I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

ha ha that is the cutest thing!! lol lol..Brieanan does the same thing..its soo funny but soo pitiful lol..

so what happens when they get older and move all over the crib...you get woken up every night? lol..or does turning the sensitivity up fix that?

When Lauren does the bottom lip I can't help but laugh at her. It's just so cute!

Anyone else have a baby that scoots in their sleep? This is how I find Lauren every morning. She starts at the top of the bassinet, scoots all the way down and rests her legs on the side of the bassinet. I am not sure how she does it swaddled and I have never caught her in the act.

377300_10100333224692010_16907362_48617133_793061750_n.jpg

Alana moves all over her cot. She uses her legs to push herself up and down. I frequently find her in varying places.

I have the sensitivity on my monitor up full and even when she isn't on the mat it hasn't gone off.

How was everyones Christmas? We had a great one, but im glad its over. It was exhausting. Did it snow where you live? We didnt have any here. I live in Kentucky. I dont like it to snow all winter long, but i would rather it snow than rain. Im ready for our 1st big snow.

Im counting down the days til i go back to work:( 2weeks from tonight.

Christmas was ok but also tiring...glad to be back home and it be calm again...no snow luckily..Im just below you in Knoxville TN!! I would rather it rain than snow because I can drive in the rain lol..but I really cant wait for nice weather again..

It was great fun but Alana is glad to be back to normal routine (as am I) she very much misses sleeping in her cot and really doesn't like to nap for a long time on DH or I. She will take short naps but not long afternoon ones and then she just gets very over tired.
However we now have two days of visiting people so she is going to have to sleep on us or on peoples sofas etc. I think I may tale her moses basket with me although she isn't a big fan of it really.

No snow in Northern England :(

We just got home from visiting family. We live in Minnesota and still no snow! I am happy as we have plenty of time for snow still. Lauren gets used to being held over the holiday's and it's very hard to get her back into a routine and used to sleeping without being held. Hopefully she'll get back to a routine soon!

I bought one prior to her being born but will be getting a new one with a popper rather than screw fastener. The kids at nursery with one have much less problems teething than their counter parts.

I just ordered one from ebay for $9...thats including shipping..cant wait!! and we ordered our cloth diapers yesterday and I also ordered a Randomness package from Mamabargains!!...yay!!

My cousin has a 1 yr old and she swears by them. She says that there are alot of knock offs out there tho. I havent even started to think about one yet. I guess i better start, that will be the next thing. I cant believe its been 2 1/2 months already! LO was 10 weeks today! I want time to stop.

Mrs Jerome, what is a randomness package? Knoxville? My cousin is a prof at UT. Im not a big fan of winter, but i like to see one big snow and then i am ready for spring. I got pregnant on Feb 1st. I cant believe its almost been a year! Wow does time fly!

We had a wonderful Christmas, much better than last year. Last Christmas was probably the worst of my life. This yr i am so thankful for everything that ive been blessed with! Just think next Christmas we will all have toddlers that will be walking around. DH cant wait for him to be walking, i can. I wish he would stay a baby forever! It already breaks my heart to see him getting so big!

a Randomness package on Mamabargains.com is a package that is worth atleast $80 but you only pay like $23+shipping...they have a boy one..girl one..and mama one...and it can literally be anything from what Ive heard..this will be my first one so I am anxious to see whats in it lol...I'll def let you ladies know..unfortunately with that site you never know what the next bargain will be and Randomness ones happen very rarely or so I've heard...

I got on the mamabargains site today. I got one of the amber teething neclaces for $11. Ill have to keep checking back to see what else theyll have

I had never heard of the amber teething necklaces before. I will definitely have to check those out, thanks!

Last year at Christmas, my SIL announced she was pregnant after being married a month and wasn't TTC...while we were. Man that was a hard Christmas! This year I feel so blessed to have my little angel. The only issue we had this year was my MIL. My SIL lives close to my MIL, so my MIL sees her baby all the time (we lives 4.5 hours away). It's obvious they have developed a strong bond and she tends to favor her over Lauren. It makes me so mad! The hubby and I went on our first date night since having Lauren and we were going to ask her to watch Lauren so they could bond more, but after a few days of feeling like she was getting the shaft, I was too pissed to ask. We even told her several times we were planning to stay an extra day so we could go out on a date and she never thought to ask who was watching her. My mom was dying to take her anyway, and I felt more comfortable going out knowing she was with someone who would love and care for her like I do.

Acorn, sorry to hear that! Thats horrible.

My DH thinks his mom favors his niece. I dont really see it that way tho. She lives right down the road whereas we are an hour away. Maybe it doesnt bother me bc its not my mom. IDK. Just try and not let it bother you. Your MIL might be picking up on that.

I know what you mean Acorn. This time last year I was hoping I would at least be pregnant by this time as we were TTC for quite a while. I didn't think I'd have a 10 week old baby by now!

Sorry to hear about your MIL playing favourites. It's her loss if she keeps it up.

My bubs has been so good since she finally started taking a dummy. We give her a formula feed in the evenings now too or breast milk depending on how much I pumped the night before and she's sleeping a lot better. Even now her BF sessions are much shorter and more efficient. She only takes one side at a time though. If I give her both sides she gets green poo but I'd like try again to see if it increases my supply a bit.

I have this suspicion she may be starting to teethe already. I know it's super early but she keeps drooling and sucking her lips and holding her hand up to her ear and being grizzly. She doesn't seem sick or anything. I'm hoping it's not teething. I want her to stay a little baby for a while longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->