I need an eye or two :) opk

babypeanut25

mama of 2 boys and 1 princess
Reaction score
So I definitely surged on CD 15 but I'm wondering if I can chart CD 14 as +. It's a pretty noticeable line but not quite there....If I had waited say 3 or 4 more hours do you think it would have been a for sure?? I'm probably grasping at straws....

Attachments

• 2013-12-22 20.24.33.jpg
    2013-12-22 20.24.33.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 14
I would say it's a + because it's not suppose to matter the size of the test line, as long as it's the same or darker than the control line. And I see part of it as the same color. But 15 is definitely a +

Good luck!

I don't think cd 14 is a positive. It may be my phone but I don't think the test line is as dark as the control line. I would count your positive on cd 15.

I have been getting the same results as your CD16.
is that negative? or that's still positive....

I should O today if I go by Period tracker on my phone. But I don't feel my ovaries going crazy like they sometimes are. Or at least I think that.

We only managed to dtd on CD 12 and 14 so I was just hoping it was a positive. ...sigh.

CD14 is neg but yes CD15 is definitely positive...

You still have a good chance even if you BD'd on CD14!

I guess I'm the only one who sees the start of the line as the same color. But you still could've caught the egg cause 15 was a definite positive :)

We dtd around 11:50ish PM the night of CD 14 so I'm crossing my fingers.

My last pregnancy was a result of BD'ing the day before my +OPK and this month I'm in the same boat. I was soooo close to positive last night so we BD and today it's a blazing + but DH is throwing up sick, urgh. I read most pregnancies are conceived from sex the two days before ovulation anyway so you still have a great shot!

My son was conceived a few days before OV, you're definitely not out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->