I need a TTC friend :*(

I broke out bad when I was pregnant in March. I think Im so bummed out because if i wouldnt of lost lo in March Id be celebrating Mothers day tomorrow but Im not. Boo.

I broke out bad when I was pregnant in March. I think Im so bummed out because if i wouldnt of lost lo in March Id be celebrating Mothers day tomorrow but Im not. Boo.

Im sorry misscie that really sucks :hugs: . I hope the next one will be sticky.

Well girls bfn so definitely not pregnant. Just having a lovely long pcos cycle. So stressful and disappointing :cry:

future_momma: :( I was really hopeful for you. Have you tried the soy to try hurrying it along? (I seem to recall you saying you were going to in another thread)

Another question is I notice your weight loss ticker - just checking you aren't overdoing the exercise, or under doing the food?

Well lucky I didn't test today getting af I think was bd with dh and pink all over off to iui once I ovulate very sad :(

future_momma: :( I was really hopeful for you. Have you tried the soy to try hurrying it along? (I seem to recall you saying you were going to in another thread)

Another question is I notice your weight loss ticker - just checking you aren't overdoing the exercise, or under doing the food?

no my exercise is walking and yes i did try the soy this cycle and it obviously didnt work :sad: I eat around 1500 calories and my weight loss has been slow (13 pounds in a little over 3 months)

hi ........ me on cd12......waiting for O ....
I too walk as that is the only option of a workout...... dont worry this phase will pass...just be strong.....:hugs: :dust:......

So I haven't bleed since last night and when I did it was very light pink mixed with cm
And I'm just confused on when the witch will come full blown this never happens like this
At this point I just want to start my treatment and for that I need my af :(

I'm sad... My monitor said I ovulated day 19 but we didn't bd until 12am that night :( we skipped day 18 & did day 17 & day 20 which still showed an egg on my monitor... But I'm scared I missed my chance this month which sucks bc I just had my hsg the 30th of April that increases your chances after. I wanna cry :'(

Havent even ovulated yet and Im not feeling good about this cycle. TTC is really taking a toll on me :(

Me too girl... It seems like it'll never happen and I'm so tired of peoples remarks. Your so stressed blah I'm fine until you ask me every day if um pregnant. I really don't worry over it except then... It'll happen... You haven't tried long.
Omg!!! It's been a year.
If you've never been in my shoes then hush. But super sad today :wacko:b.c of my last post.
I guess we all just have to keep our chins up and pray real hard and support each other!!!

So I stopped bleeding last night was just a little pink with cm and now nothing
what's going on this cycle ?

what cd are you i usually dont get a positive opk until cd 16-18 : )

I'm only on cd7, should ovulate about the 18th. I'm just feeling hopeless :(

i dont even get a second line on an opk until like 3 days before i get my positive you have plenty of time we are cycle buddies lol dont be hopeless its just boring you can still have all your hope for this cycle you will just be bored out of your mind until its bd'ing time lol

Well girls bfn so definitely not pregnant. Just having a lovely long pcos cycle. So stressful and disappointing :cry:

have you tried vitamins my sister has pcos and she started taking the fertilaid and started her period within a week and she has had to normal cycles now and she has never had normal cycles ever in her life..: )

have you tried vitamins my sister has pcos and she started taking the fertilaid and started her period within a week and she has had to normal cycles now and she has never had normal cycles ever in her life..: )

i take a multivitamin

ya she takes a daily multivitamin along with her fertilaid she has always had problems in that area pcos has been super hard for her and she has never ovulated she is now getting regular cycles so we are hoping she is ovulating now she is going to give it a couple months of being regular before she trys opk's she is scared to death to find out wether she is ovulating yet

ok i asked her she takes the fertilaid and a b vitamins but the fertilaid i guess has a multivitamin in it along with all the fertility stuff ; )

i hate my cycle right now im late and i spoted pink for one shot yesterday now its gone but i have a regular cycle this never happens to me!

Ya but there is vitex in fertilaid and i was going to start clomid again when the cycle begins. But if it doesnt work down the road I will try Fertilaid. Thank you.

i hate my cycle right now im late and i spoted pink for one shot yesterday now its gone but i have a regular cycle this never happens to me!

How do you do the TTC journey? I just set up an account on "my count down" but do not see that as an option?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->