I need eyes!.UPDATE..HCG @15, Chemical :(

Just an FYI - my progression was horrid with the new frer! I'll link you to my drama (with a happy ending!)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ve-stories-slow-progression-happy-ending.html

Thank you for that! Looking at lines and thinking about them is so maddening!! Lol I'm almost out of my ic's but I was actually able to see a line on my ic which I wasn't able to for awhile. I've got my fx I'm just nervous about what the numbers are gunna say. They didn't recheck my progesterone though so I'm not sure.

Got my beta back!! I don't know how to edit the title of the tread...but it's a 29! So it def doubled...they are doing more blood tests tomorrow...they said they can't do an us until the number gets to at least 1000. Any positive stories on slow rising betas? I'll also post my test from this morning.

This is 16dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 7
I have never had hcg tests done and am unsure of ovulation date but my lines were barely squinters at 4+1 and looked exactly like yours do now at 4+2. I'm now 18 weeks (tomorrow) and all is well! I think your numbers and tests are great and your hcg isn't slow rising it's just early. Numbers are low still but rising fast! Yay!

Thanks MrsKatie. I need to stop obsessing and stressing over it. I should be 4+2 today as well. Since it's the weekend I probably won't know till Monday. I just need to keep myself busy! 😊

Your numbers will soon be 1000, takes a while at first but your tests and everything looks fab. Congratulations :) xx

Wanted to update...tests started looking lighter yesterday...I decided to take a clearblue digi this AM only because that's all I had...showed "not pregnant". The clearblue week indicator digi did show "pregnant 1-2 weeks" yesterday morning. So I'm off to get my labs this morning. I won't know my numbers till Monday but I have this feeling they won't be much higher...trying to stay positive!! But this progesterone is making me a crying blubbery mess! Haha. Thanks for all your support ladies! I hope I come back soon with some amazing news even if it's in the next few cycles! 😊☺️

I took a test this afternoon...the top test is 16dpo and bottom is 18dpo.... 16dpo was Fmu the other was afternoon but I figured it would be darker... :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 45
I have no advice on tests, but I do hope everything is okay

Lulu! I lost my baby bean on Thursday :( so I am seriously praying that your bean is super sticky and your betas go up!! Thinking of you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->