise.

I just got back from the Doctor's and he confirmed the spotting was pretty normal. Phew :)

I was grinning like a maniac the whole way home :lol: it's starting to feel real now I've been to the dr about it :) Eeep!

Thanks stouffer for posting this. I've been beside myself all day today. I had a temp drop this morning & pink CM. I tested again with cheapies on 2ndMU & the lines are lighter than 2 days ago. You've made me feel more positive.

FF says I'm due 28th Oct (Hi Girls, I've had to leave my desk & read all 11pages so I wasn't interrupted) - I havent called the doctors, I've not even told both parents. How soon do you make an appointment?

xx

Hi Daisy and congrats!!

My gyno had me go in three times for bloods...I tested at 11DPO with FRER and was due in that day for a progesterone test since this was my first clomid cycle and they did betas too since I told them about the positive test..levels were 17...and then I went in again on Monday at 14DPO and levels were 63...so they were doubling every 38 hours or so..and then I went in again this morning...17DPO and will post my levels again once they call me hopefully before noon... I have used all my cheapie tests and they have been inconsistantly lighter or even blank depending on when I tested which just showed me that they suck lol..as I know Im preggie and have good blood levels...so...dont worry too much..I just went out and bought 3 FRERs (only $7 at walmart!!! as opposed to $17 at CVS!!) and am just using them to catch a dark dark line for my scrapbook and my belly book....will post pics as soon as I take one as well as levels when the Drs call me...

How is everyone else this morning..I am loving this nice sunny spring weather!

ahhhhhh I got my first dark good line on the FRER..it came up before the control line!!!!!!! with like....3rd morning urine lol..lol...yay yay yay yay.... :happydance: oh yeah..oh yeah :happydance: ...gonna wait a few more mins to see if it gets darker...and then will post a pic!!!...

Thank you MrsJerome. I just didn't expect to get so many negatives all in one morning. I guess I was so buzzed yesterday, was my bday, told my mum, sis & got my digital BFP that today was a bit of a low. I guess I'll have some days like that.

I will call the docs on Monday I think

Thanks again.

p.s. I'm in London & its NOT sunny here :(

pic pic pic please so I can compare mine!!!

Whats weird is my tescos line is darker than my FRER and tesco is 25 and think FRER is 12.5 :wacko:

I have all symptons this month, bad sickness but not actually vomiting. Backache, tummy ache, leg ache, really bad migraines, tiredness.

But all worth it

here it is!! 3rd morning urine...lol....and the test line came up before the control within like 3 secs..yay yay yay!!!
https://i54.tinypic.com/14l0g3k.jpg

Mrs Jerome my test line has been coming up before the control line too tho which is wicked :happydance:

Its not as dark as the control line yet tho, is yours?

Im gonna stick to buying a couple more tescos ones as seem to be working better for me and alot cheaper xxxx

aww..im sorry Daisy..I have a few friends in the UK area and I know you are missing the sun lol..lol..hopefully you'll have a nice spring sunny day soon!!...I'll try to think it your way lol...we have extra!!

MrsJerome thats the same as mine more or less. Nearly the same as the control line :wohoo:

The FRER's here are buy1get1free but they are £8 and I have bought enough of them. I can eiher get 2 off ebay for £5 or tescos tests are only £2 per test so might just get them what you think?

xxx

This is mine hun from yesterday morning x

Attachments

• 18dpo.jpg
    18dpo.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4
I think if you have the money and want to get them for scrapbook purposes then get a few...I have two more FRERs and I'll prolly do one like...Sunday morning and then another one next thursday or so..just to see...

if you are gonna scrapbook... you should also invest in a roll of wide clear packing tape... I use it to preserve the test strip so its pretty much air tight and doesnt fade ...and very sanitary to put in the book lol...I cut a strip of tape...like...4 inches... put it on the table sticky side up and then cut a cute little cardstock rectangle and place it in the middle and press it down so the back seals to the tape..then trim the test strip down as much as you want..lay it on..and then cut another section of take the same as the first and press it down..its like cheap laminating lol...and it works great!!! press it down and get all the air bubbles out and then trim the tape off but leave just a little around the edges so the seal stays... good luck hun!!

its just like mine!!..i cant stop staring at mine..I never ever though I would see this..Im soo amazed and in shock!!! I even emailed a pic to my hubby lol..

hehe.... I text my hubby he thinks Im a mad woman!! hehe..... I think we are bang on the same dates more or less. Going to get son from school be back in a while xx

me too..we even got our BFPs the same day! ..do you know what day you ovulated? mine was...and Im pretty sure coz I felt it...mine was Jan 31st...

it was between 30th and 31st and got my bfp at 11dpo 11/02/11

This is my tescos one this morning 2MU and went to pee at 4am too lol.... 25miu

Attachments

• Tescos 18dpo.jpg
    Tescos 18dpo.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members