I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Congratulations NewB.

I am still waiting. My midwife team refuse point blank to do a sweep until I am +10 I am feeling very miserable and I am sure this is not helping the baby at all.

Why would they refuse?? I dont understand. Its not like you are 37 weeks and asking. Will you get your friend to do it instead?

I finally was able to upload a pic. Here he is today sleeping peacefully. We are so in love!!

Aww, he is just adorable! Im sooooo jealous of all these beatiful babies! 3 days to go and i will FINALLY meet my little man!

awww..his hair looks soooo fluffy!! soo cute!!..congrats again hun... Turner and hippie..not too long now!!..cant wait to see them!

Beautiful waiting, I love the hair! Hippy that sucks, I hope something happens soon!!

I have been to several lactation consultants and she is latched fine, the cracking/bleeding won't go away though. I was prescribed some ointment yesterday, so hopefully that will help with healing. The lanolin cream didn't do anything for me :( Stouffer, I know exactly what you are saying about the let down. I had no idea either! You have to tough it out for like 30 seconds and then it feels fine. No one ever told me that!

So happy for all you new mummies.

I am totally fed up now of waiting, the cramps, the signs, then nothing. It is really annoying. We have decided the most we will go over is +17 before induction, but if baby doesn't come this is 10 days away :( I feel like I have been pregnant forever.

Our docs hete usually dont want you to go that overdue. Im sure you're about to go crazy!!

Where we are you usually only go over 7 days before they induce. Since I went with a midwife the limit was 14, but I could ask to be induced any time after 7 days. That's tough Hippy, I am sure you are dying to meet baby at this point!

Wow ladies, it is FINALLY my big day!!!

I have just phoned the hospital and been given the green light, so its baby induction time!

I am sooooo excited/nervous.

Ill see yo! on the other side - I cold be a mummy later today - EEK!

hope all goes well Mrst. Sorry I missed wishing you luck.

We are still waiting for baby to make an appearance.

awww yay..baby time!!!! cant wait to hear your story and see pics!! goodluck hun...its allll worth it

Well I finally started to lose some plug, I have been cramping again all day and my belly is very painful and I have backache, but I am so fed up of reading into my symptoms now. Until I can start timing contractions or until my water breaks I am trying not to think about being in labour.

It's sounding good Hippy! Are you still getting pains this morning?

+10 today and having my first sweep at some point today.

I got pains yesterday afternoon and early evening and then they tapered off. Still loosing plug and I have acupuncture booked again for tomorrow. I am hoping that given me not having a sweep until now that it might be more effective...you can but hope.

just wanted to drop in and say good luck for all the girls still waiting...we are doing well..a bit of trouble at nights and she hates car rides sometimes haha but otherwise feeding and stuff is going ok...nipples are sore and have a blood blister on one of them from where she latched on wrong but so far the Dr says its whatever we are doing feeding wise even with the combo feeding is working...Ive started to bleed again more because of doing more than I should :blush: but my g-ma and sister came and helped clean and so I kind of did too much but hoping with some rest today it will ease off again..but since the house is finally alll clean all I have to do is worry about taking care of her which I dont mind at all..I even enjoy those late night feedings because she just looks at me and is so calm and relaxed...shes even been putting herself to sleep the last few nights I feed her and swaddle her and then lay her in her bassinet awake and she just drifts off...soo nice...well..Ive got some coupons to sort out and stuff so better go...

Oh...also...those that have had their babies...kind of a personal question but when did your poos go back to normal? Im on pain killers from the C-section so I think that also makes me extra constipated..but Ive been going and it doesnt hurt but its still not back to normal..anyone else having this problem still?:shrug:

So I had my sweep this afternoon but she couldn't do it properly as cervix was posterior although soft and 50% effaced. She did say she could feel babies head and it was at an odd angle so not sitting well in my pelvis.
I didn't think anything would happen tonight, however I noticed that I was getting pains about every 5 mins fairly regularly, I thought this was just from the midwife having her hand inside me.
I got my contraction timer out and it appears that my contractions are roughly 5 mins apart now lasting only 30 seconds, this has been going on for two and half hours now, so I finally think it might not be false labour this time and possibly the real thing.
I am trying not to get my hopes up at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->