I need a TTC friend :*(

awesome nikki!! glad to hear that!!we are going to be buying a house soon too, weve been looking but im very picky and i want what i want, i dont want to just settle bc of the baby on the way!! ya know what i mean?? i want a 3 bedroom at least so we have a bdrm for us , for nursery and a guest room until i decide to have another..:)
hahaha nope no lifting for me beleive me! I just ordered everyone around haha and yes we already picked the nursury out lol its a 3 bedroom house because we plan on 2 little ones max haa

Thats our exact same set up right now... Have our bedroom, nurs, and guest room...downstairs we have an office which is nice too so we dnt hqve to use the guest room!

LoL!! great minds think alike!!!
so whens your next drs appt??? how have you been feeling?? hows your bump coming??have you done the chinese gender predictor??? whatd it say....mines saying BOY :)
Thats our exact same set up right now... Have our bedroom, nurs, and guest room...downstairs we have an office which is nice too so we dnt hqve to use the guest room!

OMGGGGG!!! Do i have a story for you!!!... I got an alert in my inbox today and it said i have a surgury scheduled for wednesday for a miscarriage! SO I FREAKKKK OUT! im like wtf!? so i called my ob office

now please remember at my last appointment i was 5 weeks 3 days ..showed baby was growing, however, there was no heartbeat.. Doctor said it wasnt unusual to not see a heartbeat but its not reassuring... so im like ok.. googled a bunch and found out a lot of people dont hear anything that early. figured everything was good!

well fast forward to today. called the office, and they explained because they didnt hear a heartbeat they schedule the surgury "just in case" they dont hear the heartbeat at my appointment on Monday... She even stated. you should have never gotten that email alert, im so sorry that u saw that but its just normal for our office to order these things because your high risk etc.. and if we didnt then u wuld have to wait 2 weeks for the surgury if nothing looks good.. PA even said that my numbers looked great and they were rising like they should and that it may very well be too early to hear the heartbeat that soon, however, we should def hear it on monday...

talk about me freaking out and crying and taking this as an omen that maybe somethig is wrong.. I dont know.. im so freaked out by it and i cant stop thinking about it..i just want to cry...

I dont get it.. i havent had any spotting, i have slight cramping but i thought that was just uterus stretching? my boobs are killer, i want to vomit every few hours... im so upset.. i dont know what to do!

With my son we heard a heart beat at 6wks and the doctor was very surprised we even heard it..they even gave us a big spiel before even looking for it that there was a huge possibility we wouldnt here it and it would be perfectly normal.. There isnt anything to worry about yet id say the docs office owe's you a huge apology : )

I've had two friends with both situations. Both didn't hear a heartbeat , one lost it... The other is ten weeks!!! Don't stress until Monday. I cant imagine thougj, that's horrible u read that. Her baby is perfectly fine, I think its common so early. Where I live they don't do US that early. Try not to worry!!

My sister didn't hear babys heartbeat either and she's not 9 weeks I think. Hold in there till Monday lady. I hope everything is good, it's no fun losing a little one :(

I did my test this morning and it's a BFN. Am I suprised? No. I kinda have just gotten use to them I think. Oh well. Onto next month....

little, maybe it has something to do with oh's sperm??? did u guys get that checked out maybe??? how long were ur cycles again?

Pos opk today. The last time i geared for it cd 24 and here we r for another surge cd 77 geez

Crappy thing is that I have creamy CM and not watery or eggwhite. I so hope that doesnt stop me. I am using preseed just in case.

little, maybe it has something to do with oh's sperm??? did u guys get that checked out maybe??? how long were ur cycles again?

Well DB has a son... soo yah ha. I was on depo before and they said that can take anywhere between 1-18 months before getting pregnant again since it keeps you from Oing. I thought in March was the first time I O'd since I actually got pregnant that month. I'm hoping this is the case and I've actually only been Oing since March (which would only put me at 3 months that I haven't conceived) My cycles are usually exactly 30 days but after I lost LO I had a bleed and then another bleed 2 weeks later so that kind of threw me off.

Future momma - go for it.....:thumbup: don't let anything stop you.....:hugs: ..fingers crossed for you dear....:dust: ........

heey future mama, i didnt really get the eggwhite cm, i only had super creamy, and as you know it worked...so stay positive....good luck
i am not a fan of that preseed tho, i didnt use it
Crappy thing is that I have creamy CM and not watery or eggwhite. I so hope that doesnt stop me. I am using preseed just in case.

NIKKI, calm down sweetie, its gonna be ok!! stay positive!! i did not hear my babys heart beat till last week, they couldnt find it till week 8!! i was stressed...please keep me posted
take a breath babe, everythings going to be ok! your bs is good...but i would NOT delete that letter! KEEP IT FOR YOUR RECORDS!! thats soo messed up!!

OMGGGGG!!! Do i have a story for you!!!... I got an alert in my inbox today and it said i have a surgury scheduled for wednesday for a miscarriage! SO I FREAKKKK OUT! im like wtf!? so i called my ob office

now please remember at my last appointment i was 5 weeks 3 days ..showed baby was growing, however, there was no heartbeat.. Doctor said it wasnt unusual to not see a heartbeat but its not reassuring... so im like ok.. googled a bunch and found out a lot of people dont hear anything that early. figured everything was good!

well fast forward to today. called the office, and they explained because they didnt hear a heartbeat they schedule the surgury "just in case" they dont hear the heartbeat at my appointment on Monday... She even stated. you should have never gotten that email alert, im so sorry that u saw that but its just normal for our office to order these things because your high risk etc.. and if we didnt then u wuld have to wait 2 weeks for the surgury if nothing looks good.. PA even said that my numbers looked great and they were rising like they should and that it may very well be too early to hear the heartbeat that soon, however, we should def hear it on monday...

talk about me freaking out and crying and taking this as an omen that maybe somethig is wrong.. I dont know.. im so freaked out by it and i cant stop thinking about it..i just want to cry...

I dont get it.. i havent had any spotting, i have slight cramping but i thought that was just uterus stretching? my boobs are killer, i want to vomit every few hours... im so upset.. i dont know what to do!

and like someone said before they usually dont do US that early, there just monitoring you...usually they dont do them till 10+ weeks, my doc said he wouldnt do it before 12 weeks unless something was wrong, but i annoyed him until he did, so monday when you go take that into consideration...also are you going for an abdominal or transvaginal U/S???
wb

I always have transvaginals til 12 weeks beleive! Got that tilted uterus thingy going on! Ive had really bad ms this morning... I just dnt know how they can schedule that when ill only b 7 weeks on monday! If they dont hear it im still going to wait another two weeks before they schedule anything..its rediculous! Im not one of those ppl who are going to try to hang onto my baby because im waiting for a miracle, but 7 weeks is too early! Baby was growing on time, i even measured two days ahead of my lmp! Im going in on monday with some words!

Nikki ms is a very very good sign the doc always told me when i was prego with my son that the hormone that causes the morning sickness is the hormone that makes your baby grow so it seems he or she is growing pretty well ; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->