I need eyes!.UPDATE..HCG @15, Chemical :(

It's progressing! These frer detect really low hcg! Don't panic just yet! Wait for your next numbers! As of now, you are pregnant!

Thank you for those words...I've been crying on and off all day trying to wrap my head around it. I'll update with a new test and then I should get my results on Thursday with the new beta and progesterone.

Girl, you've just be on it and testing early and that's why it's low! Your baby is just a newbie lol stay positive and pray and I KNOW this baby will stick around knowing what a loving mother he/she will have :hugs:

My line with the new frer with over 43 hcg was lighter than the line on the old frer with 10 lol. Try not to panic and compare across test styles, even though it's the same brand/ type. I could see that line without clicking on it. Congrats!

Girl, you've just be on it and testing early and that's why it's low! Your baby is just a newbie lol stay positive and pray and I KNOW this baby will stick around knowing what a loving mother he/she will have :hugs:

I don't know what I would do without you ladies!! Thank you for keeping my spirits high!! You don't know how much I appreciate it!! ::huge hugs::!!!

My line with the new frer with over 43 hcg was lighter than the line on the old frer with 10 lol. Try not to panic and compare across test styles, even though it's the same brand/ type. I could see that line without clicking on it. Congrats!

Thank you!!! It's so hard not to panic lol and I've told myself not to panic haha. The waiting game is so hard. Thanks again!! 😊

Hugs I totally get it. Hoping you get a dark line soon so you can enjoy yourself and stop worrying :) H&H 9 months!

Big hugs to you! Thanks Dobby, me too! I will update you all! ☺️

Thanks ladies. Here's this mornings test. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 44
When do you go back for your next hcg draw?

Today. I'm trying to give it the full "48 hours". So in about an hour I'm going to head over there. I won't hear back from them until tomorrow though. But I will update when I get them back.

Your lines look darker than any of my chemicals. FX your hcg doubled!

Hey Lulu! Can u take a pic of all the tests together so it's easier to see the progression!? Or crop together the ones you've posted? Good luck today!!

Here's from the top to bottom 12dpo, 13dpo, 14dpo and 15dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 45
I should get my results sometime tomorrow morning/early afternoon.

Lulu that progression looks perfect!! ❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->