I need a TTC friend :*(

We move back in October. Going to hate job hunting, and getting settled again, but we have been ehre 5 years and it is time to be near family

Same.. Very woozy..yeawe moved into our new home.. Way too hottt!! I was moody and crying all weeekend too... Not fun. But itll b worth it...

awe congrats on your new home.....you shouldnt be lifting anything tho!!
Same.. Very woozy..yeawe moved into our new home.. Way too hottt!! I was moody and crying all weeekend too... Not fun. But itll b worth it...

im very happy for you! are you alllll moved in now???good to go??? is there an extra room for a nursery!!
i told ya youd be preggers before you moved into new house!!! ahhh im sooo happy for us BOTH fx'd for happy healthy 9months:hugs::hugs:

hahaha nope no lifting for me beleive me! I just ordered everyone around haha and yes we already picked the nursury out lol its a 3 bedroom house because we plan on 2 little ones max haa

Hey ladies, new to the site. I'm 25 ttc. Had no idea it was so tricky:(. Got a few ovulation apps, anyone know how accurate these are? How do you all track it? Glad to be with girls that understand. Xx

Hey ladies, new to the site. I'm 25 ttc. Had no idea it was so tricky:(. Got a few ovulation apps, anyone know how accurate these are? How do you all track it? Glad to be with girls that understand. Xx

I used OPKs this month to make sure I was ovulating since I came off the depo back in October. Other than that, I maily rely on the apps. They're not 100% accture but they're nice to have on hand to look at. I keep track of my CM on there so DB doesn't have to see it. Since it can't tell you exactly when you'll O, I bd every other day throughout the month. Hopefully you get your BFP soon! :)

I forgot to take a test this morning when I went pee ha. So I'm going to hold out for tomorrow. My cramps have gone away as of right now and my boobs aren't that sore, so I'm not exactly hopeful anymore.

We'll see. If tomorrows a negative then I'm just going to assume I'm not until AF comes and then it's off to another month.

Cd 76 today started new herbs 2 days ago and had bad headache and nausea yesterday all day. Temp dipped a lot today so im hoping it is either ovulation or af.

Goood luck! crossing fingers for u all!

little misscie... its ok!!! not trying to get hopes up again but i had no AF symptoms, just slight cramping before i found out.. no pms moods or anything.. and lotsa pimples!

I have a killer headache and light on and off cramping.:) Were your cramps constant Nikki? Or did they come and go?

hahaha nope no lifting for me beleive me! I just ordered everyone around haha and yes we already picked the nursury out lol its a 3 bedroom house because we plan on 2 little ones max haa

We're building a 4 bed house at the moment for that very reason. It should be ready some time between Dec and Feb. I'm hopping to be well and truly up the duff by then!

We dtd every other day, all month (this is our first month trying that) so I'm hoping its our month. If DB doesn't seem "in the mood" I buy him a 6pack of his favorite beer and it's a done deal ha.

Thats good to hear Nikki! I thought it had to be constant cramping. Like I said, I'll test tomorrow and we'll see :)

Yeah, land is cheap in Australia, especially as we're in a semi rural area. It seemed sensible to build something we'll never need to upgrade from. We were looking at 3 beds, but we fell in love with this house and could just about afford it

We hope to buy a house when we return to NZ, but we will be in a big city so I think a 3 bedroom will be our limit LOL It wont happen straight away either, need to get jobs etc when we return first! but we have somewhere to live so that is a good first step!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->