I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

yay...we are pretty much bump buddy twins then !!! lol...

i had a positive two days ago i thought i will be due in nov. duh i guess not. so i called the doc and mine should be October 24th yeii...

yay wow!! more bump buddies are welcome!!! when is your first OB appt...we arent that far apart distance wise..Im in Knoxville TN...just one state lower!

Hi Ladies! I got my BFP ON Valentines day :) Ive been testing ever since then just to make sure! LoL- I should be due around Oct 24th....Hoping I can join :)
I made my first appt for next Wednesday- It almost seems unreal to me! Im a little more anxious right now- Anyone feel scared at times? doublechecking everytime you go to the bathroom? LoL- I cant wait till Im 12 weeks!!!! CONGRATS TO ALL YOU LADIES!!! Looking for ward to making lots of Bump Buddies :)

Hi Dolphin!!! Congrats!!! I did that test again today just to see a dark line and for the scrapbook..im still waiting on them to call with my blood results from today..and am going to work on the second set of cards for friends..got the family and close friends done yesterday...

seeing the dark line today just totally eased my mind..for now at least..cant wait till my first appt and first actual scan...

yay wow!! more bump buddies are welcome!!! when is your first OB appt...we arent that far apart distance wise..Im in Knoxville TN...just one state lower!

wohoo!!! not far at all. My first apointment is monday the 21 but i am thinking of moving it to the 25th so i can see the doctor i want...lol... yeii us !

hi ladies nice to see how ur all doing good,im worried because my pos line still isnt as dark as some of the pics on here and im as far gone,do you think everything will be ok,its practically the same as it is on my pic and aint got darker,i use asdas own brand tests,any help would be greatfull cause im starting to freak out that im going av another chemical :cry: x x

Wishing.... mine didnt get darker till just today...all my other tests that I took since my BFP on friday...were lighter or even not there...I think it just depends on when you take it...I knew my levels had gone up because of the drs test but the stupid hpt wasnt doing any good..but finally..my levels are high enough to have a steady dark line...have you called or gone to dr yet for bloods?

Wishing.... mine didnt get darker till just today...all my other tests that I took since my BFP on friday...were lighter or even not there...I think it just depends on when you take it...I knew my levels had gone up because of the drs test but the stupid hpt wasnt doing any good..but finally..my levels are high enough to have a steady dark line...have you called or gone to dr yet for bloods?

hi mrsjerome i went the doctors today and he just sent me home and told me go back when ill be 6 weeks gone which will be the 1st of march,my doctors are rubbish and wont really do much,im thinking of maybe trying a different make of test too on monday so it gives me 3 days of no testing and will hopefully see a big difference and ive been using fmu all week apart from doing two today,1 this morning and one tonight,im trying to remember that with my daughter i was almost a wk late before it picked up i was preg so maybe i take a while to build up the hormones,thankyou anyway as im a day behind you so maybe will get a darker one soon x x x

Wow-- I'm from ky too, but wetsern ky, not Louisville. My due date will be Oct 24 or 25! I feel like a lot of you do, I want to keep doing tests, so that it will seem real! I'm still in disbelief, once we all go to the doc and see him/her on the us, I think it will seem more real.

What does everybody think about this name? Evan Andrew, my DH's middle name is Andrew, and I like the name Evan. We've got lots of girl names, I like Lillie, Reese, or Rylie. I think our LO is a boy and DH thinks girl. Has anyone else started thinking about names, or am jumping the gun?

Your def not jumping the gun. we've had them picked out for a while now lol..

for a girl Brieanan Jade or Sophia Kaylin
for a boy Marston Kennar or Sheldon Gray

if twins, then a combo of those lol..since I was on Clomid I wanted to make sure we would have enough names lol..just incase

Joseph William James or Alice Eva Joy :D

(we've had name choices for a looooooong time now lol)

Thanks..we decided on Sheldon a few weeks ago but then now hubby said he didnt like it...gosh is he so fickle...

I wanted Eva as a first name as it was my nans, but Oh loves Alice. I don't mind Alice, my mother had a half sister she never knew about named Alice, we traced her family two years ago but Alice died in the 1980's, never knowing her sister. So it'll be nice to have a girl for that.

Joseph is my grandad, William is my other grandad (also OH has a grandad named william) and James is my dad. I could never not name children after family, i'm a genealogist it's just not in my blood to have unrelated names!! lol

Thanks..we decided on Sheldon a few weeks ago but then now hubby said he didnt like it...gosh is he so fickle...

I like Sheldon but it just reminds me of the big bang theory, which is awesome cause i'm a big nerd :D

thats here I got it!! lol..we love that show lol..and hes my fav character..lol... you watch IT Crowd too? I know its a BBC show..but it hasnt been on in forever!! any idea when it starts up again or if it will?

Omg I ADORE the it crowd! Do you get it over there? Moz is amazing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->