I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Oh wow MrsJ, you beat me!!!

She is adorable and a great weight! Congratulations. I hope you continue to heal well and are home soon xxx

Woo hoo Mrs Jerome!! I am so glad she is finally here! Adorable :)

Congratulations MrsJ. Very happy for you, cute picture of baby too.

Is it just me and Mrsturner left then now? This baby doesn't feel like it is coming out any time soon, despite all my false starts.

Congratulations MrsJ. Very happy for you, cute picture of baby too.

Is it just me and Mrsturner left then now? This baby doesn't feel like it is coming out any time soon, despite all my false starts.

I think its just the two of us left hippy! I'll race you to the finish line! lol.

I have no twinges or signs whatsoever, so you'll probably beat me to it!
Although, i have sweep no:2 tomorrow and im hoping she'll tell me things are looking more positive than last week.

I had lots of dull aches in my back and sharp pains all evening again but nothing happened. This is getting annoying. I am going to see the midwife tomorrow and if they say no again to a sweep then I am going to tell them I shall be getting my friends sister who is a midwife to do one. Hopefully this will make them change their mind.

Its your body, i cant see why they should refuse.
TMI but i even got DH to have a feel around up there! lol Neither of us had a clue what to feel for, but he felt like he was helping! hahaha
I have a sweep today and get an induction date, so at least the end is in sight.

Congrats! My internet has been down for several days. I was hoping to see some birth stories. You guys are going to love being parents. Its the best feeling! I can say though that ive NEVeR been sooo tired!

Same here. 2 and a half weeks in it's really catching up on me now. Corin likes to feed every 1.5 hours for about an hour which only gives me about 30 mins rest in between feeds.
I don't mind all the sleepless nights or the poo nappies at all though :)

It won't be long now until you have your babies! I'll keep checking for updates and will hopefully see you over in Baby Club soon!

I hope so, it feels like i've been pregnant my entire life!

I have been waiting in for the midwife since yesterday. She didnt bother coming yesterday, so i'm waiting in again today.

I should be getting an induction date today, so the end is in sight x

Hes been here a few days now!! 6lbs 12oz! I havent had time to do any updating. Congrats all! Im n love

Congratulations NewB! I hope you can post a photo.

MrsTurner, can't believe your midwife just didn't show up. How annoying, especially since you're overdue.

At least you'll have your date for an induction soon. I was induced. It really wasn't too bad but I've been told induced labours are more intense. The good thing is that you know your baby will be coming soon and it usually takes less than 24 hours. Mine took 17 hours from start to finish. It sounds like a long time but it really went quickly.

Thanks, i have my induction date now set for saturday, so i'll be having a bonfire night baby if he doesnt come naturally! But from the lack of symptoms, im preparing for saturday. 4 days to go....!!

Glad you have an end date Mrs Turner!

My mom left last Saturday after being here for a week. She cooked and cleaned the whole time she was here and even made freezer meals for us. It was nice to have her take care of me so I could take care of Lauren. I have had issues with cracked and bleeding nipples which has been stressful for me. We went to a lactation consultant and her latch is fine, it's just a matter of me healing. On a happy note...here is a pic of Lauren in her Halloween costume :)

DSC_4250.jpg

ha ha that is the cutest thing ever!! lol lol!!!! the night I started going into early labor and didnt know it I was considering getting an outfit for Brieanan just incase she made it..lol..but said no..she wont be here so wont waste our money lol..well I guess I was wrong lol lol.. still soo cute!! lol..

Cute pic Acorn. Corin was dressed as a pumpkin :)

I totally sympathise about the cracked nipples. That happened me to begin with. They kept saying if it hurts she's not latched on well but it's not always true. I think my nipples just needed to harden up because they're fine now. The let-down is still really painful though, No one ever tells you that.
I hope you've got some good lanolin cream. It works wonders :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->