I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Congratulations MrsT :D

I'm still torturing myself guessing at whether it's a boy or a girl. I was shopping today and would really love to know whether I can buy boy or girl clothes! Oh well... 19 more weeks and I can find out :lol:

Ha ha! I hated going into baby stores before we found out. I just wanted to buy some cute clothes! I had a hard time finding anything gender neutral to buy before then. Even the cut on a lot of the onesies is different for boys and girls.

Wow, when you say 19 weeks, that seems so short! I'm sure it will be here before we know it!

Congrats MrsT.

I am glad to be team yellow, I still can't wait for the moment I find out :)

Congrats MrsT

We got our cot on the weekend. I'm not sure if anyone else is but I'm counting down the weeks until he comes :)Can't wait!

What a long week! I have been having a lot of discomfort and have been in and out of the doctors since last weekend. We thought is was a UTI, but the tests were coming back negative and I tried 2 antibiotics that didn't help at all. Finally today they did some more testing and it came back positive for a bacterial infection. I have never been so excited to have an infection :p Hopefully the new antibiotics will kick in soon!

What a long week! I have been having a lot of discomfort and have been in and out of the doctors since last weekend. We thought is was a UTI, but the tests were coming back negative and I tried 2 antibiotics that didn't help at all. Finally today they did some more testing and it came back positive for a bacterial infection. I have never been so excited to have an infection :p Hopefully the new antibiotics will kick in soon!

awww..well hope they take care of it!! UTIs are not fun at all and bacterial infection prolly not so much either .....

congrats Kat on the little boy..so thats 4 boys..two girls and two yellows...Im gonna try to find MZTova and see about her too

shes team pink too!!!..so 4 boys 3 girls 2 yellows..yay!!! I wonder who will win in the end lol....pink or blue..any bets?

Yay for more girls :) I am going to go with the underdog here and guess girls, lol.

awww..well hope they take care of it!! UTIs are not fun at all and bacterial infection prolly not so much either .....

Yeah, the bacterial infection presented itself with the same exact symptoms as a UTI, so beware! Maybe someone else will be spared the week long torture by reading this and asking for a bacterial test if the UTI test comes back negative!

idk..for some reason Im feeling Stouffer as a boy and Hippie as a girl lol..so I think boys will still end up ahead lol lol..but who knows lol lol..

I think I am a girl, just down to the hormones more than anything.

My friend last night said that if you are pregnant with a girl you buy more pretty clothes for yourself and look pretty. That if it is a boy you tend to be less hormonal and dress more boyish and not as pretty.

So can I ask what do you all think? how hormonal are the girls carriers and is it more extreme than boy carriers?

I am terrible, everything makes me cry and I get irritated by everything. I have so many silly meltdowns it is untrue...very very very unlike me. I have also been buying girly dresses which normally I avoid. I am not sure if this is just down to pregnancy in general or has anything to do with the sex of the child.

I def feel blah and have had horrid acne and horrid hair for the most part which is supposed to be the baby girl stealing her moms looks...I guess I am buying more girly stuff but I think its because I dont have rolls like before lol..its a bump..so I feel better in stuff I wouldnt normally wear lol...I am def hormonal and cry at everything course I am a sensitive person anyway lol so idk how much of that is hormones or just me being me lol..

Ha ha, I have bought a ton of cute dresses since getting pregnant. Not sure where I am going to wear them all :) I have definitely have the acne problem, such a bummer and I have never been so hormonal in my life. I pretty much cry everyday, which is way out of the ordinary!

idk..for some reason Im feeling Stouffer as a boy and Hippie as a girl lol..so I think boys will still end up ahead lol lol..but who knows lol lol..

I think I'm having a boy too. Hubby is not sure. We tried the ring test and it just hung there haha. I'll have to try some other old wives' tales and see what they say.

I've not been too hormonal so far, didn't have any morning sickness in first tri and was just really tired. I have got a bit hairier but my skin is looking better than it was before I got pregnant so if it's true about girls stealing their mother's looks then maybe it is a boy :)

I don't mind either way. I've got used to the idea of having a boy though. We have a couple of boy names picked out but no girl names. It's so hard to choose something!!!

I too have been REALLY hormonal. DH is on edge constantly in case he says something to set me off and i am COVERED in spots which i never even had as a teenager. Im having a boy so dont think it is a girl thing, unless i have a girly boy!!

lol lol...well the baby heartbeat theory is totally shot too as Brieanan was 136 last time we went...my cravings have been right on for girl though...fruits...orange juice..sweet stuff mostly..

Our babies heartrate has always been on the upper end, which was supposed to mean girl, but we're having a boy. I had absolutely no morning sickness, and i think that means boy though.. Ive come to think all the theories dont work. The ring test told us boy and girl.

I have been craving fruits, juices, sour things and CARBS. Man do I love carbs :) I usually have to make myself eat protein.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->