I need a TTC friend :*(

So you 3 girls with bfps how are you feeling? Is this your last or first baby you are having? Plan on having more?

Really sore boobs, burning nipples lol.. Peeing more often... Cramping... And very tired! Slight increased cm!

The sore boobs are way more exaggerated than before period sore boobs

Well.... I dont think so unless its twins which is very unlikely.... Hubby wnats a boy and i want a girl.. Of course wed be happy with either but we will try one more time after this!

Well.... I dont think so unless its twins which is very unlikely.... Hubby wnats a boy and i want a girl.. Of course wed be happy with either but we will try one more time after this!

Any "feelings" yet of what your lo is going to be?

So you 3 girls with bfps how are you feeling? Is this your last or first baby you are having? Plan on having more?

I have two wonderful boys 11 and 5 with my ex now pregnant with dh the love of my life and plan on having more hopefully I'm feeling good but tired Ty for asking any new news about u?

I have two wonderful boys 11 and 5 with my ex now pregnant with dh the love of my life and plan on having more hopefully I'm feeling good but tired Ty for asking any new news about u?

No news still stuck in the same rut. I started applying progesterone cream last night in hopes that it will soon trigger af. CD 61 today and I have been trying not to think about it so that it will help. We will see what the next couple days will bring. Thank you for asking.

I think a girl but im only going off of old wives tails...pimples all over me ( stealing my beauty)... And nausea starting early...but who knows!

Nikki- is there a predisposition in your family for on over the other?

With my DBs dad's side(since that's where gender comes from), it's tricky ha. They all have one child (a son) so DB will be the first to have 2 children and it will be interesting to see if it's a boy or girl. SS's mother is pregnant with a little girl so it would be nice if he could have a sister from her and a little brother from us, but I would really love a little girl...

What does everyone else want? :)

with my dbs dad's side(since that's where gender comes from), it's tricky ha. They all have one child (a son) so db will be the first to have 2 children and it will be interesting to see if it's a boy or girl. Ss's mother is pregnant with a little girl so it would be nice if he could have a sister from her and a little brother from us, but i would really love a little girl...

What does everyone else want? :)

i have 2 boys would love a girl but in the end ill love any :)

I want 2 boys. Both sides of the family tends to have sons. In fact my family name is well known for it. I'm the only female in my generation of my branch. If I have a daughter I will be shocked, but love her all the same.

Hi ladies, more BFPs while I was away! Congrats!

Rome was lovely, AF started as predicted, but my cycle was one day shorter than last, which I guess is one small positive

So a new cycles begins....

the chinese predictor predicted a girl!!! hoping it is! :) love the new picture!! SO finally my pimples were clearing up a little bit...ad then BAM, 3 more this morning. I look like a monster.. but itll be worth it! ah

thanks, yes i know what you mean i developed 2 new pimples this morning, one on my forehead one on my chin..ugggh!! BUTTTT like you said sooo worth it!! mine says ill be having a boy!! as long as my baby is healthy thats all that matters, :) considering all ive ever wanted in life is to be a mother :happydance::hugs:
the chinese predictor predicted a girl!!! hoping it is! :) love the new picture!! SO finally my pimples were clearing up a little bit...ad then BAM, 3 more this morning. I look like a monster.. but itll be worth it! ah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->