I need a TTC friend :*(

I wokeup with some cramping and sharp pains in my breasts plus I just feel crappy today. I'm gonna keep bding every other day (which we do anyway :haha:) and then test around the 31st. SS and I are getting pictures done for DBs father's day present so I'm hoping to have a sign in them that says "We love you, Love Hunter, Christa and Our new little one" or something like that :)

I have a question for you and it might be a lot of tmi but I have to ask. When we dtd, he gets me really into it, gets off and then continues to stimulate me until I orgasm as well. The point of my question is, since I'm not laying still after the :spermy: are in, do you think I'm hindering the chances of getting pregnant?

I dont think so. Orgasms suck it up. But im sure some of it leaks out but you are still lying down so that helps.

there was an article a lady had posted on here once that said that orgasms dont really do anything...they thought it helped...but really it doesnt really do anything....i think...i cant remember :(

As long as the swimmers are inside.....nothing to worry........and you are lying down.......so chill.......

I'm in!! Its not the same to talk to my husband as it is to talk to other women experiencing the same thing! I am 23 years old, ttc baby #2, on Cd 9 after taking provera and clomid 50 Mg Cd 3-7. I hate the waiting game! I am temping and using opks. I don't have periods on my own so I have no idea at all as to when I might ovulate. Good luck to you all!

Last night I woke up with a stabbing pain in my lower right region, kind of near my ovary... I thought at first it was my appendix but I was half asleep too. Has anyone experienced anything like this? I've not started yet or spotted so I don't know what to think. It woke me up and that never happens. I thought I was going to have to go to the ER.... I had a negative test Monday I'm suppose to start today or sometime before 28th...

hey! i have it all the time, im pregnant and the doctors say its my ovary pulsating (the one that releassed the egg) i get so scared sometimes that its a m/c i hafta sit and calm down...but r u sure your not pregnant???
Last night I woke up with a stabbing pain in my lower right region, kind of near my ovary... I thought at first it was my appendix but I was half asleep too. Has anyone experienced anything like this? I've not started yet or spotted so I don't know what to think. It woke me up and that never happens. I thought I was going to have to go to the ER.... I had a negative test Monday I'm suppose to start today or sometime before 28th...

I took a test on saturday it said negative... Haven't started yet today I'm 12 dpo I just hate to take another test & it be negative

I took a test on saturday it said negative... Haven't started yet today I'm 12 dpo I just hate to take another test & it be negative

:hugs:

My cycle is very confusing, I never got a postive OPK so I quit taking them and just bded every other day this month. I've had EWCM for the last week now and cramping for the past 3 days. I'm on CD18/28 so I'm just gonna chill out and see what happens. The more I try to understand what the heck is going on,my body throws these curve balls.:wacko:

My doctor cant seem to find the problem as to why we haven't been able to get pregnant again so i'm trying to get a boost with fertilaid. Has anyone tried this product yet? I've been on it for about two weeks now and aside from more energy and surprisingly lower stress, I haven't noticed much else from it

Hi lilsqueeks, what is fertilaid meant to help with? I might look into it too. but so far I have only just started pregnacare, so want to give that a chance to do its thing before I change

Bfn... Clomid after I start then I give up. I'd be happy getting pregnant & having one kid :(

Just got my cbfm. Test strips. If the monitor arrives soon it may even be in time for this cycle. Trying soy, royal jelly and a sperm friendly lube. Keeping up with the b6 and vitex as I clearly did something right last cycle. H2b has started on preconception vitamins too.

So last night I had crazy hot flashes, boobs are senstive or numb, been cramping the lazy 4 days, peeing a lot and just feel "weird" over all. It's still too early to test but all these signs and making me feel positive :)

How many dpo r u? Had another ultrasound today..measuring 5 w 5 d... No heartbeat detected but still said its early.. Also found a subchorionic hematoma which happens during implantation...which is what i think was the red clot i got when i got my implantation bleed .... No lifting..sex..or orgasm for me until it clears up

How many dpo r u? Had another ultrasound today..measuring 5 w 5 d... No heartbeat detected but still said its early.. Also found a subchorionic hematoma which happens during implantation...which is what i think was the red clot i got when i got my implantation bleed .... No lifting..sex..or orgasm for me until it clears up

I have no idea Nikki, I'm also have waves of nasuea. I feel almost drunk because I'm just so out of it :haha: I've had EWCM since the 16th and never got a positive OPK, according to FF, I Od on the 18th, but I have no idea. All I know is I'm CD19.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->