I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Mu husband and i have been together a little over 5 yrs. I was waitressing while i was in college, and i waited on him and his family on Sat. nights. He finally asked me out after a few months, he said that he was scared! I still make fun of him sometimes, by saying remember when u were afraid to talk to me!
Weve now been married for two years. I think hes going to make a great dad, i cant wait! I tell him that hes way better eith kids than i am

went to a kids car boot and swap shop today and managed to pick up loads of toys and baby monitors for just under £20, bargain.

Oh cool! What monitor did you get?

My MIL came round today and offered to give us money for the cot. YAY! Can't wait to buy a few more things.

Oh yay stouffer, thats nice of her !

what a bargain hippy ! cant wait to see pics of everything !

I wish we had some kind of baby swap around here! That sounds great, i got my monitor on ebay the other day, i went with the angelcare movement and sound monitor. Are the rest of u going with movement monitors or just sound?

we wont be getting a monitor until we shift to a two bed room apartment, we will be sharing the room with baby initially so monitors will have to wait x

I was going to get movement but it stressed my friend out so much I have gone with sound and temperature only. I got a Tomy advance walkabout.
I'll put a picture up soon, currently the soft ones that can be washed are in the machine.

Midwife appointment today, I shall be breaking the news that I am going for a home water birth.

I'm getting just a sound monitor. I think the movement ones would scare the crap out of me on a regular basis :lol:

Midwife appointment today, I shall be breaking the news that I am going for a home water birth.

Hope it goes well and she respects your wishes!

I'm going to have a hospital delivery. I am certain I will want an epidural. I'm not set on having one or anything but my body doesn't cope with pain all that well and I have a tendency to pass out, even though mentally I feel like I'm coping ok. I need to keep my pain relief options open just in case.

Yep 25 wks today!

Stouffer, im definately with you! I will definetely be getting an epidural. After seeing women give birth daily, ive had plenty of education on the topic, and that will definetely be the route ill go. Cant wait to hear the home birth stories on here! Hippy, does your midwife routinely paryicipate in homebirths?

I cant believe that our LOs were the size of a poppyseed..and we had over 250 days to go...now they are the size of a large eggplant...and we have only 105 days...we are soo close to the double digits girls!!!....ahhh!!! lol...

yay Happy 25 weeks to us !!! xx

im having a hospital birth as home births are not allowed in this country..

I had my traditional shower today,for my mums sake, but will be having a proper shower in september !

yay Happy 25 weeks to us !!! xx

im having a hospital birth as home births are not allowed in this country..

I had my traditional shower today,for my mums sake, but will be having a proper shower in september !

what happens at your traditional shower? does your family practice hindiusm? my ex-s were hindu just not practicing so I never really heard about the actually customs and stuff for the most part...

Thats what i was wondering. Whats the difference in a traditional and proper shower?

Happy 25 weeks girls!!!!!!!!! Only 2 more weeks for 3rd Trimester!!

I keep poking my nose into 3rd tri already. More acronyms to learn! I haven't a clue what they're talking about half the time :)

Second tri is really boring me now. I find I only read the gossipy ranty posts now or the occasional one where I might be able to help.

Can't wait for the double digits.

Anyone else starting to panic yet? I had a little meltdown at the weekend when I realised how much stuff still needs to be done and how much less I can do now I'm bigger. Poor hubby has his work cut out!

Ive not started to panic yet but we do have soo much to do..hubby finally finally got the drywall put up and started to patch the seems and holes..he wont let me help because you have to sand it and he doesnt want me breathing all the dust in so I cant really help till its paint time.. I think during September then I'll really start feeling the pressure to get it all done..incase she comes early or something...

I hope i go up until my due date a) its best for baby and b) with my 12 wks off ill be off til the new year! Cant beat that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->