I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Very cool Mrs Jerome, I will have to try some of those out! I hate that whenever people ask how the ultrasound went and I tell them she is great other than having gone breech, they immediately start to tell me she has time, blah blah blah. Yes, I am aware! I would still be more comfortable if she went back to the position she was in! I feel like I can't say anything to anyone anymore without getting an annoying comment back. I was complaining about heartburn the other night and my mother in law responded back about how it is worth it. No kidding?! Of course it is, I never said it wasn't!

Acorn I too get those smart arse comments.

I am officially going to leave work next week and just go into interview some staff and also tie up lose ends but that is me done.
Today I pretty much couldn't move by 3pm and I was only upright sitting in a vehicle from 10.30am until 12ish and we then walked around some caravans with my parents sitting in between times and by 3pm I was in total agony. By the time we arrived home at 4.30pm I could barely move, my hubby had to rub my back as I lay on my left hand side.
I am not putting my body through too much stress now.

Hippy I am so jealous! I am miserable at work and really not all the productive anymore. I am sore, tired, and can't focus on anything! Unfortunately with my crappy maternity leave I will be at work as long as I can possibly do so. I just can't waste any time off without my precious baby in hand. I wish we had better maternity/paternity leave here in the US :(

You ladies are making me sooo thankful that I am able to be a stay at home-er..atleast for now...but even being at home its still hard to get stuff done..specially laundry..I went to take mine downstairs today and my stupid hamper broke! its wicker and the handle just snapped as I was going down the stairs..I just wanted to cry lol...but getting stuff done seems to take forever and cause so many aches and pains..hubby is buying me a new hamper..a good plastic one that one break..

Ha ha, my left hip gave out last week when I was doing laundry and I couldn't move. I yelled for my husband that I needed help, but he thought I meant with the laundry so he started groaning. I had to yell that no, I needed PHYSICAL help and then he came running. It was quite the site :dohh: Laundry involves way too much bending, ha ha.

My hip did the same thing at work, luckily my husband works with me in the same office, so he got to help me and listen to me whine all day.

Mrs Jerome, I am sorry about your basket! I would have cried and left it all on the floor for a while ;)

Very quick update

Lost mucous discharge brown colour yesterday
Then went for check up today

As I was undressing my waters broke all over the place
Im admitted and hooked on to iv and ctg

Baby will be delivered by c sec tonight or tomorrow at 7am

I'm having mild contractions so they might do it finite

Waiting for doctor to assess me

Will update later if I can. I've had the steroid shot

Pray for lo and me ladies xxxx

What a surprise Preethi. I will be praying that you and baby are healthy and that the c-section goes smoothly!

Good luck! Wishing you and baby good health and a speedy recovery.

awww good luck...couldnt have been at a better place for that to happen though!! Im sure they will take great care of you and you and LO will both be fine... :hugs: cant wait to see her...

As for me...Dr appt was good..Im actually back to my pre preggie weight which could go back down as I tend to fluctuate 2-3 lbs...Dr said it was amazing that I hadnt gained any weight technically and that it was great and I should be happy lol..I was like..well of course Im happy! lol.. baby is fine..heartbeat was great..and shes head down!!..yay!! I was right..I knew I had been tapping/rubbing her tushie..just hoping she stays that way...

Yay for head down Mrs Jerome :)

I have heard that a lot of women gain more weight than they need to in their first pregnancies. I am glad I have managed to not go crazy, of course being sick the first 26 weeks made sure of that. I am about to outweigh my husband and it is driving me nuts that he is all excited about that. He is going to get punched here soon, lol. For the record my hubby is a total string bean so it was bound to happen!

lol...whenever mine says something about...my god your big..Im like well yeah..whats your excuse lol lol..hes all muscle cept for his stomach..lol..typical bachelor belly lol..it annoys him so much lol lol..

Very quick update

Lost mucous discharge brown colour yesterday
Then went for check up today

As I was undressing my waters broke all over the place
Im admitted and hooked on to iv and ctg

Baby will be delivered by c sec tonight or tomorrow at 7am

I'm having mild contractions so they might do it finite

Waiting for doctor to assess me

Will update later if I can. I've had the steroid shot

Pray for lo and me ladies xxxx

just updating some of the threads that babyhopes posts on....she just had her baby girl.....

Just had my baby girl at 9:41pm weighing 1.5 kgs

She is doing well in nicu without any intervention for breathing and she cried as well

I'm just expressing colostrum and recovering at the moment lots of painkillers thanks xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the update Sarah!! Woo hoo! Glad they are both doing well, what a blessing :)

Mrs Jerome, my husband seriously doesn't have ANY meat on his bones. It's so annoying. I told him that if he had more muscle and meat on him that I wouldn't weigh more than him and he should be ashamed LOL. Although right now I am a pound less than him, but it's coming. We are having a good time poking fun about it now, but make fun of me like that in a month and I may not take so kindly to it!

I stalked Sarah and Preethi's posts a little...she has a pic on another post. Congrats Preethi, she is beautiful and looks healthy :D

Oh so pleased for you Preethi. Thanks for the Update Sarah. 3.3lbs is a good weight really given all the issues.
I am so happy that baby is doing well without intervention.

I started leaking placenta fluid today, but so far mucus plug still ok and no contraction. I really am going to have to take it easy from now on.

awww..she is cute!..OMG ladies..just think..our little ones look like that now!!

isnt that crazy!!! oh I sooo cant wait..

Hippy...take it easy..I know its hard..I think to myself that I will be lazy and take it easy and then end up doing a billion things...but be especially careful if you are leaking stuff..

It was quite a shock to see her baby because she looked so great, I wouldn't haven't known from the pic that she had come early! I can't believe my baby looks like that too. Boy does that make it real!

Hippy I hope you can make yourself take it easy! I know that is not fun!

Just saw all the posts, ive worked 6 out of the last 7 nights, Congrats Preethi, ill look now for the pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->