I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

yeah if someone was going to go shoving an arm up their bits they would definitely not be soo eager to volunteer lol..lol...

So there's a full moon in 5 days ;)

Remember that thread last month? I don't think one person went into labour that day :lol:

Still, we can hope :)

ha ha..oh yay!!.. what if we all go into labor!! lol lol.. :rofl: that would be too funny

just a quick interesting read for anyone that is bored https://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/the-truth-about-your-body-after-baby-2575341/

hey all! Baby is doing well. He's practice breathing, I had my fluid chk tuesday and was able to see him. not dilating yet, but im contracting. Glad to see everyones doing well!

hey New B....glad to hear all is well..can you feel the contractions..or did they hook you up to a machine and tell you that you were?

Hey, glad to hear all of your are doing well.. xxx

afm, nothing much to report.. xx

Hope the full moon brings on labour to those of you who wish for it xxxx :hugs:

Interesting link Mrs J! That bit about weight loss was encouraging. I've put on about 21lbs so it's nice to know more than half of that should be gone after the first week.

Good to hear from your NewB. Hope the contractions are the start of something for you.

I am quite glad I only put 13lbs on, so hopefully pretty much all of that should be gone once baby has arrived. I am am hoping it will be any day now as I honestly can't cope with the pain in my pelvis any more.

ugh same here hippy...i cant wait to roll over in bed and not wince! or get up and walk without those first few steps just killing me..

I am getting fairly strong braxton hicks almost constant at the moment, I am hoping this is a sign that things are happening. No other signs though. I keep hoping when I go to the loo I will find blood from my mucus plug but nothing so far.

yeah..Ive started having weird twingey side/lower back pains...but i think they are much too frequent for BH..they are like..every 20 secs and last only a few secs...none right now but they were going for an hour or more last night and then again this morning... no plug or show or anything either..sometimes its a bit more CM..but..no color to it or anything

I lost part of my mucus plug today, no blood though. I told hubby, he was like great, that means it could be any time right? Nope, not really you could loose your plug ahd still a week later, nada. Im hoping thats not the case though. I really dont see myself going early though.

oh exciting!!! wish something would happen to mine..I have an internal again tomorrow afternoon around 2 or so...hoping I will have changed a lot or that maybe them checking will cause something to happen..Im tempted to ask for a sweep but idk if I want one or not lol..pain/discomfor wise atleast lol..

hey New B....glad to hear all is well..can you feel the contractions..or did they hook you up to a machine and tell you that you were?

the nst showed them and I didnt feel anything. now at night I feel them:wacko:

38 weeks today!!! Yay!

I have the health visitor popping over in a few minutes to meet me. I have no idea what we will talk about, i thought the health visitor was for post natal care? Oh well, i feel like things are happening when i have appointments! Next midwife appointment is wednesday, im kind of hoping LO will be on his way by then! (wishful thinking!)

MrsTurner, there was a thread in third tri a few weeks ago about health visitors coming to visit before the baby is born. I think it's something new they've brought in in England. I've heard nothing about health visitors so I assume it's not the case in Scotland.

A friend of mine who was due 2 weeks before had her baby at the weekend and it triggered a minor freak out in me. Spent half of Saturday crying my eyes out worrying about labour. I think the lack of sleep made it worse. I'm feeling a lot better about things now.

I just wish it would come quickly. The anticipation is building and it's making me more anxious about giving birth because I have so much time to think about it.

Anyone else feeling this way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->