I need a TTC friend :*(

thank you futur momma, how has everything been going for you????
from what the U/S says im 8weeks3days :)
the babies head is on the right the rump is on the left, you can see the arm and leg buds already too
they said were both very healthy....

finally after years of wishing hoping praying and trying...
:dust: to all you ladies!!!

So excited for you tinged with a little healthy dose of jealousy :happydance:

CD 73 nothing yet sadly. Im trying to look into something to regulate my cycles because metformin obviously isnt and i dont want to take anything with chasteberry in it because I want to start clomid again.

Well... AF came today :'( I am going to start clomid probably next week and buy some preseed... then I GIVE UP! I can not take trying any more

So r u 7-8 dpo? Wait til 10 dpo at least... Ic's measure relatively small amounts

Something like that. I have ic and clear blue easy reads. I'm gonna do one Monday morning I think If I remember. I get up at 330 so im not always thinking positive

Im thinking about making my own tincture what do you think? Im thinking of ordering: chasteberry, peony, false unicorn, ladys mantle, blue vervain, dong quai, borage, eleuthero, motherwort, nettle, red clover, licorice, saw palmetto. AM I missing any other fertility herbs out there? I didnt do black cohosh since that is bad for pcos i think.

I took one, BFN :(

I'm only like 8dpo, but now I'm not feeling so great about it. We'll see.

Something like that. I have ic and clear blue easy reads. I'm gonna do one Monday morning I think If I remember. I get up at 330 so im not always thinking positive

Wait until at least 13 dpo. A bfn is worse than af

The only good thing about NOT conceiving this month is I could go on the rides at disneyland :happydance: ha!

Can I offer a suggestion!?

Can we all post one picture on here of our faces. Like a facebook picture or something. I hate reading things and not being able to picture the person. For all I know, Nikki is a Siamese twin with a man and Mrs. is a dog! :haha:

this has been the cycle from hell lol i just want to o already lol 2 af's in one month should not be allowed lol

Can I offer a suggestion!?

Can we all post one picture on here of our faces. Like a facebook picture or something. I hate reading things and not being able to picture the person. For all I know, Nikki is a Siamese twin with a man and Mrs. is a dog! :haha:

I'm still sad! Someones suppose to say it'll be ok.
lol I am drinking my sorrows away tonight if you can't tell!aka good thing about not being knocked up I have a pic of me & my hubby on my main page on here if I'm Mrs... :)

And my af came... Hello I'm sad

:hugs: I have been trying only a little longer than you have. I am off to the doctor on Friday to see what tests they might start as to why I have not conceived in a year

Here is a pic of me from our recent trip to Rome!

Attachments

• IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 8
I dont know how to post a pic on here unless i start a new thread lol... U can look for me on facebook and add me :) its nicole lewis. From wilkes barre married to ryan lewis... Studied at philadelphia college of osteopathic medicine :). Id love to be your friends on there! But shhhh no one knows im pg on facebook!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->