I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Just got back from my appt. Hadnt changed anymore still 1cm 80% and baby high; could have scheduled the nduction for monday at 39 weeks, but decided to wait until my dad could be here. So.... If no labor before will go in hospital sunday the 23rd and be induced on my due date tge 24th! Were so excited!!!

nope..well..MZtova is having a scheduled C-section tomorrow but otherwise..nope..no babies..

I am 2-3 cm dilated. Midwife said she could have stretched it to 4 if she wanted to...not sure what that means exactly. When she was checking me she kept saying "wow" and then once she was done she said "wow, your cervix is really freakin soft!" And then she apologized for being unprofessional, LOL. Baby was also engaged, so she said it could be any time now :) Of course she also said it wasn't an exact science, so not to get too upset if it didn't happen soon :p

It means when shes checking you your 2-3cm, but your cervix must be stretchy. So, itll easily stretch farther to 4cm.(moving your fingers farther apart) Thats a really good thing!! TMI, but i have been in the bathroom all afternoon, probably doesnt mean anything, but i can always hope

haha..call your midwife and see what she wants you to do...you are technically supposed to deliver within 24 hours of waters breaking to reduce change of infection...so if you arent having contractions too they might start you on a pessary or on pitocin..

Well I rang the hospital and they asked me to come in. Turns out I was right and my waters are leaking. They've sent me home until contractions become closer together and have given me a time to come in on Saturday for an induction if active labour doesn't start by itself later today!

I should have my baby this weekend then! Can't believe it's coming early. I was so convinced it would be late.

My waters are leaking constantly. It feels so gross. I'm just glad tenna lady was invented :D

aww..yay...you'll be our first baby!!!...for a bit I thought mine were doing it too..think it was just pee lol..lol..stupid bladder!! lol..

It must be different in the UK, after your ruptured we dont send you home. At least thats how we do it at the hospital where i work.

Great news Stouffer and glad things are going well with you Acorn. I wish we had some internals in the UK to know how we are doing.

In the UK you do not get to stay in unless you are around 5cm + dilated, it doesn't matter if your waters have broken they can leave you at home for 48 hours without worrying at all. It is only if active labour doesn't start after a couple of days they will want you to come in for induction.

After my false labour night of the 12th nothing at all last night at all. Tonight or tomorrow would be good for me as my lodger is going to London all day Saturday so it would be nice to not have to kick her out of the house while I give birth.

Wow Stouffer, thats brilliant! You will be the 1st baby on this thread!

All my symptoms have totally gone :( And for the first time in months i had a great nights sleep. It feels like im going backwards!

Aaw try not to lose heart. I had no notable symptoms until I rolled over in bed and leaked!

I don't think bubs is coming today. I was having contractions every 10 minutes this morning but after I had breakfast and got up they've stopped.

Going to go for a walk later and see if that gets contractions going again. I'd rather not be induced because I've heard it's more painful.

Hope everyone is keeping well. I'll keep you updated if there's any news :)

ive definitely been sleeping better/more soundly at night..still getting up to potty and being in SPD pain of course but I feel like my body is trying to get as much asleep as possible before she gets here....

The last 3 nights I have been sleeping awesome...only getting up a few times to go to the bathroom. I am hoping it's my body's way of resting up before labor :)

exactly..thats what I think it is..also having some extra CM at potty trips..still no plug or anything but its something atleast lol..

here is my belly pic...38 weeks 4 days!!! anyone else want to share your possibly LAST bump pic....:happydance:

Attachments

• belly 38 weeks.jpg
    belly 38 weeks.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly