I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Hehe no, but remember that bit in Austin Powers where he gets the buggy stuck sideways in a corridor? That is me trying to parallel park these days. It's so embarrassing!

My sister keeps telling me baby brain never goes away. In that case I'm screwed! :lol:

uh oh..I never learned to parallel park..you dont have to here anymore..least not where I grew up and was tested..Im sure in the bigger cities you do

I hate parallel parking ;) Luckily I usually just pass those spots and find another when i go downtown, lol.

Had my appointment with the MW yesterday. I am still down a pound pre-preg, but baby measured right on or a little bigger for everything and everything looked great so I am not worried...less weight to lose after I guess :p

I hate parallel parking ;) Luckily I usually just pass those spots and find another when i go downtown, lol.

Had my appointment with the MW yesterday. I am still down a pound pre-preg, but baby measured right on or a little bigger for everything and everything looked great so I am not worried...less weight to lose after I guess :p

I'm +10lbs now I think. Trying not to weigh myself and just going on how fat my face/arms look but I did sneak onto the scales last week and I was 9lb heavier then.

Im down about 10 pounds...but shes healthy and im fine...I would be happy to end up at my pre preggie weight lol lol...and then hopefully knock of some pounds breastfeeding lol.. everyone else breastfeeding?

I want to breastfeed, but i dont want to be one of those blubbering fools crying day and night bc its not working out. So, im going into it with the approach if it works, great, if not then im going to bottlefeed. And thats fine too.

I finally made a decision on a piece of baby gear. I had really wanted this carseat, but wouldnt buy it or put it on my registry, bc its too expensive. BUT amazon had it on sale today and i couldnt refuse. What do u think? I got the black/silver model. I thought this would be an excuse to get the Britax stroller too. I like the britax b-ready stroller, probably in black so it doesnt show too much dirt, but that color might get to hot, so i might get it in black/silver combo too. Now, ive got to start looking for the stroller on sale somewhere. You guys let me know if u see it onsale anywhere.

Carseat that i bought
https://www.amazon.com/Britax-Chape...s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1307731988&sr=1-1

Stroller that i want

https://www.amazon.com/Britax-USA-U...s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1307732071&sr=1-1

We are planning to breastfeed. I am not sure what to expect, but I am actually looking forward to it.

Waiting- the car seat it cute :) As far as the stroller goes, I wouldn't go with back to hide dirt. Dust and dirt are lighter than black so I think it tends to show dirt even more, but that's just me.

Ooh I made a big purchase today!

We went for a snoop around the baby section of Toys R Us and saw the travel system we'd been eyeing up on offer so bought it there and then! We got the whole lot for £220 including foot muff and raincover.

I didn't think they'd have it in the shop but they did so now it'll be hanging around my spare room for the next 4 months. Oh well :)

Here's a link if anyone wants a look:
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...-Deluxe-Travel-System-I-Love-My-Bear(0068326)

We also got a bottle steriliser. I plan on breastfeeding but want to have some stuff in case it doesn't work out, for night feeds and also because I only plan to breastfeed for a couple of months.

I am going to breastfeed if I can but I am also not going to stress if it doesn't work out. Although I will then try and use a breast pump and feed breast milk via a bottle. Breast pumps don't cause same issues as breast feeding.

Stouffer- i love your travel system, i wish our toysrus i that nice of travel systems. Ive got to get an adaptor so that our carseat will hook to the stroller

Stouffer- i love your travel system, i wish our toysrus i that nice of travel systems. Ive got to get an adaptor so that our carseat will hook to the stroller

I noticed that as well. It seems Graco makes different seats and travel systems in the UK than they do in the US. I wonder why that is.

I wonder if it's differing safety standards. Like I read that in the US they've banned drop-sided cots. Is that right? Here, as long as they comply with European standards, they're ok.

yeah drop sided cots are banned from being manufactured sold now but you can buy kits that are supposed to fix ones you already have to be safe....

I would never buy a drop side cot. I think they should be banned in the UK too. So many accidents happen due to them, we were told for both nursery and childminding that we can't use drop side cots for safety reasons.

I finally had my 21 week scan yesterday and we are thrilled to announce we are having a baby BOY!!! Team BLUE!!!!

We have decided to name him Alfie Mark and i am so excied as it finally means i can shop, shop, shop!!

So we have three boys...two girls..and two yellows lol....!! what happened to MZTova?

Congratulations MrsT :D

I'm still torturing myself guessing at whether it's a boy or a girl. I was shopping today and would really love to know whether I can buy boy or girl clothes! Oh well... 19 more weeks and I can find out :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->