I need HELP!! And A Friend

Rykers_Mommy

Reaction score
Hello, I am Chelsea. I am a mother of a 10 month old DS. My DH and I are TTC #2. But I am having a hard time. I;m having some odd symptoms but I have taken 6 different HPT. IDK what to do... I need someone to talk to about all this!!

Hey ladies,

I'm ttc#2 as well and would definitely love to have a few buddies to talk to. I'm suppose to have AF today (see chart, click on ticker).

How long did it take to get a BFP with your #1? Took me officially 7 cycles and 5 months. I hope it doesn't take that long this time but I'm going to be 38 in April so the odds are against me. I had hyperemesis with DD and an emergency c section. It was horrible but I'd do it all again in a second for my little girl. :happydance:

Hello so_anxious, I had pretty much given up trying to get pregnant when I ended up pregnant with ds. We had been ntnp for like 2 years prior. I didn't really know anything to do to really try. I'm 31 now and alot more informed and luckily a lot more regular! I'm temping and using opk's now. This is our 2nd cycle, so hoping it will happen quicker. Good luck to you!

Hey girly ...do you knoe how may dpo you ar???

After is suppose to show today, I'll probably get it in the middle of the night. Blah

So, I'm currently cd17, still waiting to ovulate. This is so much worse for me than the tww! Where are you girls at in your cycle?

I'm at cd6 now, waiting to ovulate. Thank God it's not till next week. I'm currently babysitting my mom cause she had hand surgery on both hands for carpal tunnel surgery so we can't bd till she leaves on friday. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->