I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

I had another false labour yesterday evening, I really thought it was going to keep going but it stopped again. It is driving me insane now. I guess I am just going to have to try and switch off, but being house bound and not able to do anything due to my pelvic girdle pain is now driving me nuts.

Hope you manage to go into natural labour stouffer as induction isn't supposed to be nice, but I guess necessary in some cases.

Just wanted to drop by and wish all you lovely ladies all the best, cant believe my lo would have been due next week too :( , recently got my bfp yay, but seems so far till june lol, good luck everyone xxxxx

Just wanted to drop by and wish all you lovely ladies all the best, cant believe my lo would have been due next week too :( , recently got my bfp yay, but seems so far till june lol, good luck everyone xxxxx

aww..so sorry hun..but congrats on the BFP...I remember the two due dates I would have with my MCs and its hard but you have something positive to look forward to now!:hugs:

hmm..idk..maybe!!..I just drank a double dose of RLT lol.. and plan on another in a few hours lol...figure at this point it cant hurt..oh I cant wait to see pics!!!....

oh and she was on team yellow..now I really cant wait!! lol..

Just popped in to see if we have any news yet. I shall pop by later, nothing happening here. It seems one day I have false labour then a break, then false labour, then a break. So tonight according to my current schedule I am due another false start, one day it has to be the real thing I guess.

Still nothing here too and i even had a vindaloo last night! And i hate spicy food. If that didnt encourage him out, nothing will!

This waiting around is getting rather frustrating. Oh well I guess our babies are the ones on control and not us.

I wonder if Stouffers LO is here yet?

Hey everyone. Just reporting that baby Corin arrived this morning at 10am after a successful induction weighing 7lbs 15 ounces. She is amazing and worth all the pain and discomfort.
I'll post a photo when i get out of hospital.
Good luck for all your births. I'll not lie, it's very painful and so much of it just feels completely weird at times but you can do it!

Yay, congratulations Stouffer!!! Im sure you've made us all jealous, i certainly am!

I worked last night, it was my last night. Thank god! I had them check me at work I'm still 1 and 80% but baby has come down some since thurs so that was good news. Everyone just about had me convinced to go in tonite for an induction Tom. Then I chickened out!! Going to wait til next Sunday night so that I'll deliver on my due date if nothing happens before then. I'm such a wimp. My dh just wishes I would make up my mind. I do too!! Lol!

aww..congrats hun...a little girl!!..ahhh..cant wait for pics..hope you are enjoying her and we are all super super jealous..but maybe she'll get the ball rolling for the rest of our little ones lol...

Congrats Stouffer!!! So very exciting and looking forward to pics!!

Still nothing here :( I keep telling her to come before I have to go to work tomorrow :p

Im making a Baby Cake...hoping the smell of warm vanilla cake will draw her out...I figure if it works we can take it to the nurses at the hospital..if it doesnt..least I'll have something yummy to snack on while I wait lol lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->