I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Nothing for me either and I was told yesterday they won't do a sweep until I am 40+10. +10 that is just ridiculous, apparently this is the policy if you are on midwife led care.
I am hoping the new moon tonight might have an effect. I never imagined getting this far.

Does a new moon do anything? I thought it was just a full moon???

I saw some women say new moon and some say full...maybe it'll work for me lol...I feel like I may have started my pre-labor cleanout potty wise..or could just be that tacobell spicy stuff course taco bell has never made me feel this way..and even if it has its never been a whole day after..so..idk..but ever since yesterday my stomach has been very iffy and Ive had a few loose stools..not really diarrhea...just loose and weird colored sooo idk..maybe it'll work..fingers crossed for all of us..

I just had me sweep, which didnt hurt, it was slightly uncomfortable.

I am 2-3cm dilated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My cervix is soft, but high and thick, so my body is sending out mixed messages, but im very hopeful. Things are definately moving!!!

I got told my midwife team won't do a sweep until I am 40+10 :( I am not happy with the midwife led care in my area.
I really had loads of signs it was going to happen last night but nope. Due date tomorrow, not that this baby seems to be paying any attention.

Well my hope that the sweep works is fading, 24 hours later and i've not even lost any plug. Boo hoo :(

it took me a day orso before my plug started..and that was after I walked and walked the night of the sweep..it takes a bit for it to start coming out and then to make its way down..so dont be surprised if you start losing it all of a sudden MrsT.

Hippy..Ive seen a lot of you UK ladies complaining about the midwife stuff and the sweep policy...I would be soo pissed too...

Thanks MrsJ, that makes me feel a bit better. I couldnt go for my daily walk today as the weather was so bad, so i'll go 1st thing if its better tomorrow x

Well it is my due date today, had a bloody show yesterday and was very uncomfortable all around my belly and back, but again nothing.

I havent even had a bloody show..I think thats better than mucus plug loss...I bet it wont be long now for you!!

Well no sign at all today, I think this baby is just far too comfy even though they tell me it must be squashed due to lack of space.

No proper signs for me either. My sweep officially failed. I keep getting stabby cervix pains, but that is all. x

Well another night and no sign at all. It is getting very frustrating.

constant gas pains since last night..few contractions last night and this morning...going to the movies with hubby today...this is definitely out last weekend without a baby..by this time next weekend I will have my little girl!!...so great to know the end is in sight!!

well..I called my mom and told her how I have been feeling since last night..lower backache..the constant gas pressure and then the come and go random contractions..she said she would bet that Im in early labor and that I go into full on labor by tonight...she said thats exactly how she felt the whole day before she had me...soo..fingers crossed... we are still going to go out and do our stuff today and go to the movies..and will be taking our bags and stuff with us just incase...:happydance:

Fingers crossed MrsJ. That's how my labour started just before my waters broke.

Cant talk long but here she is..delivered by emergency c-section last night at 10:24pm because of a knot in her cord...Im doing great and up and moving and stuff..shes feeding fine too as far as I can tell and is just the cutest little thing..I cant believe shes here already it happened soo fast!! ..C-sections are really not bad at all..the worst part was the freaking shivering/shaking from the epi...Will write more on my birth story later on but its about time for a feeding :happydance::happydance:

8.5 lbs and 22 inches long!!!

Attachments

• brieanan birthday.jpg
    brieanan birthday.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member