I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

It was a 2 hour test.
Stouffer I only have to have the test as my dad is diabetic, I don't show any signs. I will only hear from them if there is a problem, I do not expect to hear from them though.

i had the 3 hour one at 18 weeks and i passed it, now i have my appointment on saturday for regular scans and check ups where they will fix me another date for my 27/28 week 3 hour fasting one .. so id have done it twice.

AFM, today was an awesome day with regards to baby. went to my mums and my aunt was there as well, had lunch and a glass of cold coke and then felt some kicks .. so i called mum over and pressed her hand over my bump and she felt two nice kicks ! and my aunt felt several.. then came home determined to get dh to feel the kicks, woke baby up by just rubbing my tummy, moving it around with my palm and then he felt 2 - 3 kicks himself.

i am so happy and so is he. i have a shitty placenta and finally felt kicks, but they are not as hard or obvious as other women describe it, because of my placenta, i have to concentrate and lay down still and push my fingers in a little hard to feel the kicks, but then i do !!

aww..thats great hun...Im hoping Brieanan is up for performing this weekend when I go home for my shower lol lol... hubby has felt a few good ones but otherwise she moves around mostly during the day...

Hope the baby shower goes well. Let us know what you get. I want to see photos ;)

How's everyone feeling these days?

I think I have the beginnings of SPD :( Going to try and get a physio appointment ASAP but I don't think there's much they can do.

Third tri officially starts for me tomorrow! Scary! I haven't plucked up the courage to read any of the birthing stories. I have plenty of friends to scare me.

Speaking of that, does anyone watch those programmes about giving birth? I wish I hadn't started watching them!

Stouffer..me too on the SPD!!! ....its not horrid..atleast not yet...but it definitely is starting to feel like my hoohaa is trying to come apart down the middle..I was fine with that...but then I read the actual definition of SPD and seeing that it is actually the..."pubic bones rubbing together"... and that just made it hurt worse lol.. wish I had never read that lol..

Hopefully I'll be posting pics of the nursery work from this coming week and also the shower...

And I LOVE watching the baby shows...A Baby Story..Make Room for Multiples...Bringing Home Baby...Babys First Day...I watch all of them..its never bothered me..and other than worrying about either having to be induced..or having an emergency C-section for whatever reason....Im still looking forward to labor/delivery day especially since Im doing the water birth thing...

I just try and keep in mind that they put more traumatic births on there because it's more interesting than a straight forward birth. It scares me a bit how many of those women end up having an emergency Caesarian!

I hope our SPD symptoms don't get any worse. It's such a gross thought that the bones are rubbing together. It feels like I've been kicked!

yeah..its def icky and painful just to think about it..but hopefully it means our bones are spreading and gonna make it easier for that baby head to get out..atleast thats what I keep telling myself lol lol..

Stouffer, sorry about the SPD :( it can be so painful, but hey you are practically into third tri now.. how amazing is that !!! xxx

we live in dubai and tv is not that liberal lol, you dont get to watch birth videos etc, except for the internet, i do watch them on youtube and many of them have made me cry !! xx i am so looking forward to the next month passing quick so we are all in september so close to our 9th month !!

Whats everyone been up to? Havent heard from my doc aboutt my GTT last tues, so im taking this as a good sign. I DO NOT want to have to do the 3hr test! 27 wks today whoo hoo!! Only 10 weeks til term!

Oh yea, having my 4D at 30 or 32 wks, im on apts every two wks now. Sooo excited to see what LO looks like. Next appt is next mond. Is everyone else going every 2 wks now too?

happy third tri to you and me and everyone else !! my doc does not consider third tri until 28 weeks lol x

my GTTis on the 6th of august xx

Looking forward to seeing your scan pics Waiting2Grow!

So apparently my bump had a growth spurt over the weekend. All I have heard all day is how huge my bump is and apparently I look 8 months pregnant! I don't think it's that big (I'm pretty short and was slim before the bump so it probably just looks big on me) but we'll see in a couple of weeks at my next midwife appointment.

I have my midwife appointment this Thursday and then every 2 weeks from now on. This appointment will be to test for GD. I also have my 3D/4D Thursday, so it's a day to look forward to :)

Stouffer- I have hit a rapid growth point too, it seems to change everyday. I was at a wedding this past weekend and someone guessed I had 6 weeks left, ha ha. I was slender before and I have only gained a few pounds so it is all baby for sure. I am looking forward to seeing how much I have grown since my last appointment.

Im really tall, so it took awhile for me to look pregnant, but i definetely do now! Babyhopes, i think my doc also considers 3rd tri to begin at 28 wks.

Right now oct seems so close but so far away at the same time. It seems really close since ive known that i was pregnant since the middle of Feb, and its now almost Aug. But far away, since im no where near ready for the baby. I cant believe how fast this pregnancy has been, at the beginning i figured it would drag by

My apt is next Tues...cant wait..my sister is going with me since they are in town so she will be there for the 3D/4D appt...that is my last 4 weeks appt...after that its down to every 2 weeks.. got tons of cute stuff at the baby shower...onezies..gowns..med dropper..nose bulp...sound machine...diapers...pacifiers...bottles (tommee tippee and playtex vent air)..two childrens books...target giftcard and a babiesrus giftcard...I sooooo want to go spend the giftcards lol...but am going to wait on the other showers so if we get more we can just bulk them together.. hubby says that they want to have a shower for me at his work..and that they bought tons of big stuff for the other girl they had a shower for there so he says we might get lucky and get the playpen or stroller or something...

My appointment is today because they are testin me for serum bile acid because of the itching on my hands and feet and they are concerned my amniotic fluid is low, so im going through a battery of tests and have an appointment today, on the 2nd and my GD testing on the 6th.. sucks really to be worried !

the 3d scan here is around 1500 or 1200 dirhams, more like over £200 and $410

so we are not getting it done, im not too fussed about having that scan, i wanted it initially but ive already spent a fortune on baby shopping and so i think i can do without a colour scan.. especially as i have a normal scan at every appointment of mine which tends to be every 2-3 weeks

Hope the tests goes well Preethi.
I had to move my next midwife appointment as I have staffing issues and can't get out of work. So I now have two weeks to wait. 3D scan though on the 6th August which is going to be ace though.
My mum started painting the nursery yesterday, so far just the door and skirting boards but today the undercoat goes on the wall.

Well ive got lots to fear about.. and the news is not good.

we went to our appointment and they are waiting for a result for a virus test that comes back in one week to confirm OC, but apart from that they have found out that i have only 50 % of amniotic fluid, and not the rest, definetely not as much as she expects me to have which is 12cm, i only have 6cm or something and my babys head is measuring 2 weeks behind because of no fluid , so its being compressed, same goes to the abdomen as well, its measuring small.. i am not leaking the fluid, and theres nothing wrong with its kidneys, which is the first thing they check when they see less fluid. its kidneys are ok, but she cant explain why there is less fluid, so obviously now, the head and abdomen is an issue as its getting compressed. i may have to be injected with steroids to mature its legs , and may go into preterm labour by being induced if they see that the baby is distressed. she wants a second opinion, so i have to go for another scan soon to another doctor to confirm what she has seen, which she is 80 % sure of , and then we have lots to decide as the hospital we were supposed to deliver in, do not take patients until 34 weeks, so i have lots going on, am extremely worried and upset i may not be on for a while, well i dont know anything now, because i dont need anymore than i already have on my plate. ive had a horrible pregnancy as far as i can say, starting with blood clots, and bleeds and lots of stuff and now this.

i am really really upset and worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->