I need a TTC friend :*(

It just looks weird... The one u posted. Keep us updated :)

It just looks weird... The one u posted. Keep us updated :)

do you mean the strips everyone tests with they are referred to as internet cheapies there are websites that sell the strip that you usually find inside a store pregnancy test but they sell them super cheap its so much better when your ttc cause you can get a bunch and test at will. The site i get them off of they are less than a $ a piece. : )

The internet cheapies i bought were 20$ for 50! i tested like a mad woman! No guilt for doing so though :)

ya i just ordered my stock lol i got 50 opk's and 10 test strips for 34.99 lol

Well I am sad and frustrated and havent been on this site in over a week. I am CD 56 and doesnt feel like af is even near and I havent even ovulated. I dont know what to do but this cycle is soooo long! I keep drinking parsley tea trying to trigger af but nothing! :cry:

and u cant get iui or ivf in ur area cuz its not free ?

no it isnt free and insurance doesnt cover it.

Nikki you doc will prolly tell you bleeding is normal and to worry if there is LOTS of blood. Maybe you can ask him/her to keep an eye on you like get quantitive blood tests to make sure the hcg numbers go up and not down?

Future-momma- how are you doing dear ? I am on cd8 ......

Yea it was only a little and has stopped.... I took a digi this morning on top of the rest of my 5 other tests and it says loud n clear "pregnant" yay :)

congrats nikki!! whad you do different this month??? now we can be bump buddies!! this is so ironic...how we met and from same town and everything....ahhhh im sooo happy..get to the doc asap:hugs::hugs:
Yea it was only a little and has stopped.... I took a digi this morning on top of the rest of my 5 other tests and it says loud n clear "pregnant" yay :)

Nikki you doc will prolly tell you bleeding is normal and to worry if there is LOTS of blood. Maybe you can ask him/her to keep an eye on you like get quantitive blood tests to make sure the hcg numbers go up and not down?

I am frustrated with this cycle and ready to start a new one. Cd 57 here!

First day off AF. My plan this month is to DTD every other day, if not more. We'll see if that works for us. Nikki, I'm determined to be your bump buddy!

First day off AF. My plan this month is to DTD every other day, if not more. We'll see if that works for us. Nikki, I'm determined to be your bump buddy!

Lol! I had my blood test and its been confirmed! Have my first neonatal apptmnt on may 23 rd :) then will have bloodwork rechecked to make sure its all increasing :) yay!

I hope we can b bump buddies too :)

i cant wait til af leaves i havent had such a horrible one in a really long time : ( she is being a total b lmao

Lol! I had my blood test and its been confirmed! Have my first neonatal apptmnt on may 23 rd :) then will have bloodwork rechecked to make sure its all increasing :) yay!

I hope we can b bump buddies too :)

yaayy! I hope all goes well. Happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->