I need a TTC friend :*(

yes, good do not let them do anything just yet!! exspecially if your measuring fine!! id actually schedule a PRIVATE u/s ( u hafta pay outta pocket tho) to get a 2nd opinion!! go in there positive, and level headed even tho i know your pissed off and want to rip there heads off, remain calm...
my technician said to me for my transvaginal one, make sure you EMPTY your bladder before coming in (the abdominal u/s it has to be full) otherwise a full bladder can affect the way they see thing!!
but i just dont understand how they "accidently" sent that email!!!
definately dont schedule that surgery until youve had a 2nd opinion:hugs:

I always have transvaginals til 12 weeks beleive! Got that tilted uterus thingy going on! Ive had really bad ms this morning... I just dnt know how they can schedule that when ill only b 7 weeks on monday! If they dont hear it im still going to wait another two weeks before they schedule anything..its rediculous! Im not one of those ppl who are going to try to hang onto my baby because im waiting for a miracle, but 7 weeks is too early! Baby was growing on time, i even measured two days ahead of my lmp! Im going in on monday with some words!

exactly tabs, MS is a verrrrry good sign... i dont vomit but i get ms....so nikki stay positive
Nikki ms is a very very good sign the doc always told me when i was prego with my son that the hormone that causes the morning sickness is the hormone that makes your baby grow so it seems he or she is growing pretty well ; )

Thank you, i really needed the support! Ijust want to call and get in today because im off all day and itll be on my mind all weekend! But... Ugh.... I feel very prego, i feel the stretching here and there, no blood, not even a spec... Lots of ewcm... I just want to scream!

Thank you, i really needed the support! Ijust want to call and get in today because im off all day and itll be on my mind all weekend! But... Ugh.... I feel very prego, i feel the stretching here and there, no blood, not even a spec... Lots of ewcm... I just want to scream!

And whose to say i even want a d&c and who is to say i can go wednesday for one,cuz i cant! Jeeeez

Ya with my sons pregnancy i only actually vomited a total of 4 times but i was so very nauseous every single day i couldnt stand anything before 10am and then after 10 it got magically better and i could eat anything and everything lol

i know right, who are they to say what YOU want!!! id tell them that email has stressed you out and depressed you!!!
i mean damm!!!! so fucked up (excuse my mouth) but for real
stay positive!! sometimes theres no bleeding with a m/c ...but your measuring good and your having all these symptoms, and youve been monitored WEEKLY!!
are you going to get a second opinion!! i know you just moved and bought a house so finances might be a little tight but id call a few like 3 places and ask how much a private U/S is....dont tell them what your docs said about the heartbeat...just say you want A PRIVATE scan and see what the tech says , see if they can SEE the heartbeat,sometimes y0ou see it before you hear it....then AFTER they confirm it, then tell them your situation....but dont tell them first cuz some places "dont want to get involved" bc its a "liability" ya know what i mean hun??? good luck and keep me posted please!!!
monday is an eternity away exspecially after that email and waiting..NOT COOL:hugs::hugs:

And whose to say i even want a d&c and who is to say i can go wednesday for one,cuz i cant! Jeeeez

LOL!! yeah i get waves of nausea!! all day!! so its crappy sometimes!!! but well worth it !!
Ya with my sons pregnancy i only actually vomited a total of 4 times but i was so very nauseous every single day i couldnt stand anything before 10am and then after 10 it got magically better and i could eat anything and everything lol

I took a test this morning it said Not Pregnant. AF should be here on the 2nd, I'm having major cramping(Normal for AF) and my boobs are really senstive but I was looking at my nipples and there seem to be quite a bit more of those bumps on them than normal, bigger than normal and they look like they may seem darker.

Do you think I could have become pregnant later so that these signs are just now showing up but I'm getting BFNs or am I just doin the wishful thinkin?

Nikki and nibbles did you notice these changes are your breasts?

littlemiss, yes i got lots more of them bumps, and i guess i got pregnant before i thought i was , so its very possible you O'd later,
i reallly thought i was out bc i kept getting AF like cramps(and STILL do)..so your not out till the witch shows her face...i didnt really have many symptoms until after i knew i was pregnant as to months before i had like every symptom (wishful thinking) did you DTD alot this month??
i bought a bunch of dollar store tests and they all came out positive so give it a try...i didnt use FMU either (i used dollar general/dollar tree baby brand hpt there a buck)

I took a test this morning it said Not Pregnant. AF should be here on the 2nd, I'm having major cramping(Normal for AF) and my boobs are really senstive but I was looking at my nipples and there seem to be quite a bit more of those bumps on them than normal, bigger than normal and they look like they may seem darker.

Do you think I could have become pregnant later so that these signs are just now showing up but I'm getting BFNs or am I just doin the wishful thinkin?

littlemiss, yes i got lots more of them bumps, and i guess i got pregnant before i thought i was , so its very possible you O'd later,
i reallly thought i was out bc i kept getting AF like cramps(and STILL do)..so your not out till the witch shows her face...i didnt really have many symptoms until after i knew i was pregnant as to months before i had like every symptom (wishful thinking) did you DTD alot this month??
i bought a bunch of dollar store tests and they all came out positive so give it a try...i didnt use FMU either (i used dollar general/dollar tree baby brand hpt there a buck)

We dtd every other day so yeah ha. I'm not going to test again until the 4th just to make sure before we go to Disneyland. I'm also having a lot of watery cm (I've changed my panties twice!)

thats a good sign!! i routinely change mine...i reallly hope you are even tho you wont have as much fun in disney land...but yeah me and my fiance had bms from april 2nd thru april 25th, alot of it was forced (me forcing him) but im pregnant so im happy...lol... i think i read on one of your posts if yr hubby isnt in the mood u get him a 6pk?? good girl...lol sticky bean dust to u

We dtd every other day so yeah ha. I'm not going to test again until the 4th just to make sure before we go to Disneyland. I'm also having a lot of watery cm (I've changed my panties twice!)

I got heavy heavy breasts and tingling nipples almost immediately... Bumps are just starting to show now... Sorry havnt been responding much today, still really bummed out, it really threw me for a loop!

I got heavy heavy breasts and tingling nipples almost immediately... Bumps are just starting to show now... Sorry havnt been responding much today, still really bummed out, it really threw me for a loop!

:hugs: Hopefully it'll all work out!!

HEY ladies! I start my first round of clomid tomorrow and I am buying some preseed. Everyone please pray and keep your fx that it works!!

The 3 of you are in mine, praying for 3 lovely healthy stickys. Fx.

Nikki - I personally would make a stink about this. No1, especially some1 with a high risk pregnancy should EVER see that. I mean, I understand the booking but you should NEVER have heard about this. You are well in your right to be feeling down about this. Put your foot down don't be talk Into anythin

nikki
i think you should save and print that letter!!!
i cant get over it!! i hope you are feeling better(giving the circumstance) but i am here for you! everythings going to be ok...you said the babys still measuring correct???:flower::hugs::hugs:
Praying for u mrs!! :)

Yes baby was measuring two days ahead of time too! Im calling them in 5 minutesto get a scan today..i dont care if i see the doctor i just want to hear the heartbeat! I threw up this morning! But i still need that reassurance!

ok so the obgtyn told me to come in asap. and well... GREAT NEWS! Baby is measuring perfectly 6 weeks 4 days today and a heartbeat at 124 bpm!!! I literally cried.. what a releif... my due date is jan 21st, but because i am diabetic they will induce me in the beginning of january :) nips we will prob have babies on the same week haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->