I need a TTC friend :*(

I have been a member since September 19th 2010. And I only got 1 friend and shes already preggy. I used to have a live friend going through the same thing as me but she got preggy also in april last year and has since moved away. Does anyone want to be my friend for support for here on out? I try to talk to hubby but he just doesnt quite get it and I feel I need woman support. I feel so alone and a lot of the time its just so hard to keep going. :cry:

I would love to be your buddy! :) i forsee complications with hubby and i conceiving since i have type 1 diabetes! This is our second month trying so... I dont think itll be anytime soon! :)

Count me in here too...I'd love to be both your ttc friend :hugs:
:dust::dust:

share with me... i am also in same boat.. take care

ok so interesting question finally stopped bleeding last night thank god 2 back to back af's in a row and both 7 days long was hell but if i still do o this weekend like im supposed to wouldnt it be dangerous to try cause in theory i dont have a lining from all the bleeding for a good implantation i really want to get prego but i am all for waiting til next o time if there is gonna be a chance of miscarriage again

from what the U/S says im 8weeks3days :)
the babies head is on the right the rump is on the left, you can see the arm and leg buds already too
they said were both very healthy....

finally after years of wishing hoping praying and trying...
:dust: to all you ladies!!!

Attachments

• img007_opt(1).jpg
    img007_opt(1).jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 21
thank yo usoo much
you ladies have been here for me thru everything i love you all deeply thank yo sooo much ladies...im so appreciative for your support!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
yay nipsnibbles, what a great picture!!

:hugs:

aweeee yayyy ill upload mine lol... nevermind i dont have a website link to it.. grr

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1025213-5w5d-u-s-so-teeny-lol.html link to beaner

Yay! Baby pictures!! :happydance:

Out of no where, my boobs are KILLING me. I never really have sore boobs, hopefully this is a good sign!

Nikki, if I'm preggos we'll only be exactly 2 weeks apart! I'd be 2w5ds.

I have and I thought I saw a line but I'm not sure. It's still early. According to FF Im only 7dpo.

the babies head is on the right the rump is on the left, you can see the arm and leg buds already too

So excited for you tinged with a little healthy dose of jealousy :happydance:

My ss just just informed me that there's a baby in my tummy. So I've got to be! :haha:

Random question. Has anyone watched 7 days of sex!? Its so funny and I cant help but think "they're obviously not ttc!

littlemisscie, put your chart in your sig so we can stalk it! Good luck!

i love that show, its funny.....def not ttc for them...most of them havent had sex in yrs..lol
Random question. Has anyone watched 7 days of sex!? Its so funny and I cant help but think "they're obviously not ttc!

thank you futur momma, how has everything been going for you????

So excited for you tinged with a little healthy dose of jealousy :happydance:

I don't have a chart ha. Just sex and cm on ff. today I'm having a pulling sensation (almost tickles almost makes me wanna puke ha) between my belly button and breast. Has anyone else noticed that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->