I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

here you go waiting... https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...group-only-2-bfps-go-fx-459.html#post12549551 its on this page..post 4585 if that link doesnt take you right to it..shes soo cute!!!

Congrats Preethi! Super cute baby you have there :)

Hippy, what did they say about your waters leaking? Are you on bed rest now?

I'm just back from my 32 week appointment (32+4 appointment it would seem). Baby is head down YAY! But measuring small 3.5 cm behind. I saw my GP. He wasn't concerned and says it's just because I'm petite but I have antenatal class on Friday so will get a second opinion from a midwife just in case.

Seriously, fundal height seems to cause more stress than it's worth!

I was measuring 33 1/2 weeks fundal wise but then again Im overweight so I just contribute it to my extra flubber..

Massive congratulations to yo Preethi, you have the cutest baby. I cant believe our babies look like that. xxx

Thank you so much for all your support and wishes ladies xxx still recovering and hurting from the section , been able to express colostrum as milk has not come in yet and have had skin to skin with my baby finally it was bliss xx

She is doin fine and im so proud of her

Not long left for all of you xxx I am praying for all of you xx

thanks so much hun..glad you are able to spend time with her and hold her..I know that human contact and skin to skin is the best for them and really helps them progress...cant wait to see more pics of her!!

OMG!! soo crazy!!......we are almost down to 50 days..agh!!

Lovely baby Preethi :)

They did loads of tests at hospital as I was leaking loads but turns out it isn't placenta, they say it isn't urine either and think it is err...I have forgotten the name, some form of discharge that has gone watery. Anyway basically I need to rest easy. They have alsoreferred me to Physiotherapy as I am suffering from SDP.
My boss has told me I come and go into work as i please and start mat leave whenever I like. She will also pay me cash if i come in at all after Mat leave has started :)
They say baby should hopefully stick around until week 37 if I don't do too much and rest plenty.

Congrats preethi! Last week lo weighed 3.4lbs so that gives me hope! im going for nst's every week to make sure he's moving and heartbeat is strong. i too am getting tired of wrking,but bills must be paid. xxx

hope your class goes well Waiting...no classes for us...

I wont know how much LO weighs again till 36 weeks..hubby will go with me since it'll be our last scan until shes here...and to settle everything financially and see how much we owe/will owe etc...because I dont understand insurance and all that and its all in his name anyway and its just easier for me to NOT be the go between lol lol..

I had an antenatal class this morning on labour. Not as scary as I thought it would be but the midwife said not to bother phoning triage until contractions were 3 mins apart. I feel I've been mislead by TV and films ;)

haha..we all have stouffer lol lol..we all have..lol..I mean..you are supposed to be washing dishes..have your waters gush out...head to the hospital..and push the baby out 30 mins later..right?...RIGHT?!?! lol..

My lodgers mum bought me a slider chair and sliding footstool :o This was so thoughtful and such an amazing gift. All brand new as well.

I know, totally amazing. She has flown back to Germany now. I am sending a thank you card today, it took me ages to write as I am still in complete shock. It is the most comfy chair ever. I could sit in it for hours.

I hope everyone is doing well and that Gemma and Preethi are recovering nicely.

Yay just noticed my ticker changed! Only one more fruit to go :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->