I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

lovely pics acorn.

I have left her for 2.5 hours between feeds to pop into work, they got on fine until she wanted feeding.

Drove an hour to DHs parents last night and went out to eat by ourselves. Its nice to be alone every now and then. Got to go out today and buy last minute things for our annual nightshift christmas party. Its tom. Im just glad itsnot at my house this year. I normally cook alot of good stuff, i just dont have the energy or motivation this year. :(

Has anyone elses LO got cradle cap? His scalp is just so flaky right now. Its not bothering him, but i got online to buy something for it. The california baby line has a cream that everyone swears by. It better work bc it cost way too much!

Everyone should get on the girly sanctuary if their not already, they have the funniest threads on there!!

hi waiting...yep...Brieanan has cradle cap bad..definitely more annoying for me lol..feel like I need to get her some baby Head and Shoulders :rofl: lol she has slept anywhere from 6-9 hours the last 4 nights or so..its amazing..11pm is like the perfect bedtime apparently..and shes also sleeping in her sleepsac and not having to be in her swaddle blankets which is nice because I feel like she is more covered specially since its getting so cold out

weekend is ok..soo freaking cold here now...having my mommy friend and her hubby and LO over tonight for dinner..first time our hubbies are meeting...im sure they will get along great though just like she and I do...

oh and I got her some new clothes from the thredup site..I had like $34 in credits and then they did a sale and a gave everyone two free pics for the holidays..shes grown out of the newborn stuff for the most part...but a lot of her 0-3 month stuff..the sleepers which she has a ton of...are still too big...so I got her some 0-3 stuff from this lady that I got some of her other clothes from..mostly carters and just the cutest things...got her pants and onesies because they work better than the sleepers for now...got two boxes full and its all just tooo cute!! so nice to have some clothes that fit her..

Alana doesn't have cradle cap but she does have a baby rash on her face.

Weekend has been ok, Alana is struggling as she is constipated which apparently breast fed babies shouldn't get, but she does have about 1-2oz of formula a day as well. She did have a huge poo on Friday after 6 days, but she hasn't been since and she keeps straining and getting red in the face trying to go. I am going to see how she goes the next few days and then try the lactulose again.

We left Alana with my mum for an hour and half whie we went shopping today, it felt odd not to have her with us, but it made shopping so much quicker, last time everyone kept stopping us to look at her, it drove me nuts as I just wanted to shop and get out.

We went shopping with Corin in her baby carrier. It's so much easier when you don't have to wait with all the other people with prams for the lift.

I'm not sure if she has cradle cap. None on her scalp but she has a little bit of crustiness around her eyebrows and forehead. It doesn't flake like cradle cap so I think it might just be dead skin. I don't want to rub her skin too hard to get it off though so just working on it gradually with each bath.

Corin has her 8 week check today and first set of vaccinations. I hope it diesn't hurt her too much :(

Lauren has a little flaking too. I am not sure if it's really cradle cap or if it's just her skin flaking. It happened to her face too.

Stouffer, good luck with the vaccines! We have ours next Monday. I am not looking forward to it!

Lauren has been spitting up the last few weeks after every feed. She has also been super fussy in the evening. I am hoping the pediatrician will have some advice for us! Anyone else having that problem? How often/much does your LO spit up?

Mrs Jerome- Exciting find! Lauren is getting close to out growing her newborn clothes, but still swims in 0-3. Hopefully she will grow into them soon because I have a ton of 0-3...including Christmas outfits.

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/824271-cute-christmas-pics-lo.html

Im having my first AF since Brieanan and its horrible..not pain wise but flow wise..Im wearing a pair of Depends undies right now..leftover from when I had her and used them those first few days for the worst part of the lochia stuff...because Ive soaked through tampons so fast and pads arent big enough... this is even more than that lochia..its soooo ridiculous...everytime I stand up it feels like im peeing myself but its just blood....ugh!!

Getting her jabs done was pretty unpleasant. She looked so upset and we had our first real tears. Poor baby. She slept a lot and is back to herself today.
I felt so bad!!!

My 1st period was horrible too! It was really heavy. I think it lasted five days. I think i was 5 weeks PP. Im hoping with the Mirena i wont have a period.

The Christmas pics were really cute. We tool LO yesterday to get some pics. There were two that turned out good. Overall it went better than expected.

This is my last month off work. Does everyone else work? If so when are u going back?

was it heavy the whole 5 days?!?!? because I dont know if I can handle that lol..

Wow, AF hasn't made her appearance yet. I get the IUD Thursday, so I am hoping it will be a long while before I get one.

Mrs Jerome your pics are cute :)

This is my last month off as well. I am going back part time in January. Not sure how I am going to handle going back!

I am sooo not looking forward to going back. We had our work xmas party yesterday. I miss my coworkers, but not all the docs LOL! It will be nice to have some adult only time, but i hope DH does ok at night with him. Right now i feel like weve got a routine going, which will be completely changed when i go back to work. I think jan 11 is my 1st night back. :(

So, whats your lifesaving piece? I woukd say ours is the vibrating bouncy chair for sure. I asked DH the other day, what would we do without this? Haha!

Acorn Alana has just starting spitting up after feeds, sometimes there is loads, I feel I am constantly covered in vomit and her bed sheet gets wet now from it. It has only just started over the last week.

Alana has now been 5 days again with no poop. I am hoping that she will go without the need of medication but it is getting annoying as she is still being BF and so should be going quite often.

lovely pics MrsJ.

Brieanan was impossible last night..lol..I knew that whole sleeping through the night was a total fluke...lol...she went down at 11:30...up again at 2:30..up again at 6..up again now...not sure what her deal is...she seems very fussy too..she hasnt pooped since last Monday night so maybe shes constipated or something and once it all comes out she'll be better...I hope so..
she did the cutest thing this morning though..she full on laughed in her sleep..she hasnt even laughed awake yet! lol..but she just cackled for like 2 seconds in her sleep lol..it was soo funny I had to keep myself from laughing and waking her lol..

Ours is the swing as well. Bonus is that it's currently next to the Christmas tree. She loves to stare at it!

Hippy I hope you get it figured out! I'm surprised you have that issue while BF. Lauren goes several times a day! I'd take a happy medium between our two ;)

Mrs Jerome, sorry about the bad night! Lauren usually either sleeps until 6 or sleeps until 3 and then up around 6 or 7. There doesn't seem to be a reason for one versus the other. I wish I could figure out how to get her to sleep through every night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->