I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

How was everyone's weekend?

We redecorated a couple of rooms of the house and then I spent half of yesterday trying to choose a girl name. Couldn't find anything I liked so it's now hubby's responsibly but I do get to veto any names I really hate :lol:

Has anyone chosen names yet?

Hubby finally finally finished the drywall..all cept for some little details...he also almost cut his freaking finger off with the straight blade in the last 5 mins of working on the room..he actually screamed...and almost cried..he was in shock..I thought he was gonna pass out..he almost cut the entire side/tip of it off it..but..we fixed it up and hes gonna go to medical today at work and have them look at it...uggh...he was doing sooo good and then last 5 mins...well I guess atleast it wasnt something more serious...

I worked on my coupons this weekend and we are gonna spend about $120 on diapers and forumula and wipes and really only spend about $90 after the coupons I have...yay!!! its so nice to be stocking stuff up for her..makes it seem more real...

Brieanan Jade Grace is our name for her..and she is soo wiggly..I think this is it..the transition from every once in a while little wiggles to serious kicks and moves and all that..I saw her move all weekend if I was laying down or sitting down...soo freaky!! lol lol..I mean its weird and Ive been waiting for it forever but its just weird to know you have a person inside of you making your skin wriggle lol lol...but I LOVE IT!!...everytime I try to get a video though or hubby tries to see it or feel it..she stops..of course..I dont know how the hell she knows lol lol...but she does lol lol...

Mrs. Jerome, I can't believe he cut it that bad! I totally would have freaked out. hopefully it heals up fine!

We've started seeing movement too! The last couple of weeks I have seen little waves, but last night she had some huge bumps and was moving all over. The hubby and I just sat there and watched my stomach forever. It was so cool! :cloud9:

She seriously moves so much, we have nicknamed her wiggle worm :) The midwife is always amazed by how much she moves during appointments

We have started calling her Lauren, but I reserve the right to change my mind ;) We aren't telling anyone partly so I can change my mind and not have embroidered gifts and because we like the surprise element since we already gave up the gender. We are definitely struggling with a middle name. I want it to be somewhat meaningful, but I can't find anything that I like with her first name!

He went to the medic at work and they said it was fine and we did a good job of bandaging it up and that he should heal fine without stitches and all..which is good...it was def a scary moment more of me worried about him than it freaking me out...Im just glad that it was something I could handle and not him like..falling off the ladder or anything and breaking something or even more serious...

I can understand keeping the name secret...we have heard so much stuff about Brieanan and how we spell it and why not just Brianna or all this stuff which is just getting annoying..so good for you keeping it to yourself lol...

Hubby calls her his little pill bug..you know those little gray rolly polley things that ball up..because she rolls around so much and wiggles lol..

My belly has been jumping like crazy. Hubby can hardly ever see it but I can feel it through my jeans. The other day my whole tummy rippled. Must have been baby rolling over :)

It's cute, when my OH puts his hand on my tummy the baby seems to know where to poke back, like it's giving him a high 5! So nice :)

My belly has been jumping like crazy. Hubby can hardly ever see it but I can feel it through my jeans. The other day my whole tummy rippled. Must have been baby rolling over :)

It's cute, when my OH puts his hand on my tummy the baby seems to know where to poke back, like it's giving him a high 5! So nice :)

I think you LO needs to have a chat with my LO on how to behave properly lol lol..she moves for 10 mins and the second he puts his hand there..she stops...and then he gets impatient and moves away..and then she moves again!! lol lol..:dohh:

I think you LO needs to have a chat with my LO on how to behave properly lol lol..she moves for 10 mins and the second he puts his hand there..she stops...and then he gets impatient and moves away..and then she moves again!! lol lol..:dohh:

Mine did that for several weeks before she gave up and let him feel her. Now she staying in one place for longer so he feels it a ton more. It's probably because she has less places to hide :) Now he can push down on my belly and she will push back. They did it for an hour the other night, it was so cute!

Where is everyone feeling movement now? Mine still kicks pretty low (nowhere near my belly button yet). Not sure if she is low, or if that is normal. Normally she kicks out, but sometimes she gets turned around and kicks straight down, that is so uncomfortable!

Only feeling kicking outward right now. Not feeling any downward. He feels active all the time now, which right now im still loving! Hubby started feeling his kicks a few nights ago. At night i just lay there with my hands on my belly.

either on my left side or down onto my bladder..every now and then there will be one in the middle or under my belly button..but...mostly left or down...

Left and down for me too.
I have names for boys and girls but not telling anyone until after the birth, although my mum knows the girls name as she gave us the idea.

I am now off to a festival for a just over a week. I have a feeling this is going to be a physical challenge for me, hopefully it won't be too much like hard work.

I'm getting lots of kicks on the right hand side and also quite low down. Sometimes I will feel them on both the right side and a bit left of centre so I guess this means I'm being kicked and punched :lol:

I've started having a few kicks above my belly button too.

I finally felt some good kicks on the right this morning..and hubby finally felt a kick too!!..not a big one but still...she was moving and wiggly for about an hour or so this morning..

https://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/...t=P6210035.mp4

Finally caught atleast a partially good clip..some bigger kicks that I had been trying to get before..pay attention to the tummy in front of the phone too as she did a fewer uphigh kicks

Im around for a bit atleast..having a BD-ing related argument with hubby so I came to the living room for a bit... what are you up to

Hope you got past the argument with your husband MrsJerome.

What did everyone get up to this weekened?

I've been busy. The nesting urge has kicked in and suddenly I feel like my house is a complete mess and everything needs to be reorganised, cleaned and redecorated. I keep doing too much and tiring myself out.

Anyone else going crazy with nesting?

This weekend I woke up starving and went to the pantry for cereal. I was so disgusted by what I saw, that I stopped and cleaned and reorganized the whole thing. I kept thinking about how disorganized it was and that the baby needed room for all her things in the kitchen too! It was a while before I had breakfast that morning :p

I have been driving myself nuts trying to pick the perfect colors to paint the nursery. I just want to figure it out so I can stop obsessing about it!

Stouffer..as Im sure you figured out the argument was the whole sex thing from the other thread..although it wasnt really an argument as me being disappointed..I dont think he really knew how upset it made me..but...we'll see how that goes..hes made me promise that it wont hurt her and so I guess only time will tell if he believes me lol..

Weekend wise lol... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-t-rant-worst-walmart-shopping-trip-ever.html if you want a good read that was our walmart trip from hell on friday night lol..otherwise the weekend was good..did stuff around the house..hubby cleaned out the garage...his version of cleaned out...not mine...but Im TERRIFIED of spiders so I couldnt help and so I couldnt complain lol..

Nesting wise...I have my moments of OCD...and luckily alot of it is coming out now as just wanting to be crafty which isnt so bad ...so I painted her name letters for above her crib..which took a whole day and then some..and they turned out soo well that Im itching to paint more stuff and Im just trying to figure out what lol..lol...I think I might go to hobbylobby today and look at some of the unfinished wood stuff and see if there is anything I like..maybe a little tiny box for her teeth when the "tooth fairy" comes...or..just something to keep me busy...

Im trying to hold out on the big big cleaning/nesting things until a bit later on...because I feel like if I do them now..then in a month or two I'll just want to redo them..so..Im holding out as long as possible lol lol...

I wish i could get into the nesting mode, but in the last wk, ive worked alot! Yuck! The check will be nice, but i am so tired i can hardly stand, much less clean. We bought some paint samples at Lowes this week. Im thinking of doing grey paint with light blue bedding and accessories. That way when hes not a baby anymore i can get rid of the light blue but still have the grey paint. I love these cuddle plush animals at restoration hardware. I like the grey elephants and light blue dogs.
https://www.rhbabyandchild.com/cata...tId=rhbc_prod218080&categoryId=rhbc_cat157001
https://www.rhbabyandchild.com/cata...tId=rhbc_prod102231&categoryId=rhbc_cat157001

And.. We still havent decided on a name. Time seems like its flying! Itll be here before we know it! The leyters from hobby lobby sound like a good idea Jerome, ill have to make a trip

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->