I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Hi Ladies,

been having the worst worst headaches for the last three days, not been able to do anything.. went to my scan yesterday, baby has gained weight from 1045 - 1345 in the lat two weeks, so im very happy, and is definetely growing , but on the small scale (measurements) doctor is very happy with the blood flow and the heart and the fact that baby is not in distress and wants to buy one more week, so still taking it week by week, but for now, she is doing fine !! xxxx

i hope i will be able to update from the hospital.. doc says he dosent see me getting to 36 weeks b ut after yesterdays scan, he has hopes of 34, but says there will always be a time where we say, lets draw the line and get baby out, but he has hopes of 34 weeks xxx

Hope you all are doing well x

awww Preethi thats great that she is growing!! and still not in distress...I bet you make it to 34 weeks!! maybe even 35!!

Hey all! Baby has been measuring small so im being monitored ev 4weeks. Last weigh in was 2lbs. Tmrw I go again gd luck pre! I understand ur concern. Hows evry1

Brieanan was about 2lbs 8oz then so yours doesnt sound too off..

Not sure where baby was at then; my last measurement was at 30wks, baby weighed 3lb 3oz

For you USA ladies..had to share this!!

I joined this site a week or so ago..already got my first box...and now Im waiting on a few more!!

They have a 48 hour sale going right now..so with the $10 credit you get for signing up and the 30% sale..you can get a box of baby clothes..in whatever sizes/season/gender you want for only $1.17!!! you dont ever have to use the site again or do anything else but just thought I would share since it is such an amazing deal!!..I ordered a box today with 15 sleepers in it for my LO due in October..and didnt even pay $2!!! cant wait to get them..a lot of the boxes have pics so you can see what you are getting..but even if they dont they all have descriptions....you pick your gender..the size and even the season you are looking for..and if you want mostly tops..mostly bottoms..or a mix..and it brings up boxes that match what you are looking for...and you pick one... I dont get any credits for doing this unless you ladies actually packed your own boxes and sent them so Im not doing this for me..just really wanted to share such a great deal!!.. I know my sleeper box alone would be around $75 new..or even $50 in some consignment shops... have fun!!

https://www.thredup.com/328817

How's everyone feeling these days?

I'm at the mercy of my hormones and have been very irritable for the last 10 days or so. The slightest things can ruin my day. Today's annoyances included scraping our new floor and my neighbour's annoying guests smoking outside my open window. I get so cross about all this stuff when it usually wouldn't phase me. I hate feeling like this.

On the up side our cot is arriving next week and we're doing the baby's room this weekend. Hoping to plan some fun stuff because it's been all work work work.

all Ive been doing is working also!! My scan went well. He's still small but growing at his own rate. He is 3lbs 4 oz! such a little man. His hr was 154 and he looks good! I may be measuring a week or so behind,but my babe is healthy so im happy.

Hi lilday! welcome to the club! my official due date is Oct 25th too according to Drs but I say the 24th according to when I KNOW I ovulated and because Im so impatient and oen day seems to make all the difference lol.. lol... do you know what you are having? how has your pregnancy been so far?

Went for my 32 week appointment yesterday and I was measuring 28 weeks, which is what I was measuring 2 weeks ago. I had kind of anticipated at least getting up to 29 so I was a little shocked. They sent me in for an ultrasound last night. Of course the ultrasound tech isn't supposed to tell you anything because they aren't technically medically qualified to....but we asked a lot of questions and she is at least measuring normal. My due date is Oct 22nd, and all of my ultrasounds I have measured the 21st or 20th. I was so relieved that she was still spot on. I will get the actual results today so hopefully everything else came back normal. I just seem to be carrying small. Although if one more person who is not medically qualified tells me I am looking small they may get punched :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->