I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Thanks guys! The dots are stencils that my mom and I painted on. It took forever! I am starting to freak out about how close it could be! I am running around like a mad woman trying to get the house and work organized. It feels pretty good to check things off the list :)

Mrs Jerome, nice haul! I have a cosleeper that I still need to get and that's about it. I have a ton of small things still, but I still have one more shower with my church, so I am not too worried about getting those last small items. I used my 20% off at Target a few days ago to get the rest of the things I wanted that were online only. I was able to use the 20%, and found a coupon code for $10 off of $50 for baby items, and then I have a Target credit card that always gives me 5% off. So just so you know, they let you stack coupons :) I saved a ton on money!

I told my mom the other night that we had bought the glider so we could be done with the room. I guess she was sad because when she came to visit me a month ago we had to leave for work early in the morning and they were going home after us. So after we left she got up and went to target. She and my dad had planned to buy the glider and set it up in the room before they left so I would be surprised when I got home, but they got to target and it was out of stock! I had no idea they had planned to do that. It didn't work out, but it was really the thought that counted. I thought it was very sweet. So now she said she would buy the baby something special when she comes up after I have her :)

I am finding it odd to think about how soon baby will arrive, I was just thinking back to when I first found out I was pregnant and my nerves after the previous miscarriage.
It is getting so exciting now. I need to find a black out blind today for the babies room and put the pictures of family into a photo frame for their wall.

well we decided to not get the crib yet..so my nursery will be incomplete until prolly january or so...we just need other things more that we WILL use right away and as the baby will be in our room in a bassinet for the first few months it just makes sense to spend that $300+ on other things...Im kinda sad about it...but..it wont be too long I guess... going home to NC today for our last family visit before shes here...belly casting with my mom and sister tomorrow..keep us in your thoughts..so we dont plaster ourselves together or something lol lol.....family dinner tomorrow night..and then my family shower for my dad and step moms part of the family on sunday and then coming back home...so exciting...

Hi Ladies, hope your all doing ok ! just wanted to pop by quick and say hello xx eeekk only one month and a few days for most of you xxx must be so exciting..

we are doing fine, gemma has finished her first bottle today, so im happy about the progress xxx will update soon when i get some time xx

big :hugs: to all of you xxxxxxx

We have been working on a backsplash in the kitchen this weekend, are finishing up a deck, and had drywall people come to fix the nails pops on the walls (our one year touchups for new construction). So my house is a total mess. I am panicked that baby will come before it is all cleaned up! It's starting to hit me how close it really is! Probably only a few more weekends....my husband mentioned that yesterday at the store and I about cried, from excitement and panic, lol.

Mrs Jerome- bummer about the crib, but yeah she won't miss it for a while ;) Hopefully you can get most everything else done though!

Preethi- Glad she is making progress! :D Looking forward to hearing more about how she is doing!

Well yesterday I nearly killed myself painting the living room. We have a living room diner and so one half is now complete, except the ceiling which my mum is going to paint today. We then have many hands coming round to move the piano. I can then start in the dining section. The only problem is I couldn't walk by 4pm yesterday and my hip gave way every time I tried to stand up. :( Feels fine again today after several hot baths, hot water bottles and bed by 8.30pm.

Anyone else starting to feel completely fed up?
It sounds awful to complain when there's nothing wrong with me but I can't wait to be mobile again, to be able to get out of bed without any hassle and to be able to walk for more than 15 minutes without getting sore!

I'm sure I'll miss being pregnant though!

Im fed up with it for the most part..I love feeling her move but at the same time its getting quite uncomfy when she does some of her stuff...and my SPD is getting worse and worse at night... we did the belly cast yesterday and I almost passed out again towards the end...but luckily it was dry enough that we were able to pull it off and me get wiped down so I could go lay down before I actually fainted...was horrible though..I think its the way I was standing and for so long...I will not miss that feeling...

completely fed up now. I want to walk, sit and do stuff without it hurting. I am finding it increasingly difficult day my day. I am glad baby has dropped as at least my heartburn has eased up, but it would be nice to sleep on my belly again.
I will miss feeling Pickle move inside me but would prefer a wriggly baby in my arms more.

Totally fed up as well. I feel bad, but I am just so ready to have her! I agree that I will miss her moving inside of me...most of the time. She was moving like crazy last night and I barely slept. Between that and the countless times I got up to go to the bathroom, I am totally dragging today. I also started making freezer meals yesterday and ended up being on my feet for like 6 hours straight, not my brightest moment! I can barely move today, all of my joints and my feet are killing me. I think after I get the house cleaned next weekend, I am going to be begging her to come out!

Im glad im not the only 1 who is totally done being pregnant. I cant sleep although im knackered, my back and ribs are in total agony constantly. LO moves into such uncomfortable positions i feel sick! I know ill miss it once he's out, but right now i WANT HIM OUT!!!

I told Brieanan that she has to stay in atleast two more weeks so we can get the nursery done and get the rest of the stuff we need..but after that she is free to come out at anytime..preferably sooner than later lol lol..my SPD is worse and worse everynight...to the point Im serious wondering if my pubic bone will split in half when I move...uggh..

I have physio in 30 minutes and really can't wait, I am in so much pain. I nearly gave up on bed last night as I just couldn't get comfortable at all. At least we don't have long left now.

Apparently I have 30 days to go. I can't work out if I wish it would hurry up or slow down!

30 days here too Stouffer! I am right along with ya on the speed up/ slow down :)

Baby was moving like bad last night. My husband and I just sat there for over an hour and watched her move, it was nuts! She is normally super active, but she was all lover the place and pushing out father than I even knew was possible. With all that moving I am hoping there was a turn head down in there somewhere! I will find out this afternoon. :)

BTW- my ticker is a day off....I am just too lazy to go back and change it ;)

oh yay..hope she turned head down for you..I had a dream last night that I lost part of my plug lol lol...a girl can only hope lol..I wish I would lose some plug or have a BH or something...I feel like she might never come out...I will be very surprised at my appt next tues if I am any effaced or engaged or dilated or anything for that matter...

How did the appointment go Acorn? Hope your bubs is head down. I felt a lot of movement around the time I think mine turned so keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Mrs J, I also have an appointment on Tuesday but they don't do internals here so won't know about effacement etc. I'm hoping my measurements are a bit better. I know fundal height is a load of bull but mine was almost 4 weeks behind last time. I feel like it's grown though :)

Im super excited coz we get a scan and get to see her again!!..prolly be the last time we see her before shes here...hubby is going too to talk insurance and bills with the Drs since I dont understand all that stuff lol..Ive only ever been on someone elses insurance lol..never had to deal with it myself...

did I tell you girls about the amazing baby shopping excitement?

well..as you know we had 4 showers...and I have bought tons of stuff 2nd hand..we have loads of baby stuff but still about 20 things or so including the big pack n play...some sleepbags...and juts other odds and ends that we need from target the glider/ottoman from babiesrus and the closet organizer shelving thing from amazon....

so today..I found out that..

I have 30% discount on my target stuff because of the 20% discount I got from their new site messing up the registries and then another 10% for the stuff that is left on the registry that we end up buying.. so we are saving over $100!! and only paying $4 in shipping coz most of it was free shipping too!

and THEN!!.... the glider/ottoman combo we wanted is going on sale tomorrow at BabiesRUs..20% off!! and then once again I have another 10% off coz its leftover on my registry...so thats 30% savings right there (assuming they let us stack them) and its in stock so no shipping so just tax..woohoo! so since shipping would have been about $70 and tax is about another $40... that will mark it down from about $400 to $250....

AND THEN!! lol..yes theres more!! lol lol..my hubbys aunt has sent us $1000!!!..$1000 for baby stuff...so we will spend $700 of it on our leftover baby stuff and still have $300 leftover to put towards the hospital bills...

Hi Ladies, just a quick update, we are mostly coming home on sunday morning or saturday !! cant wait,., its been a very tough 3 weeks and im so tired, i havent been online for ages !!

hope you are all doing ok and that your pregnancies are just gliding by smoothly... not long left now and your dreams are going to come true !!! xx the moment you hold them in your arms.. its an awesome feeling.. !!

BIG |:hugs: to all of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->