I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Ha ha, I had a dream last night that I had started labor in my sleep, so I was pretty confused when I woke up and wasn't really contracting. I am getting pretty down that nothing has happened yet. Midwife appointment is this afternoon. Hopefully this baby will decide to come out soon!

Very exciting Waiting! I hope things move fast for you!

I had a few more contractions last night...very tight stomach and hard to breathe..also think I had a few dreams or maybe a few in my sleep coz I woke up very confused a time or two lol...but nothing so far this morning....ok nm..one just started lol lol...my appt is in about an hour...not sure what all they are going to check as they are having me go in again coz of my blood pressure last time so we'll see what it decides to do today...I took it at one point this morning and it was like..135/104!! but then it went back down to 133/92 when I sat still and leaned back for a bit..but you never know..oh I wonder if any of our babies will have the same b-days?! lol.... oh super exciting now!!!

I am still waiting here too. On off strong BH all day and I have been shaking, shivering and feeling nauseous all day. Apparently this is a good sign but no waters breaking, no show and no contractions so not sure what is going on beyond feel meh.

I guess that over the next few days many of us will be having babies.

awww yay!!!...congrats..!!!pics pics pics..cant wait!!! were you on team yellow or did we already know boy?...

oh who else is on team yellow?

Woo hoo waiting!! :D

SO I have been contracting for the last 2 hours. I had my appointment and I was still dilated at a 2-3 today. Last night I tried out my pump and nothing happened, so I didn't think anything would happen tonight, but I gave it a go anyway. I expressed some colostrum for the first time which was very exciting. Then I started contracting, so I stopped, but the contractions didn't. They have been all over from 5 to 9 minutes apart. I am afraid the pumping brought them on though and that they will stop here soon. Now I am thinking I should have just left it to nature so I wouldn't have to wonder!! :blush:

ive been having them all night too!!...havent stopped yet and are random like yours...im feeling like they will stop once I get to bed but hoping they dont!...lower backache too! guess we'll see what happens..we could go tomorrow!!... :happydance:

I am still on team yellow. Stouffer was on team yellow too.

my contractions stopped during the night after all day pain yesterday.

mine kept going a bit into the night and im not sure I prolly would have slept through them since I was soo tired and they werent too painful..like really bad gas pains..but..lol..I had tons and tons of naughty dreams...all with husband mind you lol..but still..atleast 3-4 naughty dreams last night..woke up this morning...HUGE HUGE bit of plug...so I think those naughty dreams were brought on by my cervix dilating (hopefully) and the contractions and stuff lol lol...

I cant upload pics yet, bc im on the ipad.

Just wanted to let you know how our birth went. Wednesday night i went to work for a coworkers birthday party that we had thrown. Before I left i had one of my coworkers check my cervix. I was still 1, 100% effaced then and baby was still -2 station. She did a very vigorous exam to say the least haha! (i think they were wanting me to come back in labor). I got home at 10:45, at 11:30, i started contracting every 6-7 min. I tried gping to bed, but they were alot worse than any of my previous BH's. At 2:30 i told my husband to go ahead and pack everything to take just in case they didnt ease up. (i hadnt packed a bag, bc i was for sure i would have to wait for my induction on sunday)

At 3:30, they were 3-5 min and alot more intense, so i decided to go on in, they could alwys send me home. Once there, i was contracting every 3 min. My coworker checked me again, i was only 2cm. I have had a previous leep procedure. This can leave scar tissue on the cervix, after its gone, your good to go. After another vigorous exam(believe me, it sucked!) the scar tissue was gone and i was 4cm, so i was stayimg to have a baby.

I got my epidural at 5am, i was 4cm. He did a great job, it was in within 4 minutes. I figured i wpuld be started on pitocon, but by 7:30, i was 6-7 cm. My doc checkd in on me then, and then she cameback at 10:30, i was 10cm and baby was really low at +2 station. We all couldnt get over it, since it was my 1st with no pitocin. I was really numb from the epidural so we turned it off for an hour. At. 11:40, i started pushing, and he was born at 11:53. I didnt hurt at all when i delivered, everything went great! Definetly get an epidural if your on the fence. I knew i wanted one, and my delivery reconfirmed it. My fear was that i would tear really bad, but i didnt. Very small 2nd degree, eith just a few stitches. I eas a little sore last night, but now i feel fine. He weighed 7lb 9 oz. 18.5 inches

Cant wait for everyone else to deliver!!!!!

awww....congrats hun..that sounds so fast and perfect lol lol.. glad you are feeling well and it went like you wanted.... :hugs:

Glad you are doing well waiting. :)

Nothing here. I had a terrible nights sleep after yesterdays conversation with the midwife. I am not in good head space right now and need to get back to looking forward to the birth instead of being scared about it.

awww..sorry about your stupid midwife hippy...soo annoying how one person can ruin it all for you... :hugs:

Yay congratulations Waiting2Grow :happydance:

So glad to hear you had a nice straight-forward delivery. I'd second what you said about recommending an epidural to anyone on the fence. Mine wore off at the end so I felt the whole pushing stage but it was great to have a rest from the pain before getting to that point. Can't wait to see pictures of your baby!

It's sounding good for everyone else having contractions. Mine started with irregular bouts of regular contractions (e.g. every 8 mins for 4 hours and then a couple of hours with nothing) so I think it's looking good for you!!!

I can't believe Corin is a week old already! She's a lot more alert now and I'm starting to get the hang of breastfeeding. I found it surprisingly difficult to get right and she really damaged my nipples because I wasn't latching her on right. The staff at the hospital were pretty horrible to me about taking her home when she still wasn't feeding properly. If anyone is planning on not BF'ing prepare to be lectured about it.

She's a lot more active at night and feeds every 2 hours for an hour and then wants to be cuddled the rest of the time so I'm not getting a lot of sleep but I don't really mind.

Anyway, hoping to see a lot of baby pictures in this thread in the next few days. Good luck!!!

Glad things are going well for your Stouffer. Nothing here as yet, I think baby is far too comfy in my belly.

still losing plug..only like..2-3 contractions yesterday...hmmppff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"