I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

I love the name Gemma! You're from Dubai, thats aweome! Glad to have u on board!

Thanks waiting2grow,., yes im from super hot dubai, 42 degrees and above in the summer.. its really hot here !! ive always loved the name Gemma too.. xx

MrsJ, I cant wait to see what our babies look like as well.. im off to my appointment now, will ask about the possibility of a 3d/4d, i dont think thats a big thing here in dubai, but i will check as its great because you can actually see some features and have a vague idea of what he/she will look like !! xxx

Welcome aboard Preethi. I used to nanny for a little Indian girl called Preetha, she isn't so little now though. She started Harvard last year making me feel very old.

I have my 4D scan booked for the 6th August.

I would love my child to be bi-lingual but as we are English and I can only speak bits of Spanish, German, Thai etc it will be difficult. I will however be trying to encourage them to learn other languages, particularly mandarin as the future is in China.

I start my hypnobirthing classes next Saturday morning, I really am looking forward to it and my next midwife appointment is the 11th July.

Thanks for being so warm with the welcomes ladies, xxx

My appointment today went very well, baby is measuring 500 gms, and is still about 6 days behind, but she has clearly told me that they are following my LMP and that the bay has gained weight and is growing, and that scans are not accurate etc..

wow hypnobirthing.. i dont know if they have that here in dubai, but i am starting my antenatal classes on the 18th of July.

she told me to start walking and swimming , but not strenuous, very light swimming.

ive got excellent photos of LO, sucking her thumb etc and will update them tomorrow when i get to my mums house to use her scanner.

she did a fetal echo cardiogram and the heart looks perfect ! everything looks good she said " i will see you in 4 weeks " then she saw the drop on my face and said ok 3 weeks.. and anytime in between if you feel concerned you can always pop by .. and dh liked her too, so we are very glad about our decision to change docs..

Here are my scan pics from yesterday xx

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Pic 3.jpg
    Pic 3.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 6
Lovely pictures.
Baby was really active yesterday and kept kicking my bladder which was highly annoying. I also got my second migraine of the pregnancy which was just awful. Feeling much better today, off to a all day gig so I hope the headaches don't come back.

So last night someone I just met kissed my bump. I found it a bit weird!

ok that is crossing the line lol lol...i would feel weird with anyone but like..hubby doing that lol..even family...

Does a white crib and furniture in a boys nursery look bad? Feminine?, etc?

nope..I dont think so..we will do white again in a few years if we have a boy..I think maybe more of the style of crib could be feminine..like our crib..graco victoria... has a scroll/flower pattern on the headboard... if it was a boy I would have gone with the charleston instead...but white either way..I think it brightens up a room...really depends on what kind of feeling you want in the room...if you want bright and light then white or a lighter wood color...but if you want warm and cozy...then a darker color...

have u guys forgotten about me? hows everyone? r there anymore more for team blue??? im doing well. ive gained 8lbs so far. my bump is def showing. he move when i rub my belly and at night mostly. also after meals lol. could hardly keep still so tht dr could hear heartbeat. i hve a scan tues. will ppost pics.:)

I have a scan tues too!!!!!..yay!!!..also another glucose test..blah!! lol...I think we are even with girls and boys..I think 3 each..and then two yellow ladies...soo excited to see all our little ones!!! anyone getting uncomfortable yet? I feel like my lower stomach is never comfortable for some reason...and today I had my first real experience with the stabbing round ligament pain while working in the garden when I stood up from being bent over...I still think shes laying mainly on the left...

I am still uncomfortable with baby being down low. Sometimes I feel like she is trying to push/kick her way out. A couple of days ago I started to experience sore feet. I feel like they are swelling. I also bought a body pillow yesterday as I am having a hard time getting comfortable at night. I have an appointment Thursday, but no more scans planned as of yet (other than the 4d we are paying for around 28-30)

Stouffer- I have no idea what I would do if a stranger kissed my bump. That is way freaky. I don't even like the idea of strangers touching it!

Stouffer was it a guy or a girl..and how old were they..and..welll what was the whole situation lol lol..I just have to know why someone would think that is ok lol...

Idk if I get a scan at this next appt on Tues but I am going to ask the dr about their 3D package and compare it to the private scan place and decide which we want do to at around 28 weeks or so..I am super excited thought so see her in 3D again whenever that is.. :happydance:

Ive got an appt on tues or wed, cant remember, but i know im getting an ultrasound; the next scan should be at 28 wks, cant wait! This will be the 4D. Ive had round ligament pain for awhile, usually from the lying to standing position. Im mostly uncomfortable when trying to sleep, and then the back pain alot. Im 5'10 and have always had back pain, now its just worse.

I finally can get comfy when I sleep on my side..and Im a full on stomach sleeper so that was a big transition..but the main problem now is that I sleep sooo soundly that I wake up with my hip killing me..whichever one I am laying on....but it gets better once I flip sides...

i feel my stomach tightening around at times too and do get uncomfortable while laying in bed, my swollen feet hurt a lot, especially at night when i wake up to pee..

White is completely fine for a boy, it is not feminine at all ! you can always mix and match the duvet and quilt covers on the inside..

i had my scan, and posted pics here as well, so im done with my appointment, good luck Mrs Jerome and waiting2grow.. !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->