I need an eye or two :) opk

babypeanut25

mama of 2 boys and 1 princess
Reaction score
So I definitely surged on CD 15 but I'm wondering if I can chart CD 14 as +. It's a pretty noticeable line but not quite there....If I had waited say 3 or 4 more hours do you think it would have been a for sure?? I'm probably grasping at straws....

Attachments

• 2013-12-22 20.24.33.jpg
    2013-12-22 20.24.33.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 14
I would say it's a + because it's not suppose to matter the size of the test line, as long as it's the same or darker than the control line. And I see part of it as the same color. But 15 is definitely a +

Good luck!

I don't think cd 14 is a positive. It may be my phone but I don't think the test line is as dark as the control line. I would count your positive on cd 15.

I have been getting the same results as your CD16.
is that negative? or that's still positive....

I should O today if I go by Period tracker on my phone. But I don't feel my ovaries going crazy like they sometimes are. Or at least I think that.

We only managed to dtd on CD 12 and 14 so I was just hoping it was a positive. ...sigh.

CD14 is neg but yes CD15 is definitely positive...

You still have a good chance even if you BD'd on CD14!

I guess I'm the only one who sees the start of the line as the same color. But you still could've caught the egg cause 15 was a definite positive :)

We dtd around 11:50ish PM the night of CD 14 so I'm crossing my fingers.

My last pregnancy was a result of BD'ing the day before my +OPK and this month I'm in the same boat. I was soooo close to positive last night so we BD and today it's a blazing + but DH is throwing up sick, urgh. I read most pregnancies are conceived from sex the two days before ovulation anyway so you still have a great shot!

My son was conceived a few days before OV, you're definitely not out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->