I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

part of me wants to keep busy to make them happen but then my mom said that maybe relaxing would be better lol...im giving up on the hope of her arriving on her actual due date lol..

Congratulations everyone who already has their little ones, come on hippylittle and mrs jerome, I keep checking this board impatiently to see if you have had yours yet lol , best of luck x

we are trying !! lol lol...ok first contraction of the day... :happydance:

Hi all, wanted to stop by quick and let you know I had my baby on friday! I contracted all night but wasn't convinced I should go to the hospital because I was afraid I would get there and stall or that I would get sent home....well when I finally decided to go I was fully dilated! They got me in the water birth tub and I had her an hour later :) Lauren Jennifer was born at 10:02 am, 6 pounds 9 ounces 19.5 inches long. We are totally in love :) I will try and post a pic later

Congratulations Acorn!!! Wow, you must have a massive pain threshold!

Its my due date tomorrow (well, in 2 hours it'll be tomorrow!) and still no baby T!

Come on, LO, what are you waiting for!!!!

awww..congrats!!!! cant wait to see pics..oh I am sooo impatient now!! lol lol...

awww....sooo freaking cute!!! I want one!!!!!!! lol lol..well..I want MINE to come now lol...

Great news Acorn. I am so happy for you. I love the name especially the middle one, well I have to say that as my name is Jennifer. She is very beautiful.

Nothing happening here. Our new sofa is being delivered this week, me and the hubby have decided that the baby is waiting for the new sofa so my waters can break all over it. Tomorrow is what I consider my due date but the date by the hospital is Friday, we shall see.

New Moon on Wednesday so who knows maybe this could help.

It my due date!!!:happydance:
But it appears LO will be tardy and keep us waiting a bit longer. I have given up on trying to bring on labour, nothing has worked and i've tried EVERYTHING!

My phone and facebook have gone crazy today with the "where is he?" questions. Arghhhh

well im 2.5 cm now..and he still says he doesnt think we'll end up with a Nov baby so we'll see...went walking after my appt...and now just watching tv and wishing her out

hubby called on way from work and insists that I try eating something super spicy...I told him Im allergic to spicy foods so that would just make me miserable and he says exactly..maybe it will make you soo miserable she'll come out..so..I told him to stop by Taco Bell on his way home and get me two crunchwrap supremes with the fire sauce...so....we'll see if it works lol..and if it does I'll NEVER hear the end of it lol lol..

No news here either. I am fed up of trying to get baby out, it will come when it is ready.

today is her due date according the the Drs..they go by LMP..I go by when I KNOW I ovulated..just one days difference lol lol..so there is still a chance..but...dont see it happening lol... and clearly the spicy food was a bust lol lol..

Thanks everyone! I am so exhausted, but loving every second of it! I hope you all get to meet your little ones soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->