I need a TTC friend :*(

I still haven't started spotting :D if I can keep it up for another 24 hours I'm winning. All food is giving me a tummy ache tho. And drinks are making me feel a tad naseaus.

FINALLY!!!
:bfp:
THANK U LADIES FOR HELPING ME THROUGH THIS
GOODLUCK
:dust:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

3bfps! Were on a good roll guys! I should be ovulating in the next couple days then its onto the tww.

I'm sad... My monitor said I ovulated day 19 but we didn't bd until 12am that night :( we skipped day 18 & did day 17 & day 20 which still showed an egg on my monitor... But I'm scared I missed my chance this month which sucks bc I just had my hsg the 30th of April that increases your chances after. I wanna cry :'(
You still have hope coz you BD on 17 and 20 th.....so don't worry.....:hugs:Nothing has been lost.....fingers crossed for you . All the best:thumbup: ...:dust:

FINALLY!!!
:bfp:
THANK U LADIES FOR HELPING ME THROUGH THIS
GOODLUCK
:dust:

Congratulation :happydance:.....happy healthy 9 months :hugs:......so now take good care of yourself......no more stress.....all the best

Congrats kaiecee! So happy for you!

Thanks nips its been a hard road with the weight loss.

I feel you on the weight loss i go to the gym 4 days a week now and i dont see a difference yet but hopefully soon ; )

I would lose it faster if I went back to the gym but i started a new job 2 weeks ago where I walk all day and I go on walks out in the nice weather so then my feet hurt and I am too tired to go to the gym. I will when I get used to everything. When summer hits I am sure I will be swimming a lot too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->