I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

sorry about your situation with your family, Mrs J, i can imagine how upsetting it might be, but i agree with stouffer, have yourself a good time and dont bother about them not being there ! its probably for the best :hugs:

lovely colour waiting2grow.. nice pram !! xx

I have a birthing plan .. well basically it was copied off from another person on Bnb but that was purely because it was perfect and exactly what i wanted. x

Hope everyones doing well xx

I'm not really buying any bedding. Is that weird?

I'm just getting sheets and blankets and when baby is big enough it will probably sleep in grobags.

I saw some lovely sets in Mothercare and Mamas & Papas but I think I heard you can't use them until baby is much older so I might think about it then.

same as stouffer..not picking out a "put together" nursery set or bedding...first of all they are ridiculously expensive..and then if one thing gets dirty its like it doesnt go together anymore lol..so..just going with pastels in all kinds of patterns..kind of a cute mix and match thing...crib sheet and receiving blankets and then those sleeper bag things..

oh ive picked out the precious bear bedding collection from mothercare and my mum is gifting us another bedding set. i will probably get neutral coloured fitted and flat sheets to change when we are not using the bedding as i agree the matching wont be the same when you have to change the bedding !

new thread I started...I think we all fit in that category lol lol.. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-3-4-all-us-between-ladies.html#post11700968 and will be great to see other opinions and stuff..

Has anyone read this topic? It's very informative and scary!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/499241-things-films-dont-tell-ya.html

Now making a big list of all the stuff I need for my hospital bag.

happy double digits stouffer !!! eeeeeepp xxx so close

will have a look at that thread x

I have to admit I gave in and got the bedding set :blush: They are just so darn cute! I wanted to do jungle animals and fell in love with this one:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4371964

For the record, I found it somewhere cheaper than Babies R Us ;)

yay for your set acorn, its lovely !!

im pooped !! so DH and i went this evening on a massive shopping spree for LO at mothercare and ended up bying absolutely everything on the list, except for small things like nappies and toiletries and soft toys which we would buy later, but instead bought clothes, body suits, mittens, play mat, bottle set, mattress, blankies, the whole lot,., and mind you a baby does not come cheap, i was simply calculating out of interest how much we have already spent on the baby and it came upto 11,000 dirhams my currency.. which would be £1833 and $3013 american respectively, we still have the whole breast pump set etc to buy and maybe few more clothes which im expecting as presents from the family.

woooahh babyhopes..yay you!!..lol..the breast pump and a some clothes are the few things we actually HAVE already lol...Im dying to get the stroller and crib and everything else...my showers cant come fast enough lol..

I think the most $$ thing we are getting is the crib at around $300..then the travel system is roughly $200 and everything else is less of course...I put it all on my registry incase any rich relatives (which I dont know about lol lol) decide to buy something big or incase the family goes in on something big...

forgot to add the cot bed changer as well.. crap so much more to do and theyre expensive but its a one off thing.. problem is i bought an expenisve pink play mat etc, i shouldve bought a more neutral color for using next time round as well !!

travel systems are expensive !! mine was $500 after sale.. rip offs !!

geezz was your travel system made out of gold lol lol..ours is just the Graco brand...alano flip it sweet pea pattern with the snug ride carseat...we also bought a separate graco snugride single carseat thats the same color scheme but not the same pattern.. with base so we can each have a base and carseat in the car..and not have to worry about who has what..would hate to be stuck at home because the seat is in his car or the base or whatever...

Ive decided to boycott Babies R Us..atleast WE wont be buying anything from there..if someone else does then thats fine but I think they are overpriced and their "deals" are hardly ever really deals...they have so many things that arent included in sales and that you cant use coupons on I dont even see the point...

ive heard of the graco and seen it here, mine is the spin pushchair and pram and it allows you to turn it in one spin by the handle so you can have LO facing you while walking and it lays flat so lo can sleep, ive got the maxicosi cabriofix carseat you can attach to the pushchair and remove the bit where baby lays down and only attach car seat to the wheels . xx dont know how expensive babies r us is, we dont have them here, but ill google it xx

Babies R Us is for sure pricey! I haven't gotten much at all there minus a few inexpensive decorations. I did however register there, ha ha. People like to buy stuff in stores so they can see the cute baby things. Anything that I didn't get from there off my registry I will buy myself from somewhere else, probably Amazon! I registered at Target too. That seems to be where most people have been shopping.

Acorn..have you seen on your registry that people have bought stuff? or have they just told you...none of mine say anything has been bought..but then I heard that they have to tell teh cashier person ..if they dont then it doesnt get marked off unless they tell them or go online themselves to mark it off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->