I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Wow amazing! I really want to go for a 4d scan now.

Dunno if I can talk hubby into splashing out for one. Plus, being team yellow I'd be afraid it would give the game away!

So cool how you can already see family resemblance!

awww acorn...shes soo cute!!!!.she has some long freaking legs!! lol lol..isnt it crazy to see how they are just contortionists in there lol.. oh now I am soo counting down the hours till mine tomorrow.yay!! lol lol..

Stouffer, I have the same concern but apparently it shouldn't be a problem. To be fair though I am so convinced it is a girl that if I pop out a boy it will be a complete surprise.

i think its time to face reality. i had my appointment today and my fluid levels are significantly low, and baby is weighing and measuring small.. quite small infact and i had a good cry at the doctors today because it is not looking good, i am going to be on weekly monitoring, but it is definetely going to be a planned caesarean and we have appointments with neo natologists and they said survival chance at 28 weeks is 75-80 % now its a waiting game, ive got to have my bags packed and could deliver at any time depending on the scans and how baby is doing.

they have also said that you are looking at one month or more in the incubator.. and it is ridiculously expensive but i hope we are covered properly.

i am distraught and extremely upset and dont know what to say anymore. dh is worried too, we just want her to survive and gain weight. for all you know, i could be telling you guys that ive had my baby in the next 2 weeks, its all really scary right now, and anything could happen at anytime... ive got to keep a watch for movements, and i already feel defeated..

sorry for the rant but i am so upset right now :cry:

Aww..Preethi hun I hope everything turns out ok...hopefully I can make you feel better..my youngest sister was born due to pre-eclampsia + placental abruption right at 28 weeks..she weight 2lbs 8oz...she was in the NICU for about 7 weeks...and now..out of all my brothers and sisters..you would never know it! shes perfectly healthy...never had any serious problems even as an infant she was pretty healthy..she had/has less problems than my brother who was born at 37 weeks!..and that was 13 years ago!!! its amazing how far we have come medically since then...so Im sure your LO will be fine even if it does take a bit longer to get her home... :hugs: keep us updated hun and I know we'll all be thinking of you!

Stouffer, I actually didn't see any gender parts for the 4D. He had to turn it over to 2D to do a double check on the sex, so you shouldn't have a problem staying team yellow!

Mrs Jerome- She does have long legs! At her 20 week she measured right on for everything, except for length where she was a week ahead. We are on the tall side though, so it was to be expected :) I am totally in love with her :cloud9: I can't wait to see yours!

Preethi, I am sorry! I am sure you are scared as I would be too, but like Mrs Jerome said....the medical technology is pretty great and chances are you will go home with a healthy baby. I am hoping that she can hold off at least a couple more weeks so she can get even bigger!

Preethi, I really hope your baby stays in as long as possible. Every day she's in there she's getting stronger. There's so much they can do for premature babies now and at 28 weeks the outlook is really good. I know you must be out of your mind with worry but try to stay positive if you can. Thinking of you.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...according-scan-tech-so-cute-im-soo-proud.html

Im thinking of you Preethi! Everyday she stays in is great. How often are you being monitored now? Im wishing you and baby all the best!

Jerome, the pics are great!

Hubby got the nursery painted today. I made a bulletin board that i covered in fabric and trimmed it all the way around with nailheads. I got the idea out of a parenting magazine. Im not very creative, so im proud of myself! LOL! Jerome, i also got me some large letters and painted them, they looked really good. Instead of acrylic paint, i just used a glossy spray paint. Crib and changing table should be here this week. Im defknetely ready to get the nursery done, so well be ready.

lovely pics mrs J. xxxxx

waiting, im being monitored every week, and have CTG checks in between - non stress tests for movement. i have my ctg on saturday, a consult with the neonatologist on monday and a scan on tuesday. its a waiting game really, it could happen anytime.. im just praying she stays in longer because her stomach is measuring 25 + 5 or something so really small, i hope she gains weight soon :cry:

Lovely pictures Mrs J.

Is anyone's baby head down yet? Mine is still breech but plenty of time to turn I guess.

Mine is head down, and she has been for a while (although she liked to switch between that and the hammock position before she got too big for that). Her head is sitting right on top of my bladder, which is causing all sorts of discomfort. Of course I am afraid that she will be one of those babies that was head down forever and then decides last minute to go breech!

My SIL's baby was breech until 32 or 34 weeks before she decided to turn.

Preethi, medical science is amazing. I was born at 32 week 38 years ago and weighed only 2lb 14oz. My friends waters broke at 16 weeks and she gave birth at 21 weeks and Joey is happy, healthy and year and a half on you would never know. One of our children at work was born 16 weeks early and it happy and healthy.

At least you can get prepared, what will be will be but try and stay positive.

I havent had a us since 20 wks, so not sure what position hes in. I go for my 4D at 30 wks, so hoping hes head down then.

Thank you so much hippy for the reassurance xxx

hope you all are doing better..

I finally finished the walls in the babies room. Just need to sort out the carpet and curtains now.

I finally finished the walls in the babies room. Just need to sort out the carpet and curtains now.

I haven't even started yet :o

Really need to order the cot, pick out a set of drawers and rearrange my office into a baby's room.

I've been saving all the buying stuff for third tri to pass the time. Now I'm feeling a bit unprepared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->