I need a TTC friend :*(

First day off AF. My plan this month is to DTD every other day, if not more. We'll see if that works for us. Nikki, I'm determined to be your bump buddy!

Lol! I had my blood test and its been confirmed! Have my first neonatal apptmnt on may 23 rd :) then will have bloodwork rechecked to make sure its all increasing :) yay!

I hope we can b bump buddies too :)

Wow....congrats! Have a happy and healthy 9 months.......

No i was about 8-9 dpo.. not late at all so when i called the doctor they were like.. were u trying? and im like uhhhhh yea! shes like oh ok!...

But yea im still not due for my period until may 14th i think.

No i was about 8-9 dpo.. not late at all so when i called the doctor they were like.. were u trying? and im like uhhhhh yea! shes like oh ok!...

But yea im still not due for my period until may 14th i think.

so im due for af tomorrow so i wouldnt be too early to test ill be 13 dpo?:hugs:

it all depends on what test your using.. i used internet cheapies which i beleive read 25miu... and then later that day i got a FRER (you can test about 5 days before missed period) and i also did a digital which was 5 days before period) and they both showed positive.. some tests are even more sensitive and some tests are not (will only measure like 50 units) .. what one do you plan on using?

Dont get discouraged. some people dont get positives until a week later after AF is due... it just means you arent producing a lot of HCG at the time.. that doesnt mean you wont have a successful pregnancy:)

it all depends on what test your using.. i used internet cheapies which i beleive read 25miu... and then later that day i got a FRER (you can test about 5 days before missed period) and i also did a digital which was 5 days before period) and they both showed positive.. some tests are even more sensitive and some tests are not (will only measure like 50 units) .. what one do you plan on using?

Dont get discouraged. some people dont get positives until a week later after AF is due... it just means you arent producing a lot of HCG at the time.. that doesnt mean you wont have a successful pregnancy:)

i have 1 first response left from 2 months ago since af has benn showing up days earlier except this month i hope thats a good sign

Havent even ovulated yet and Im not feeling good about this cycle. TTC is really taking a toll on me :(

what cd are you i usually dont get a positive opk until cd 16-18 : )

Don't worry u will have ur turn ... I'll probably get my period tonight or tomorrow
:(

I am sooo mad! my period doesnt feel anywhere near and today is CD59. Its weird usually i cramp before af and nothing. Although i am breaking out and craving and eating lots of cookies! I been trying to trigger it naturally. I just dont know what to do! I hate pcos!

Breaking out was the first sign i had and at the time i didnt even kno i was prego... After ifinally got my bfp, i broke out even more.. I thinkits a girl. Shes stealin my beauty! Have patience ladies.. I am praying for evry single one of you :)

i tested on what i thought was 19 dpo and that was 15 days ago but i have been charting temps here and there and they are all pre O temps so i figured i am not pregnant and i did not ovulate. Check out my chart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->