I need eyes!.UPDATE..HCG @15, Chemical :(

Lulu! I lost my baby bean on Thursday :( so I am seriously praying that your bean is super sticky and your betas go up!! Thinking of you! :hugs:

Oh B!!! I am so so sorry!! huge hugs!:hugs: Wrapping my head around the early loss has to have been one of the hardest things. :cry:
I don't think my betas went up, my tests are just getting lighter and lighter but I am waiting for them to call me back. You would think that calling all the ladies waiting for betas would be pretty important. But i do have an appointment for my thyroid in an hour so I'm hoping that keeps me busy. Thank you for checking in on me. I will reply as soon as I get the call. :)

You ok lulu ?

I am doing ok, thank you for checking!! I am just waiting for the call for my beta from Saturday. I'm sure they didn't go up so I will be asking for my next doses of Clomid for next cycle...We will be going out of town at the end of April, so hoping af shows up sooner rather than later but not sure how long since I was taking the progesterone. So we may have to do a non IUI cycle but hopefully the timing works out! :)

You ok lulu ?

I am doing ok, thank you for checking!! I am just waiting for the call for my beta from Saturday. I'm sure they didn't go up so I will be asking for my next doses of Clomid for next cycle...We will be going out of town at the end of April, so hoping af shows up sooner rather than later but not sure how long since I was taking the progesterone. So we may have to do a non IUI cycle but hopefully the timing works out! :)

Aww lulu sending you lots of love xxx

OH no! Well wait for their call just to be sure! Thinking of you today!

Thank you so much B!! Well finally got the call at the end of the day...HCG at 15. She asked if I stared bleeding or not yet...I told her no because I was still taking the progesterone until yesterday. She wants another beta done this weekend to rule out an ectopic, unless af shows. Then I also was reading my results from my thyroid US, well they found a large nodule on one of the lobes that they want tested so looks like I may be out for next cycle if surgery or something else is needed! Good news...my thyroid levels are normal!! Yay lol. Thank you ladies so much for all the support. This thyroid Thing has me more worried so I'm handling the chemical pregnancy ok at this moment.

OH no for the chemical! Ugh how frustrating! But I'm with you... What is all of this Thyroid issue about!? A large nodule? Ahh what is that? Is it at least good that the levels were normal? Tell me everything!!

It's so frustrating isn't it?
Well when I started testing for all this fertility stuff they found that my thyroid levels were high...so they started me on a med that brought it down to the Normal range, which is great because fertility issues have been associated with hypothyroidism. Well then I saw an endocrinologist and he felt my thyroid and thought he felt a nodule but he didn't seem worried but he still send me for an US of my thyroid...turns out there is a large nodule there that may be suspicious....but not sure because I only read the report...I haven't heard from my doc yet...I hope I'm over reacting but I think they have to biopsy it to make sure it's benign and not malignant...and of course I google wayyyyy too much! And so I believe it's good that the levels are back to normal because that shouldn't effect my fertility now. I feel like a sitting duck because I'm not sure if we can ttc this next cycle or not.

It's so frustrating isn't it?
Well when I started testing for all this fertility stuff they found that my thyroid levels were high...so they started me on a med that brought it down to the Normal range, which is great because fertility issues have been associated with hypothyroidism. Well then I saw an endocrinologist and he felt my thyroid and thought he felt a nodule but he didn't seem worried but he still send me for an US of my thyroid...turns out there is a large nodule there that may be suspicious....but not sure because I only read the report...I haven't heard from my doc yet...I hope I'm over reacting but I think they have to biopsy it to make sure it's benign and not malignant...and of course I google wayyyyy too much! And so I believe it's good that the levels are back to normal because that shouldn't effect my fertility now. I feel like a sitting duck because I'm not sure if we can ttc this next cycle or not.

The unknown is so scary! I guess it will be good to get that dealt with before you're pregnant so that's prob a good thing? Let me know what your dr says!

So he called and he does want to do a biopsy and told me to hold off on ttc until we know what we are dealing with... Hoping for a call tomorrow from the secretary to schedule the biopsy. I started spotting today so looks like my body is ready to get back to normal. Looks like we may be holding off until May.

That's ok Lulu- God works in mysterious ways and I bet he made this chemical pregnancy happen so that you would get this biopsy done and then once that is all figured out (surgery or not) He will bless you with your sticky bean :thumbup:

AFM, I'm doing surprisingly well! I mean I don't feel depressed or extremely down about the mc, I think I just have the immediate feeling of "let's try again ASAP!". I know if it takes a while to get pregnant again, I will begin to feel more upset but for now I'm staying positive. My step daughter flies in today with my dad to stay with us for the summer and then this weekend is the start of our fertile window so I told DH that just because our step-daughter is here, we cannot slack on the BDing lol he was like "of course not!" But we'll see lol

Keep me updated as to how your biopsy goes! Sending tons of prayers!

I agree , I feel like this was some how meant to happen for my health in some weird way! Lol I just hope I do get a sticky bean soon. And I hope you get yours too!

I felt that way too until I got that dreaded news about my thyroid! I am so hurt that my appointment isn't until May 11th and in May I O at that time and I won't get results until af is due...so I'm on hold until ATLEAST June. I'm trying not to be sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->