I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/littlejen/pickle193pic2.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/littlejen/Pickle193.jpg

This is my little Pickle. Baby wouldn't sit still and the scan took forever to get all the measurements, but all is well.

I am pleased everyone's scan went well. We have also booked a 3D scan for the 6th August.

aaww..yay hippy..cute!!..Brieanan was a wiggle work too but mostly just wiggling in one stop.. she was super shy though and covered up...

Our dr office does 3D scans and I cant wait till about 28 weeks or so to get one!!

Oh..and I was right about the anterior placenta..mine is right on top in the middle..so its cushioning a lot of her movement..most of the stuff I still feel is either her on my bladder...or her moves that hit on the left of the placenta....

On a totally random note: I just noticed on my ticker that it's moved to Cantaloupe... and the next one is ONION?! What kind of crazy onions do they eat ;)

no no you were already at onion..whatever is the fruit of the week or month is kind of centered...if you look closely you can see the small cantaloupe still and banana is next..I know it confused me too lol...

So one friend says boy from the picture and another says girl. What do you guys think, I have no idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tZkXSQzYDo

first part of our scan yesterday...

Love the video Mrs Jerome! We asked to do that but the hospital won't allow it for legal reasons :shrug:

Hippy- I would guess boy, but not for any particular reason.

thanks!!...the only time I wasnt allowed to was during the 13 week downs scan..for whatever reason....

Im working on part two...its a bit longer so its taking a bit to save and upload...

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDcYFaPc6WA

Did you video it yourself or do you get it from the hospital?

no no you were already at onion..whatever is the fruit of the week or month is kind of centered...if you look closely you can see the small cantaloupe still and banana is next..I know it confused me too lol...

Haha baby brain moment there!

I did it myself...our Dr is at the hospital..like..hes on the big campus...and our scan tech works just for his office...we get a DVD if you remember to take it back..I did this time but the format is weird and its best for just DVD players really..so I also take my camera so I can do video and take pics of poses I think are cute lol...and to get sound as the DVD doesnt have any sound...

Stouffer you are not alone lol..I have those 'moments' alll the time lol...thank god Im home alone most of the day and no one else knows about them lol lol...

Hubby and i went for our 20 wk scan today, everything went great! I cant believe it, were half way! We go tom to talk to doc. Then our next scan/appt will be at 24 wks. Theyll do our 3D at 28 wks. Is everyone offered the 3D? I cant wait for that one!

Hubby and i went for our 20 wk scan today, everything went great! I cant believe it, were half way! We go tom to talk to doc. Then our next scan/appt will be at 24 wks. Theyll do our 3D at 28 wks. Is everyone offered the 3D? I cant wait for that one!

my next appt is at 24 weeks..July 5th...our scan tech told us to not go to one of those private scan places as she will do one at the office and if they dont get good pics or whatever that we can come back again and it wont cost more or anything....we always get a few 3D pics but it will be great to have a whole session devoted to 3d..hopefully some cute face pics..she also said 28 weeks is a good time as the baby has more fat and isnt soo big that they are squished and cant get good pics..

Brieanan has been tap tap tapping my bladder alll day!!...idk if shes head down and touching it with her hands or if shes feet down and kicking/stretching but shes def enjoying herself lol lol...

today for dinner I am attempting to grill whole tilapia (minus the head of course) ...I hope it goes well lol lol..

My appointment is tomorrow for a check and to go over the ultrasound. We only get a 20 week ultrasound where we are unless they have concerns about the baby and they don't have a 3D. I really want to see the baby in 3 or 4D so we are getting a private scan. I will probably do it at 28 weeks because I read that's the best time too.

Baby has been tapping on me all day. I told her I think she needs a nap, but she's not listening :haha: It starts already!

Good luck on the tilapia! Sound delicious! Hubbys gone on travel tonight so I am not sure what I will make.

BTW- I am normally a great cook, but since being pregnant I have lost my touch. I think it has to do with my inability to focus :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->